What's new

India has NEVER been a unified entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you're jealous of our rich history.

If there's no rule to define a country, then what makes a country a country? :omghaha::omghaha:

Wikipedia? Don't make me laugh. Is there a script for Cantonese? :coffee: 

If there's no rule to define a country, then what makes a country a country? :omghaha:

Land and their people form a nation. Calling China of 221BC a united without minyue, nanyue and rest of Western China is a joke. :omghaha::omghaha:

even they use to say now that brohis of balochistan are south indian people:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Their language has similarities with Dravidian Languages, any one who speak Dravidian Language can be called a Dravidian, what is wrong or offensive in that??

Haha ..... very funny dude ...... :enjoy:

Enjoy your rich history and also tell your recent rich history of CCP to your kids, how you guys are kept under oppression.

Any central force which has strength and people support can establish a country and rule for centuries, this is a barbaric rule followed for ages and these days are no different.

Oppression? You should ask the lower segment of your society in India. No govt does a better job of raising the people's living standards than CCP in the last 30 years.

You still haven't provided any academically worthy answer. - If there's no rule to define a country, then what makes a country a country?

Land and their people form a nation. Calling China of 221BC a united without minyue, nanyue and rest of Western China is a joke.

If you don't know what defines a sovereign country, it's not a surprise to me. But don't degrade the quality of this forum with your mindlessness. :laughcry:

Oppression? You should ask the lower segment of your society in India. No govt does a better job of raising the people's living standards than CCP in the last 30 years.

You still haven't provided any academically worthy answer. - If there's no rule to define a country, then what makes a country a country?

Lower segment are getting better jobs in Govt. based on reservation these days, what you have written is because of lack of knowledge about India.
nor you find any worthy reason for a country to not to exist, if you look around the countries in this world.

The name Pakistan was invented in the dormitory of Cambridge University by Rahmat Ali. 

Hey @DESERT FIGHTER one of my friend working in gulf had Pakistani Pashtun and Baloch colleagues. They told him that Punjabis of Pakistan are Indian by race while they aren't, only common thing they share with Punjabi is Islam. 

I showed you the authentic map, it seems your skyrocketing high IQ can't comprehend it. :omghaha:

What your so called friend has told you is wrong, your imaginary friend calling them racially Indian shows he know shyte, Indians themselves are not one race.

Northern Indians especiallyPunjabis of India are not racially Indian, Indians are those umpa lumpas that live in south India.

Lower segment are getting better jobs in Govt. based on reservation these days, what you have written is because of lack of knowledge about India.
nor you find any worthy reason for a country to not to exist, if you look around the countries in this world.

Every Indian knows the ground reality. You're more pro in covering up than CCP, LOL.

The indian subcontinent existed for thousand of years, but India as a country only existed in 1947. This is fact.

Every Indian knows the ground reality. You're more pro in covering up than CCP, LOL.

The indian subcontinent existed for thousand of years, but India as a country only existed in 1947. This is fact.

Indian subcontinent with common culture and Dharmic principles existed for 1000's of years, even unified before china was unified. Like any other big country India is also divided at times and unified at times.

Do not compare India with any country which was unified and stayed for little longer at times.

So better stop your B.S and CCP propaganda here.

The intellectual bankruptcy of some people amazes me

To my knowledge, there is not single country on this planet that has maintained geographic consistency in terms of territory in the last 2000 years

It does. Even though one sees it repeatedly, it never ceases to amaze.

Its amazing what an ideology of hate can do to people.

:rofl::rofl:height of knowledge :omghaha:

Dravida means Travida where the three seas join together .i.e south India. people who speak the languages in this region are called Dravidians, the Brohai people belong to Dravidian language group.

What is with all the Indians crying?

Aeronaut simply stated a historical fact. There wasn't even any additional commentary, so how can anyone claim that he is trolling?

The concept of country itself is quite new. Earlier you had states and empires.

The location of the inner wall should tell you something.

Anyway, I don't understand the obsession of some people with this topic when they are so ignorant of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom