What's new

India has NEVER been a unified entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid you are embarrassing yourself ! Only People from Andhra , Tamilnadu ,Karnataka and some dalit castes have 50%+ asi on average . Do you even know how to read ?

I know its a long list but dont post BS when the list is available for everyone to see.

Kid you are embarrassing yourself ! Only People from Andhra , Tamilnadu ,Karnataka and some dalit castes have 50%+ asi on average . Do you even know how to read ?

He want to prove Pakistanis are central Asians not related to Indians. He is just trying another method, par maal purana hi hai. :rofl::rofl:

Have some shame lol. It start from China and runs 5% of it though "Indian occupied Kashmir", rest of it in Pakistan, no one calls it your river. China have more claim on it then you.

If it flows through our country then its ours!!!! Indus and almost all its major tributaries are our rivers betaji 
I know its a long list but dont post BS when the list is available for everyone to see.
:rofl::rofl: Yah the list is for everyone to see but somehow you can't . Stop fabricating false asi numbers and go get your snowwhite eyes examined:lol:

aik to black window ki apni he history hoty he har chez mein lol :rofl:

lol if you think only he is as he is. Actually whole indian troll gang is inspired from the history taught to them by their army propagandists. You see it is not 100% their fault.

Kashmir is occupied by india not a part of india. BTW the river originates from China.

Sir no one gives a $hit to what you have got to think . And Indus flows through ladakh not Kashmir( to be geographically correct ) . No one disputed it originates in tibet:unsure:

Sir no one gives a $hit to what you have got to think .

What i think doesn't matter what locals think matters.

And Indus flows through ladakh not Kashmir( to be geographically correct ) .

Ladakh is part of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir too. The Sindhu River, Indus River flows 2% in China, 5% in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & 93% in Pakistan.

No one disputed it originates in tibet:unsure:

I was just trying to tell you that by your stupid logic it becomes Chinese rivers as it originates from China's Tibet province.

Lol I have seen millions of photos of pakeez online . They look nothing different from biharis , rajasthanis etc . Even their international cricketers look far uglier than their Indian counterparts .

lol may be the person whom ur talking to (indic), bihari or rajastanin or tamilian o_O....is tamilian or rajistanins mean ugliest people for u?o_O 
lol if you think only he is as he is. Actually whole indian troll gang is inspired from the history taught to them by their army propagandists. You see it is not 100% their fault.

they read history from RSS MANDIR:laugh:

Last edited:
lol may be the person whom ur talking to (indic), bihari or rajastanin or tamilian o_O....r tamilian or rajistanins mean ugliest people for u?o_O 

they read history from RSS MANDIR:laugh:

You want to see pics of average pakistanis ? Ajmal kasab for example . Also why do Indian cricketers look 1000 times better than their pakistani counterparts ? Only pashtuns in pak team look good because they are ethnic afghans not pakistanis . all other pak players are uglier than a baboon's rear .

Last edited:
You want to see pics of average pakistanis ? Ajmal kasab for example . Also why do Indian cricketers look 1000 times better than their pakistani counterparts ? Only pashtuns in pak team look good because they are ethnic afghans not pakistanis . all other pak players are uglier than a baboon's rear .

You are the same guy who is claimed to look like South European while being UP chammar :rofl:

Yes you posted a pic where you looked like typical chammar and still claimed to be South European.

What a load of BS . Even the dumbest of donkeys can tell by looking at the pic that i can pass for south euro or turkish .
I belong to the jatav subcaste of chamars . Google it ! There are many pics of jatavs on the net .

What a load of BS . Even the dumbest of donkeys can tell by looking at the pic that i can pass for south euro or turkish .
I belong to the jatav subcaste of chamars . Google it ! There are many pics of jatavs on the net .

Please for god sake stop saying that, you dont look like turkish let alone south euro.

Just searched jatav on goole images, i take everything back you guys clearly look like south euros. :hang3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom