What's new

On March 24 1971 - Pakistan Army arrested Sheikh Mujeeb & humiliated him

If they both were Bengalis who enjoyed support and adoration from Pakistan, why are we being constantly told that Bengalis were marginalised between 47-71?

That you have to ask the Sheikh's daughter - who is making this a campaign slogan and an excuse to stay on in her Gaddi.

And Indians too - because they see this as a "Mantra" to goad on stupid Bangladeshis with anti-Pakistani propaganda.

The opportunity was given by some not so clueful people in Pakistani govt. who regarded the economic disparity between the two wings as 'not serious' and did not correct it soon enough. We are desi people for a reason.

They played right into the RAW's hands and handed them the opportunity on a platter.

But this is all water under the bridge now.

Last edited:
That you have to ask the Sheikh's daughter - who is making this a campaign slogan and an excuse to stay on in her Gaddi.

And Indians too - because they see this as a "Mantra" to goad on stupid Bangladeshis with anti-Pakistani propaganda.

Falsehood has a short shelf life. I am not worried.

If you people are desperate about the Iraqi descent Pak PM who advocated for a United Bengal, go for it.

why did Bangladeshis kill him?

Pakistan may have corruption in the army but it’s the same as Bangladesh.

I know you did not ask me - but there were many reasons why.

I don't know if we should go into those here.

Falsehood has a short shelf life. I am not worried.

If you people are desperate about the Iraqi descent Pak PM who advocated for a United Bengal, go for it.

Absolutely. But It does not matter anymore.

Everything is not based on lies.

People have eyes and ears.

Why the military leaders in Pakistan got rid of some civilian leaders you have to ask them.

Maybe too late now, though. Most of the perpetrators are dead and gone.

Last edited:

Why the military leaders in Pakistan got rid of some civilian leaders you have to ask them.

I can postulate why but I don't have to.

And see these stupid morons and their lackeys still call him traitor. As if these duffers are thrown down from sky and are angels. Infact they r the real traitors, they broke Pakistan into two and now sold the rest to freemasons and zionists.

I have never felt so ashamed that I actually used to defend the army for what they did to Mujib and to East Bengal.

I even wrote an article called "Debunking The Myths of 1971" and I felt so proud about it.

Sure the 3 million myth is probably fake, but the politics and the humiliation and the army enforcing its will isn't a lie at all.

I'm so disgusted and ashamed.

In reality Bangladesh today is the Pakistan Jinnah wanted. I wish them good luck for the future.

Oh give us a break, u masters of Imraniyaat. You yourself know it is plain stupid to compare what happened to the traitor Mujib and what is happening to Khan. You guys are angry with your leader, as he brought you out on streets and left you high and dry everytime, w/o any proper political way forward.

The main criminal was Pakistan army establishment. It was establishment which put a cross on Mujib just like they have now on Imran.

If faujeets here tell you Mujib is a traitor, they are lying. Pakistan was broken into two when Fatima Jinnah was 'defeated' by Ayub in rigged elections. The faujeets never talk about that part of the history. This where all unease and despondency began to spread in East Pakistan.

Not true.

Mujib was popular in East Pakistan only. Bhutto was popular in only Punjab and Sind. Imran is popular across the country. He also has an extremely impressive resume to boot. Nit just a great sportsman, but also a philanthropist and politician who awakened a dead nation.

The faujeets are extremely jealous of this man. They have been dealing with Nawaz and Zardari whom faujeets have always protected for being punished for their crimes. Imran is totally different man. I have full faith he will succeed.

Blaming the Pakistani army for everything does not solve anything. Pakistanis need to realize that there are regional variations in how people view politics, religion and life in general. It undercuts the narrative that there is a single interpretation of Islam. There is a sense of defensiveness about all of this

Oh give us a break, u masters of Imraniyaat. You yourself know it is plain stupid to compare what happened to the traitor Mujib and what is happening to Khan. You guys are angry with your leader, as he brought you out on streets and left you high and dry everytime, w/o any proper political way forward.

Teri maa di phuddi paanchoda

Doesn't matter if he comes back or not.

He has opened our eyes to napak fauj.

Amritsari gashti deya bachaya
Yeah, that is why his people are abandoning him, right??😁🤣

He has proven to not possess the nerves to leads his people in agitations

This is exactly what Pakistan Army is doing to Imran Khan.

Sheikh Mujib was asking to call the parliament session as he won the elections. Yahya Khan refused. Instead, he launched Operation Searchlight.

You must read the following thread which has videos embedded in it.

We are repeating history. Imran is arrested in cooked up charges by the military. He was first humiliated on May 9th. If we dont do something, and stop this hand by force, we are doomed again. If the military was taught lesson and asked to account after 1971 instead of being embraced, we would not be where we are today.

I'm sorry to all my Bengali members here. I was wrong. I called you traitor. You were not traitor. It took us 5 decades to find out who the traitor was.
People of subcontinent are hero worshipper , they forget the negative qualities of their heroes .

Doesn't matter if he comes back or not.

He has opened our eyes to napak fauj.

Amritsari gashti deya bachaya
Welcome back .

What kind of shit you smoke. You can not rewrite history. History always correct itself. Why they dont allow to have PhD on Muhammad ali jinna and fatma ali jinna because they afraid people will go and digg everything
Because his two nation theory was a fraudulent theory and is the bed rock of your country foundation. If it is disproved then your lies will be exposed.

I know you did not ask me - but there were many reasons why.

I don't know if we should go into those here.

Islamic history and politics is full of assassinations , nothing new .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom