What's new

India has NEVER been a unified entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name China was given by the Portuguese.

The English term for India is from Greek Ἰνδία (Indía), via Latin India. Indía in Koine Greek denoted the region beyond the Indus ("Ἰνδός") river in Pakistan, since Herodotus (5th century BC) ἡ Ἰνδική χώρη, hē Indikē chōrē; "Indian land", Ἰνδός, Indos, "an Indian"
you hurt 'chinese ego' by telling the truth. Lols

A united China didn't exist before Qing dynasty when they brought Western China in 17-18th century otherwise China had never been a nation outside the great wall. BTW the modern united China under one central leadership only came in 1950 when Tibet was integrated in China although I am excluding Taiwan from it. 

May be your ancestors were living in Minyue or Nanyue when the first so called united China came.

I can see the so called United China in this map when there still exists Minyue, Nanyue, Dian, Tibetan tribes etc.

So you are saying territorial size defines a country? Based on the your logic, USA was not a country until 1959 when it annexed Hawaii? :omghaha::omghaha:

Let me educate you, it is sovereignty that defined a country. By any historian, the notion of one country existed in China since 220 BC, there's always one recognized divine emperor.

Min Yue and Nan Yue were established by Han Chinese who migrated south, they were vessel to the empire and the emperor. I know where you got that from. Look, picking up post by Vietnamese troll only demonstrates your desperate intention to troll.

So you are saying territorial size defines a country? Based on the your logic, USA was not a country until 1959 when it annexed Hawaii? :omghaha::omghaha:

Let me educate you, it is sovereignty that defined a country. By any historian, the notion of one country existed in China since 220 BC, there's always one recognized divine emperor.

Min Yue and Nan Yue were established by Han Chinese who migrated south, they were vessel to the empire and the emperor. I know where you got that from. Look, picking up post by Vietnamese troll only demonstrates your desperate intention to troll.

Territorial size and the people living in those territories constitute a nation, China fulfilled none of them. :omghaha: Han dynasty looks like a province of China. :rofl:

China only came as a united country in 1950 when CCP united all of it under a single leadership. Although I am excluding Taiwan.

LOL. :rofl:

Everyone in the world knows that the subcontinent was full of independent kingdoms before the British came and created British India. Even Indians admit this themselves.

Yet no one in the world will contest that China was a country before the modern era. And even the modern Chinese state was also set up by Chinese.

India never existed before the colonial period, it was Britain who created India, and even today India is still ruled by a white European Catholic. With English as their de-facto language of communication.

Few empires controlled much of India.

Mauryan_Empire_Map.gif

wh05_guptaempire.jpg

Devapala.jpg

Delhi_Sultanate.gif

1312568_orig.jpg

India_18th_century.JPG

But even though India was divided, there was a clear theme, a common culture among Indian groups all over. This can be seen in the architecture, clothing, etc. on all the different groups. This is a remarkable achievement how the culture spread throughout a large land mass. And when ever there were outside influences, the whole subcontinent would change with the trends. Usually the South being hit the last.

But sharing a common culture doesn't define a country. It is sovereignty that does. The entire Middle East was never one country throughout most of its history. The Roman empire was a mix-mash of different people and culture.

Anyone who reads history knows India was a modern British creation, although the history of the subcontinent goes back thousand of years.

LOL. :rofl:

Everyone in the world knows that the subcontinent was full of independent kingdoms before the British came and created British India. Even Indians admit this themselves.

Yet no one in the world will contest that China was a country before the modern era. And even the modern Chinese state was also set up by Chinese.

India never existed before the colonial period, it was Britain who created India, and even today India is still ruled by a white European Catholic. With English as their de-facto language of communication.
last few lines were trash and baseless

Territorial size and the people living in those territories constitute a nation, China fulfilled none of them. :omghaha: Han dynasty looks like a province of China. :rofl:

China only came as a united country in 1950 when CCP united all of it under a single leadership. Although I am excluding Taiwan.

:omghaha::omghaha: :omghaha:

By which historian???????

Certainly not the Chinese. :lol:

Again, by which historian???

Look, if you don't have the capability to discuss real history, don't degrade the quality of the forum with your brainless trolling. No matter what you do, it doesn't change the fact that China was one country since 220 BC, but India never was. India was a British creation in 1947. Any educated one who reads history knows it.

Last edited:
height of desperation and frustration.

I doubt if u are an adult.

......What the heck.....Pakistan wasn't even a country.....

......What the heck.....Pakistan wasn't even a country.....

LMAO... But the landmass was always seperate from the gangetic plains of india.. and we created our country and also chose its name.. unlike the fake country british created called india..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom