What's new

India has NEVER been a unified entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Srinivas is right, Brahui speak Dravidian language. But that doesn't make Brahui genetically similar to South Indians, far from it.

They have lowest ASI genes out of any South Asian group, at 12%. Next lowest is Baloch people with around 15%.

Pakistanis have highest L3a in the region along with South Indians.

Don't get me wrong, genetics has nothing to do with language group. As long as people speak dravidian languages they are called Dravidians.

My native language is Telugu and in our state any one irrespective of genetics who has telugu language as mother tongue is called a dravidian and a Teluguiite.
@shan iss ka msg yahan tak saee tha sirf:pop:

There was no division or unification, India has always been united since it's creation in 1947. Before 1947, there was no country called India.

There was no united China before 1950 when CCP finally extended their control over Tibet by conquering it.

Pakistanis have highest L3a in the region along with South Indians.

I cant even understand what you mean here, can you post some study on L3a? I bet you cant because i already proved you wrong in other thread. You dont even know what L3a actually is.

What your so called friend has told you is wrong, your imaginary friend calling them racially Indian shows he know shyte, Indians themselves are not one race.

Northern Indians especiallyPunjabis of India are not racially Indian, Indians are those umpa lumpas that live in south India.

You are contradicting one of your previous comments. You too said something like that once. :cheesy: You also know types of words Afghans use against Punjabis of Pakistan.

Good map. I agree with it. It also shows Tibet is independent and Islam does not exist

it does not say Tibet is an Independent country....it is just you who are trying to brainwash everyone to think so !

I cant even understand what you mean here, can you post some study on L3a? I bet you cant because i already proved you wrong in other thread. You dont even know what L3a actually is.

Thts asking too much... considering he cant understand half of the stuff he posts... :lol:

@shan here indic want to show others that both indus and ganga valley people are same and the whole civilization is one :rofl::rofl:

Distribution of haplogroup L3a

800px-Distribution_Haplogroup_L_Y-DNA.svg.png

Distribution of haplogroup L3a

800px-Distribution_Haplogroup_L_Y-DNA.svg.png

I asked for study and not a map, this map can be of anything. Because there are many groups with in main haplogroups. As i said before you dont even know what L3a is.

So post the study instead of map which doesnt even say antyhing apart from %.

@INDIC i donot have many knowledge about haplogroup L3a ..when i will get and read about it then will face u o_O

Thts asking too much... considering he cant understand half of the stuff he posts... :lol:

Are you referring to high quality PTV video of Orangi town from 1980s and Indianpoint is in India theory you once claimed. :lol:

I have been searching on google about L3a and cant find anything, i dont know why @INDIC keep posting BS. lol The only thing i found was L3a have 23% concentration in Nuristani people of North West Pakistan.

There was no united China before 1950 when CCP finally extended their control over Tibet by conquering it.

If that is valid, then there was no India until 2002 when Sikkim joined the North East India, :omghaha: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom