What's new

India has NEVER been a unified entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sikh rule of punjab lasted less than 2-3 decades in the entire history of punjab.. Baluchistan again had several states... and sindh part of bombay province?

Sindh was the part of British Bombay province and later created out of Bombay province.

bombay+presidency.gif

LMAO... nawabs,nizams,sultans etc were subedars? wtf... :lol:

How these nawabs came into existence, they were subedars of Mughals who declared their independence. If you have read history, Mughal emperor Shah Alam 2 came from Delhi to provide Diwani rights of Bengal, Bihar and Orissa to British after the defeat of Nawab of Bengal in battle of Buxor.

Clive_receiving_Diwani_from_Mughal_emperor_Shah_Alam_II.jpg

We proudly call ourselves Bharat, and this name is there in all our holy scriptures. MahaBharat is one of the examples, we are one of the oldest civilizations

Good for you.. your name was also created up by some redneck in alabama.. :lol:

Punjabis and Sindhis were busy in their unionist politics of Punjab Unionist party and Sindh Ittehad Party. It was the UP Muslims and the Bengalis who spearheaded your Pakistan movement.

What's in the name ? India has always been a single entitity in cultural sense and pakistan was also part of it :agree:

:lol:

Go read a book....

Punjabis and Sindhis were busy in their unionist politics of Punjab Unionist party and Sindh Ittehad Party. It was the UP Muslims and the Bengalis who spearheaded your Pakistan movement.

Yes and im sure Pakistanis (modernday Pakistanis) had nothing to do with it.. :lol:

How abt googling?

The Indus on the other hand, is a River in Pakistan. Yet Indians, Red Indians, and West Indians were named after this river, even though it is not their River, but Pakistan's river. They were named so by the colonialists, since at that time the Indus existed within their Empire.

Back to trolling, eh? Pakistan existed always, did it? In any case, the Indus still flows in India, however long.

Red Indians, west Indians were named how? :lol: Mistaken identity, they were searching for an India that you say did not exist.

Pakistanis jumping on this seriously need to read history. Pakistan was conceived by its founding fathers as a home for the Muslims of India, if India was not a well defined, seperate identity, why was Pakistan not seen as home for any Muslim, wherever he came from?

Last edited:
Yes and im sure Pakistanis (modernday Pakistanis) had nothing to do with it.. :lol:

How abt googling?

I have read it, Unionists joined the Pakistan movement very late when they were confident that new Pakistan state will secure their feudalism. While Pashtuns remained pro-Congress even in 1946 elections.

How these nawabs came into existence, they were subedars of Mughals who declared their independence. If you have read history, Mughal emperor Shah Alam 2 came from Delhi to provide Diwani rights of Bengal, Bihar and Orissa to British after the defeat of Nawab of Bengal in battle of Buxor.

Clive_receiving_Diwani_from_Mughal_emperor_Shah_Alam_II.jpg

LMAO.. Bengal was taken after the battle of Plassey in 1757.. considered one of the most important battles in the history...... tht consolidated the position of UK in the subcontinent..

Fought between Nawab Siraj ud Dowlah vs Gen clive.

Thts why i said.. read a book! 
I have read it, Unionists joined the Pakistan movement very late when they were confident that new Pakistan state will secure their feudalism. While Pashtuns remained pro-Congress even in 1946 elections.

As i said nonsense..

The Indus on the other hand, is a River in Pakistan. Yet Indians, Red Indians, and West Indians were named after this river, even though it is not their River, but Pakistan's river.

If you read Pakistani history book, they say Sindh was the first Muslim conquest of India.

Pakistanis teach their children, 'India has been created from Pakistan in 1947'.....but there is one technical problem......which Pakistanis grow up to realize.....'Pakistan never existed before 1947'.....:woot:

LMAO.. Bengal was taken after the battle of Plassey in 1757.. considered one of the most important battles in the history...... tht consolidated the position of UK in the subcontinent..

Fought between Nawab Siraj ud Dowlah vs Gen clive.

Thts why i said.. read a book! 

As i said nonsense..

That was just one of the battles.

Why don't you google it that how Unionist initially stayed away from Pakistan movement.

@Aeronaut why not post a map of Mauryan empire which consists of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan and say India, India was divided based on foreign faith.

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom