What's new

India has NEVER been a unified entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again kiddo... battle of plassey was the most imporant battle for the british raj..

battle of plassey gave entry to Brits in Bengal but they needed to fight more war to get the full control of Bengal.

Good map. I agree with it. It also shows Tibet is independent and Islam does not exist
This is from 500 AD - need a psychologist?

Agreed that it is from 500 AD and I see lots of independent nations. So how far are you going to go to prove your point. Where do you draw the line???

Back then entire population of South Asia was around 30 to 50 million at most. The land was vast and population was scattered. Controlling such vast track of land would have been a difficult task by all means. So you saw different empires rise and fall.

Nation states evolved to what they are today because of many factors by culture, history, borders, linguistic, race etc. So, I fail to see your point because nations are still evolving and we have seen many new nation states forming unified by some of the factors I mentioned above.

The Maurayan empire was not India, it was a one-off Empire that lasted only a hundred years. For the other thousands of years the subcontinent was ruled by many individual kingdoms.

The Maurayan empire did not succeed any state, and no state succeeded it. It existed on it's own as a short-lived empire, that had nothing to do with any country called India.

Nothing like the "Divine right of Kings" that existed in Europe, which passed authority from one ruler of a state to the next. Or the Mandate of Heaven in China, which was based on a similar principle, though far older.

India has a civilizational basis. That predates the idea of nation states based on geography.

LMAO.. so a foriegn invasion tht happened like a billion years ago ... and lasted a very small time.. somehow shows united india? lmao..

As per map of Mauryan empire, even Afghanistan is part of India :coffee:

They called it Bharat too. Chankaya the teacher of Maurya, his idea was to unite entire India under one leadership and inspired Chandragupta.

Ah ...... a chinese trying to teach a history to Indian ......... :lol:

You better stop ranting here with concentrate on increasing post count of your some where else. 130 years are more this place existed as a unified country and the civilization is same through out the geographic area. There are no rules for a region to exist as a single country, when there is a strong central power anything is possible.

Chinese also divided into different kingdoms even after unification done by first emperor.

I am not interested in listening your poor logic rants here.

LOL, an empire that lasted 130 years but a land that's disintegrated for thousand of years as different kingdoms cannot qualified as one country. If it can, then Mughals which lasted 300 over years represents India.
Sharing the same culture and religion does NOT define a country. There is a rule to define a country or empire. Sovereignty. You cannot have 20 kings all over the land and call it one country, LOL.

I'm stating historical facts, you are ranting.

Last edited:
LOL, an empire that lasted 130 years but a land that's disintegrated for thousand of years as different kingdoms cannot qualified as one country. If it can, then Mughals which lasted 300 over years represents India.
Sharing the same culture and religion does NOT define a country. There is a rule to define a country or empire. Sovereignty. You cannot have 20 kings all over the land and call it one country, LOL.

Our identity is civilization one. What about China, more than half of Chinese land belonged to non-Hans having no cultural similarity with Hans throughout history. Even Tibetan uses an Indian writing system.

These guys rely on false hannization theory, there is a full continent living in China.

Southern cantonese do not know northern Madarin and vice versa.

Each region is divided based on culture and ethinic base, like Manchu,Hakka, Ughyre, Tibet etc....etc..., These 50 cent guys come here to teach us about existence of a country ....... :lol:

Don't be jealous you were never one country like China.

Cantonese is a dialect, LOL, you don't even know the difference between dialect and language !?! There is only one chinese language. It's the world's oldest continuous language. And it's certainly not Persianized:laughcry: 
Our identity is civilization one. What about China, more than half of Chinese land belonged to non-Hans having no cultural similarity with Hans throughout history. Even Tibetan uses an Indian writing system.

The notion of one country is Sovereignty, it has nothing do with culture or religion. A country/empire may or may not share the same culture. Middle east share the same culture and religion, but they are not one country. Ancient Roman is one empire, but it is a mix mash of different culture and people. It is sovereignty that defines a country!! If you have 30 sovereign kings here and there, you are simply not one country/empire.

Last edited:

Cantonese is a dialect, LOL, you don't even know the difference between dialect and language !?! There is only one chinese language. It's the world's oldest continuous language. And it's certainly not Persianized:laughcry: 

The notion of one country is Sovereignty, it has nothing do with culture or religion. A country/empire may or may not share the same culture. Middle east share the same culture and religion, but they are not one country. Ancient Roman is one empire, but it is a mix mash of different culture and people. It is sovereignty that defines a country!! If you have 30 sovereign kings here and there, you are simply not one country/empire.

Are you saying no Chinese culture exist, it all depends upon Empire. :cheesy:

Me jealous of a country oppressed by CCP ..... :lol:

You are funny here, I will never live in a country like China nor I want any of my people live like chinese in China.

There are no rules for a region to exist as a country remaining B.S you wrote is not worth any reply.

Languages of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cantonese is a dialect or a language is a debate, and in the name of unification you people made some circus with languages and culture. But the differences between you people is still there and not anyone who calls himself han is a real han.

No rules or etiquette is needed for a region to be one country understand this point stop ranting, Modern India votes every 5 years in favour of New delhi to rule, unlike chinese oppressed govt, what more testimony you need for Indians wanting to be a one country.

Who are you to lecture about India for existing as a country, for us communist china is like a prision oppressing its citizens and a country should not exist like that, how about a revolution in china over throwiong CCP and independence to Tibet, Xinjiang and cantonese speaking south??

Me jealous of a country oppressed by CCP ..... :lol:

You are funny here, I will never live in a country like China nor I want any of my people live like chinese in China.

There are no rules for a region to exist as a country remaining B.S you wrote is not worth any reply.

Languages of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cantonese is a dialect or a language is a debate, and in the name of unification you people made some circus with languages and culture. But the differences between you people is still there and not anyone who calls himself han is a real han.

Yes, you're jealous of our rich history.

If there's no rule to define a country, then what makes a country a country? :omghaha::omghaha:

Wikipedia? Don't make me laugh. Is there a script for Cantonese? :coffee: 
No rules or etiquette is needed for a region to be one country understand this point stop ranting, Modern India votes every 5 years in favour of New delhi to rule, unlike chinese oppressed govt, what more testimony you need for Indians wanting to be a one country.

Who are you to lecture about India for existing as a country, for us communist china is like a prision oppressing its citizens and a country should not exist like that, how about a revolution in china over throwiong CCP and independence to Tibet, Xinjiang and cantonese speaking south??

If there's no rule to define a country, then what makes a country a country? :omghaha:

Yes, you're jealous of our rich history.

If there's no rule to define a country, then what makes a country a country? :omghaha::omghaha:

Wikipedia? Don't make me laugh. Is there a script for Cantonese? :coffee: 

If there's no rule to define a country, then what makes a country a country? :omghaha:

Haha ..... very funny dude ...... :enjoy:

Enjoy your rich history and also tell your recent rich history of CCP to your kids, how you guys are kept under oppression.

Any central force which has strength and people support can establish a country and rule for centuries, this is a barbaric rule followed for ages and these days are no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom