What's new

India has NEVER been a unified entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO... But the landmass was always seperate from the gangetic plains of india.. and we created our country and also chose its name.. unlike the fake country british created called india..
Ok congratulations

LMAO... But the landmass was always seperate from the gangetic plains of india.. and we created our country and also chose its name.. unlike the fake country british created called india..

Yeah, India was British created and Pakistan existed for thousands of years.....:lol::lol:
Did anyone know about a country named Pakistan prior to 1947?

Yeah I am glad you created your own country and chose its name, but the most amazing fact right now is how you guys are choosing the PUREST of the PURE from among the self proclaimed PAK people.

Indus river was the boundary of India, Indo-Gangetic plains are a continuous landmass.

Indo-Gangetic_Plain.png

india was 1 country but it had almost 600 Princely states aka Kingdoms... :lol:

600 hundred princely states didn't exist during Mughal Empire or Maratha Empire. Most of these princely states were created by British. :wacko:

Pakistan was created by up and bengali muslims and the founder of pakistan was a gujarati Indian Jinnah .

Yeah, India was British created and Pakistan existed for thousands of years.....:lol::lol:
Did anyone know about a country named Pakistan prior to 1947?

The name Pakistan was invented in the dormitory of Cambridge University by Rahmat Ali. 

Hey @DESERT FIGHTER one of my friend working in gulf had Pakistani Pashtun and Baloch colleagues. They told him that Punjabis of Pakistan are Indian by race while they aren't, only common thing they share with Punjabi is Islam. 
Again, by which historian???

Look, if you don't have the capability to discuss real history, don't degrade the quality of the forum with your brainless trolling. No matter what you do, it doesn't change the fact that China was one country since 220 BC, but India never was. India was a British creation in 1947. Any educated one who reads history knows it.

I showed you the authentic map, it seems your skyrocketing high IQ can't comprehend it. :omghaha:

Last edited:
The name Pakistan was invented in the dormitory of Cambridge University by Rahmat Ali......

Yes, he coined the name in 1933 but I was talking about the country named pakistan, did it exist before 1947?.....

The name Pakistan was invented in the dormitory of Cambridge University by Rahmat Ali. 

The dorm is the winner?

Hey @DESERT FIGHTER one of my friend working in gulf had Pakistani Pashtun and Baloch colleagues. They told him that Punjabis of Pakistan are Indian by race while they aren't, only common thing they share with Punjabi is Islam. 

Lol.. i have a frnd working in gulf who had indian colleagues who told him indians are from mars..

Yes, he coined the name in 1933 but I was talking about the country named pakistan, did it exist before 1947?.....

All the four provinces of Pakistan had different history before independence. Punjab was ruled by Sikh, Pashtuns were part of Afghanistan, Sindh was independent too, later became part of Bombay province and Balochistan was always an independent princely state.

Pakistan was created by up and bengali muslims and the founder of pakistan was a gujarati Indian Jinnah .

Good for you.. your name was also created up by some redneck in alabama.. :lol: 
Indus river was the boundary of India, Indo-Gangetic plains are a continuous landmass.

Indo-Gangetic_Plain.png

600 hundred princely states didn't exist during Mughal Empire or Maratha Empire. Most of these princely states were created by British. :wacko:

Ahh... dayum!

Bengal
Mysore
Punjab
Rajhistan (again several kingdoms)
kingdoms in south india
Hyderabad
Junagarh
Kashmir
etc etc just to name a few... :lol:

Bengal
Mysore
Punjab
Rajhistan (again several kingdoms)
kingdoms in south india
Hyderabad
Junagarh
Kashmir
etc etc just to name a few... :lol:

All of them were subedars(governors) of Mughal Empire. :wacko:

All the four provinces of Pakistan had different history before independence. Punjab was ruled by Sikh, Pashtuns were part of Afghanistan, Sindh was independent too, later became part of Bombay province and Balochistan was always an independent princely state.

sikh rule of punjab lasted less than 2-3 decades in the entire history of punjab.. Baluchistan again had several states... and sindh part of bombay province?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom