What's new

India Invaded Pakistan In 1971: Know The Facts, And The Enemy

LOL what's up with the thread ?

Another (failed) attempt at revisionist history ?

What they are forgetting is that the history (if rewritten) is written by the victors ;)

Pakistan got defeated in 1965 too. Pakistan didn't achieve its military objective, whereas India achieved its military objective. Pakistan initiated the hostilities to grab Kashimr, which was a total failure. Operations Gibraltar and Grand slam initiated by Pakistan to grab Kashmir was defeated by India and Pakistan had to retreat in humiliation and struggle to save Lahore from Indian take-over.

Pakistan got defeated in 1965 too. Pakistan didn't achieve its military objective, whereas India achieved its military objective. Pakistan initiated the hostilities to grab Kashimr, which was a total failure. Operations Gibraltar and Grand slam initiated by Pakistan to grab Kashmir was defeated by India and Pakistan had to retreat in humiliation and struggle to save Lahore from Indian take-over.[/QUOTE

true no wonder 6 september is celebrated in india... remembering sashtri died of a heart attack asking for a ceasefire in tashkent.. :tup: true tht!

true no wonder 6 september is celebrated in india... remembering sashtri died of a heart attack asking for a ceasefire in tashkent.. :tup: true tht!

Yeah... Pakistan is free to celebrate any number of military defeats.. even December 17..
I don't understand your reference to Shastri's death. Don't people die of heart attack in Pakistan??

I don't know why Pakistan celebrates Sept. 6.

We need to understand the objectives and achievements of each country to analyse their performance in 1965.
Pakistan:
Objective > Capture Kashmir, Defend Lahore
Achievement > No, Yes

India:
Objective > Defend Kashmir (capture of Lahore was not the objective, attack on Lahore was in support of the main objective of defending Kashmir)
Achievement > yes

Pakistan was barely able to defend Lahore by flooding the canal and slowing down the Indian advance. By Sept. 6 Pakistan had forgotten all about capturing Kashmir, its main objective of starting the hostilities, and was struggling to defend its 2nd largest city. Its ammunition stock was almost over and its capability to fight for few more days was exhausted, whereas India had the capability still left to carry on the war for few more weeks, if the global powers had not forced the 2 countries to accept the ceasefire.

Yeah... Pakistan is free to celebrate any number of military defeats.. even December 17..
I don't understand your reference to Shastri's death. Don't people die of heart attack in Pakistan??

I don't know why Pakistan celebrates Sept. 6.

We need to understand the objectives and achievements of each country to analyse their performance in 1965.
Pakistan:
Objective > Capture Kashmir, Defend Lahore
Achievement > No, Yes

India:
Objective > Defend Kashmir (capture of Lahore was not the objective, attack on Lahore was in support of the main objective of defending Kashmir)
Achievement > yes

Pakistan was barely able to defend Lahore by flooding the canal and slowing down the Indian advance. By Sept. 6 Pakistan had forgotten all about capturing Kashmir, its main objective of starting the hostilities, and was struggling to defend its 2nd largest city. Its ammunition stock was almost over and its capability to fight for few more days was exhausted, whereas India had the capability still left to carry on the war for few more weeks, if the global powers had not forced the 2 countries to accept the ceasefire.

We never went to war... Pakistan was attacked without any announcement of war in the dead of night by india...

1/3 of Indian airforce were blown out of the sky... our objective was to defend ... we achieved our objective.... general prasad who wanted to have a drink at Gymkhana club ran on foot leaving behind his mahindra jeep.. :lol: indian gov begged for a ceasefire........... considering these issues i dnt think indian govt can "celebrate" a defeat.

Same goes for 48,62 wars.

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Man ko behlane ko Ghalib yeh khayal acchha hai ;)

Only if Mirza Ghalib spoke hindi.....

Dil kou behlanay keh liye yeh khayal bhi acha hai ghalib.

Instead of quoting Ghalib or Iqbat better start copyin your tagore and inc.

I thank God everyday that I am a Bangladeshi. I could only imagine the horrific atrocities that were to come if Bangladesh had not gotten independence.

let me tell u who invaded whom by your own people..
watch whole vid and concern the fact who invaded whom..
and also listen who won.

Go for facts with no aggression.

Last edited by a moderator:
AND open your eyes and ears to listen him, THERE IS NO WATER CRISIS

And these are true fact as ur ex general is quiet?

this thread is a noobness, without knowing history.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Asalaam alikum wr wb;

My Akmal please read a new thread on 1971 war, you will find more angles an historical facts.

" The Untold historical facts of 1971 War imposed on East Pakistan by India "

Nonsense... watch this new thread " The Untold historical facts of 1971 War imposed on East Pakistan by India"

let me tell u who invaded whom by your own people..
watch whole vid and concern the fact who invaded whom..
and also listen who won.

Go for facts with no aggression.

Rubbish... you are talking about sold out Pakistani mainstream media... with a lot of zionist, American and partially indian money and influence...not to forget traitors like SAFMA.

Follow this new thread on 1971 illegal war imposed on East Pakistan " The Untold historical facts of 1971 War imposed on East Pakistan by India"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom