What's new

India Invaded Pakistan In 1971: Know The Facts, And The Enemy

It was the propaganda blitz launched by Mujib that Bengalis were discrminated against by the evil Pakistani Punjabis & Urdu speakers.... this in turn was given further impetus by external forces, the saffron enemy

incompetence and mistrust was also fostered by ZA Bhutto who from that time onwards has no idea how to deal with the situation

of course credit goes to all brainwashing and mind games by Muijb that Bengalis believe they were discriminated against on language basis.....

but bengalis always had seperate agenda, even from before 1947.....so the union was never meant to be. But we do have basis for good ties today, maybe not so much under hasina and their awami indian stooges

I know many Bangladeshi people here in Doha and they openly tell me that the PA grossly abused human rights during the time and many people have elders who went and fought in the war.They say that the PA killed,raped,pillaged whatever they could during that time.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

i'll be sure to back west bengalese seeking to unite with their east bengal comrades.....this is their aspiration. It must see fruition.

Bangladesh is secular, so it makes sense for the west bengali hindus ( some muktis among them surely) to join hands and form their Azad Bengal Desh

Bangladesh is almost already and Indian province.They can come to India very easily,legally/illegally.

They can come and study,work here and perhaps even gain citizenship but i doubt why would they do that when they get pretty much everything without the papers.

And there is no Bengali Nationalism from what i know,they are closely related to Assam/Orissa/Bihar and they r doing pretty great anyway.

While I have regrets over how the West Pakistan government treated the East, I have no regrets about the 1971 war. I have pride in the soldiers of Pakistan who fought the 1971 war. I salute them. I have no regrets about Bangladesh splitting off from Pakistan, such a model (being separated by over 1500 miles of enemy territory) was never feasible. India made its biggest mistake by playing its role in creating Bangladesh, the insurgency movement in their North East is rife, & haunts them everyday & drains their resources. There are millions of illegal Bangladeshis in India today, & are a huge nuisance for them. Bangladeshis have lost their lovey-dovey sentiments for India, Bangladeshi people today hate Indians & will always remain under their shadow.

It was in Pakistan's interests to be separated from Bangladesh. There was only a traumatic effect on the people, but on the whole, it was a good thing for Pakistan. Bangladesh is still one of the poorest countries in the region. Pakistan might have lost valuable overall GDP (but gained a lot in terms of in GDP per capita), but it also lost the overpopulation & poverty levels (no offense) that brought the national average down. And frankly speaking, Bangladesh will always remain a vassal state to India, the geographical realities say it all.

Now I wish that Bangladesh does as well as Pakistan (or better than Pakistan) in the future, I really do. I have nothing but love & respect for every Bangladeshi I have met in real life. But please don't talk about Pakistan's loss in 1971, we are content with what happened, it would have happened anyway, & I wouldn't wish it any other way (except the scenario in which Bangladesh was never a part of Pakistan in the first place). It was a good thing for Pakistan that it got separated from Bangladesh. While 1971 was demoralizing, it was essential for Pakistan in the long run.

Bangaldeshis are no more a nuisance as other people.Bangladeshis racially,culturally pretty much fit into the broad Indian scheme of things and most of the insurgencies in the north-east is very weak right now.The real issue is development and if that comes,nobody ll be foolish enough to pick up a gun.

Bangladeshi people dont hate India at all,they just have normal emotions for it as a neighbouring country with close cultural ties.That ones that hate are usually the guys who over analyze things and dont have to strive for a living.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

should have been a seperate country from the very beginning.....but anyways at least it didn't re-unify with india

if bangladesh did re-unify, that would have been a huge slap. But it didn't. some of these dot-headed gooks love to brag about 71; whereas 47 was a bigger humiliation for them --thanks to the patriotic Muslim League that out-smarted both the brits and the hindus

Please,u got it handed on a platter from the Brits.The brits did everything to separate the country and Nehru bit the bullet instead of delaying the inevitable.

No-one brags about 1971,it is you guys who are still stuck up in 1971.

There is no need for them to reunify with India when it exists in a state which is practically like unified with India.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

i dont even remember seeing your username or interacting with you

well,i guess he could read the bullshit you spout day in and out.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

You guys with all your problems that we are not allowed to mention in case we get banned think you are on the heels of china you think you are a superpower designate and you think we are delusional. Back to topic now you know why we have nukes

oh,so u guys get happy with our failures.Truly glorious i must admit.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

well mate to be honest when we come here on the forum we could say the same about some indian forum members who show hatred for us.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Good idea. lets split india with chinese assistance cos you certainly aint feeding the maijority of "indians" so they czan feed themselves in their own countries

Himmat hain toh koshish karlo Bhai,dekhte hain ki kiski daantein pehle todte hain.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

its Rao not Kao

It is Kao,he was kashmiri pandit.

I dont mind the creation of bangldesh but indian asistance was not selfless. Assistance was there to take revenge from Pakistan.. Why they are not helping Kashmiri, west benagli or any other freedom movements in India ?
Of course dude..who told u that India was saint to help these BD people selflessly....Do you assist Kashmiri people selflessly...if yes..there why dont you assit for Tibet people,Ujhigur muslims?????......So in a nutsell national intrests matter to all...

Pakistani Racism that created Bangladesh, you had may opportunities to keep Bangladesh however you failed. Might I add it was also a Blessing for Pakistan to be separated even if you did lose Economic/Military, Bangladesh was to far. However Bangladesh has certainly been causing India problems with the Growing Anti India feelings growing from BSF killings and this Hindu V Muslim issue Growing, In a few Decades Bangladesh will be under water.

Looks like WOT going to create couple more countries in our western border.

We need PM like Indira Gandhi. In next election we should get ride of this spineless PM.

Looks like WOT going to create couple more countries in our western border.

We need PM like Indira Gandhi. If next election we should get ride of this spineless PM.

Unlikely to many Interests on the western country from rivals players this isn't 1971 boy, Need and Wants ?

Well this is the right time. Couple of US carriers in Arabian sea will choke pakistan.

Again why would be the purpose ? They will be alot of blowback from the Gulf Arab Allies of the USA and they are also allied with Pakistan. Might I add the Chinese also have interests in Pakistan for their Quicker Energy needs and they have been known to go to war for that however what you have stated will not happen.

Again why would be the purpose ? They will be alot of blowback from the Gulf Arab Allies of the USA and they are also allied with Pakistan. Might I add the Chinese also have interests in Pakistan for their Quicker Energy needs and they have been known to go to war for that however what you have stated will not happen.

As I said we need strong leader. Without US aid and military freebie hardware, pakistan will capitulate in couple of years.

As I said we need strong leader. Without US aid and military freebie hardware, pakistan will capitulate in couple of years.

Who is we are you an Indian first or American what are your loyality India or the USA please establish that. As for the USA current leadership yes it's been weak, However the Pakistani's themselves at least majority of the citizens want to cut Aid from the USA and they can get Military Equipment from China. Pakistan has certainly gone through Worse.

Back
Top Bottom