What's new

India has NEVER been a unified entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please for god sake stop saying that, you dont look like turkish let alone south euro.

Just searched jatav on goole images, i take everything back you guys clearly look like south euros. :hang3:

Not all of them look like that . I am an exceptional case but we don't look any different from jats or gujjars on average .
Just searched jatav on goole images, i take everything back you guys clearly look like south euros

Should i post that pic of black pak punjabis who look similar to lankans :rofl:

Not all of them look like that . I am an exceptional case but we don't look any different from jats or gujjars on average .

Should i post that pic black of pak punjabis who look similar to lankans :rofl:

Never seen anyone so delusional, no wonder i keep my avatar intact. The same picture where they quite clearly looked different but having dark brown skin? And in punjab we also have many dark people, thats why UP Chammar with 70% ASI genes claiming to look like South Euro is hilarious.

Never seen anyone so delusional

I also never seen anyone so delusional like you . Even after seeing my pic , you are still playing the same broken record .

no wonder i keep my avatar intact

You should as 90% pakistanis look as black as those people .

The same picture where they quite clearly looked different but having dark brown skin?

:cheesy::rofl: Different ? What really was the difference ? No matter how desperately you try to prove you are central asian , you can't change your black a$$

UP Chammar with 70% ASI genes claiming to look like South Euro is hilarious.

Chal bhag yahan se.......... Only genetic data of 5-6 people is available . They don't represent the whole community . Those chamars were most prolly pakistanis .

A united China didn't exist before Qing dynasty when they brought Western China in 17-18th century otherwise China had never been a nation outside the great wall. BTW the modern united China under one central leadership only came in 1950 when Tibet was integrated in China although I am excluding Taiwan from it. 

May be your ancestors were living in Minyue or Nanyue when the first so called united China came.

I can see the so called United China in this map when there still exists Minyue, Nanyue, Dian, Tibetan tribes etc. :omghaha::omghaha:

namviet200bc.jpg

Minyue, Nanyue and Dian were Kingdoms established by Chinese Kings and soldiers ruling over the natives. Nanyue was established by Zhao Tuo, who came to guangdong from northern China with his troops. The Kings of Minyue claimed deacent from the Xia Emperors of China. Dian was established by a Chinese General from Chu and his soldiers.

The native population of Nanyue are the Zhuang

Zhuang people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The native population of Minyue are the Tanka

Fuzhou Tanka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The native people of Dian were various ethnic groups in Yunnan.

Yunnan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of the natives are still alive today, and live with southern Han people like the Cantonese, before trying to copy Vietnamese trolls you should verify what they are saying first. The Zhuang are recognized as an ethnic minority and have their own autonomous region.

No rules or etiquette is needed for a region to be one country understand this point stop ranting, Modern India votes every 5 years in favour of New delhi to rule, unlike chinese oppressed govt, what more testimony you need for Indians wanting to be a one country.

Who are you to lecture about India for existing as a country, for us communist china is like a prision oppressing its citizens and a country should not exist like that, how about a revolution in china over throwiong CCP and independence to Tibet, Xinjiang and cantonese speaking south??

Poor dumb srinivas, almost all of your posts about China keep mentioning "Cantonese".

You even tried posting a genetic study to troll, but unfortunately for you since you didn't actually read it, you came off as a dumbass.

Han Chinese Y Chromosome Test Results

The genetic study you posted said that northern Han and Southern Han share the same Y chromosome, since southern Han are descended from northern Han moving south and marrying the native women.

Then you said "The southern Chinese are completely different from that of northern Hans."

http://online4kim.net/xe/files/attach/images/7507/170/020/0b9b8d714566edea3954827c018a3c88.jpg[/img]

Cantonese is even closer phonologically to Old and Middle Chinese than Mandarin. Cantonese preserves Old and Middle Chinese finals like k, t, and initials like Ng.

Chinese History: A Manual - Endymion Porter Wilkinson - Google Books

The Chinese Language: Its History and Current Usage - Google Books

China - Michael Cannings - Google Books

Early Child Cantonese: Facts and Implications - Shek Tse, Hui Li - Google Books

From Middle Chinese to Modern Cantonese (Part 2).

ERIC - From Middle Chinese to Modern Cantonese (Part 2)., Journal of Chinese Linguistics, 1984

Southern Han (Cantonese from Guangdong) share mostly the same Y chromosome with northern Han.

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

Y chromosome data show that on average southern Chinese Han have a large paternal contribution from northern Chinese Han (82%). But mtDNA data show that southern Chinese Han have equal maternal contributions from northern Chinese Han (56%) and southern Chinese natives ( 44%) (Table 4A). The high paternal but lower maternal contribution from northern Chinese Han indicate strong sex-biased admixture in southern Chinese Han over the past two millennia (Wen et al. 2004). A more recent comparison of paternal and maternal data confirmed the sex-biased admixture in southern Chinese Han (Xue et al. 2008).

When we consider the admixture proportions of Fujian Han and Guangdong Han, the ancestors of Taiwanese Han, sex-biased admixture is even more evident than in the southern Chinese Han averages. Fujian Han are estimated to have a 100 percent paternal contribution from northern Chinese Han but only a 34 percent maternal contribution from northern Chinese Han. Guangdong Han are estimated to have 68 percent paternal but only 1 5 percent maternal contribution from northern Chinese Han. The maternal contributions from southern Chinese natives to Fujian and Guangdong Han were estimated as 66 percent and 85 percent (Table 3A), respectively. The extreme sex-biased contributions in Fujian Han and Guangdong Han indicate that the male ancestors of Taiwanese Han frequently intermarried with the female ancestors of southern Chinese natives before they migrated to Taiwan.

This sex-bias illustrates a significant feature of the Han expansion: many male migrants from northern China married women from local non-Han populations in the south.
Therefore, the Han-grandfathers-Indigenous-grandmothers folk saying seems to apply generally to southern China over the past two millenia.[/quotew

European Journal of Human Genetics - Abstract of article: A spatial analysis of genetic structure of human populations in China reveals distinct difference between maternal and paternal lineages

Analyses of archeological, anatomical, linguistic, and genetic data suggested consistently the presence of a significant boundary between the populations of north and south in China. However, the exact location and the strength of this boundary have remained controversial. In this study, we systematically explored the spatial genetic structure and the boundary of north–south division of human populations using mtDNA data in 91 populations and Y-chromosome data in 143 populations. Our results highlight a distinct difference between spatial genetic structures of maternal and paternal lineages. A substantial genetic differentiation between northern and southern populations is the characteristic of maternal structure, with a significant uninterrupted genetic boundary extending approximately along the Huai River and Qin Mountains north to Yangtze River. On the paternal side, however, no obvious genetic differentiation between northern and southern populations is revealed.

http://159.226.149.45/compgenegroup/paper/wenbo Han culture paper (2004).pdf

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v431/n7006/full/nature02878.html

Genetic evidence supports demic diffusion of Han cult... [Nature. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

The spread of culture and language in human populations is explained by two alternative models: the demic diffusion model, which involves mass movement of people; and the cultural diffusion model, which refers to cultural impact between populations and involves limited genetic exchange between them. The mechanism of the peopling of Europe has long been debated, a key issue being whether the diffusion of agriculture and language from the Near East was concomitant with a large movement of farmers. Here we show, by systematically analysing Y-chromosome and mitochondrial DNA variation in Han populations, that the pattern of the southward expansion of Han culture is consistent with the demic diffusion model, and that males played a larger role than females in this expansion. The Han people, who all share the same culture and language, exceed 1.16 billion (2000 census), and are by far the largest ethnic group in the world. The expansion process of Han culture is thus of great interest to researchers in many fields.

Good thread. I think it should be pinned for educational purposes as there are far too many Hindu extremists in Bar-e-Saghir lying and twisting facts to justify their oppression against the minorities.

Separately, I heard that on 14 August 1947 there was no independent country by the name of "India" but there was a country by the name of Pakistan.

Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom