What's new

India has NEVER been a unified entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant even understand what you mean here, can you post some study on L3a? I bet you cant because i already proved you wrong in other thread. You dont even know what L3a actually is.

I gave another aspect of genetic similarity, wannabe snowwhite.

@INDIC i donot have many knowledge about haplogroup L3a ..when i will get and read about it then will face u o_O
Dont worry it seem Indic himself dont know what L3a is, considering all he have done is post some bogus map without any study to back up. 
I gave another aspect of genetic similarity, wannabe snowwhite.

What genetic similarity? The same genetic similarity which we share with rest of human race wannabe Aryan. lol

And you didnt post anything worth while, one bogus map without any study to backup.

Are you referring to high quality PTV video of Orangi town from 1980s and Indianpoint is in India theory you once claimed. :lol:

See how smart he is.. :rofl: the moron even listened to the video abt Orangi Pilot Project initiated in early 80s... yet hes still stuck on its quality... without the moron knowing it was a documentary covering the early days of the project to settle imigrants from E.P.. :lol:

Also the moron shamelessly forgets how i posted a billion links abt indias nuclear power plant theft n so on...

LMAO @ this loser.

Looser pakistanis starting name-calling, as always. Frustrated to core.

@INDIC bro why argue with someone who lives in their own world of denial ism.

See how smart he is.. :rofl: the moron even listened to the video abt Orangi Pilot Project initiated in early 80s... yet hes still stuck on its quality... without the moron knowing it was a documentary covering the early days of the project to settle imigrants from E.P.. :lol:

Also the moron shamelessly forgets how i posted a billion links abt indias nuclear power plant theft n so on...

LMAO @ this loser.

PTV videos in 2013 still look crap, you saying me you have access to high quality video of Karachi in 1980s. :omghaha: 
What genetic similarity? The same genetic similarity which we share with rest of human race wannabe Aryan. lol

The word comes from our civilization, how can we be wannabe when we own the original heritage. :wacko: 

He is just retrying hard,he got his rebuttal number of times.

PTV videos in 2013 still look crap, you saying me you have access to high quality video of Karachi in 1980s. :omghaha:

Jackass post the video again... but dont run like the last time you did in tht thread!?

If that is valid, then there was no India until 2002 when Sikkim joined the North East India, :omghaha: :rofl:

:crazy: 

This guy @shan constantly claims that Punjabis are identical to Pashtuns. Do you know how will a Pashtun especially from Afghanistan react after listening this. :omghaha::omghaha: 
Jackass post the video again... but dont run like the last time you did in tht thread!?

Abe dhakkan, I watched that video twice, the video was very recent. Now, you find that yourself.

This thread now in its 13 pages seems to have outlived its utility

Abe dhakkan, I watched that video twice, the video was very recent. Now, you find that yourself.

Uncle tht was not a recent production but from 2011... an interview with the Late Dr Perween Rahman... and how the program started in 1980..

Stop making urself look like a clown..

Uncle tht was not a recent production but from 2011... an interview with the Late Dr Perween Rahman... and how the program started in 1980..

Stop making urself look like a clown..

If program started in 1980s means they are showing high quality video from 1980s. :lol:

If program started in 1980s means they are showing high quality video from 1980s. :lol:

Dumbass its from the 80s in color.. kinda like mughal e azam movie...and read what she says... but i guess im explaining it to a moron..

:crazy: 

This guy @shan constantly claims that Punjabis are identical to Pashtuns. Do you know how will a Pashtun especially from Afghanistan react after listening this. :omghaha::omghaha: 

Haha

I never claimed that, i bet you cant find my post where i said that :rofl: You are retarded that think Punjabis and Sri Lankans are similar because language group Indo-Aryan. Pakistan is genetically diverse country, we never claim to be one nation for thousands of years. But at least we have been living next to each other because of Indus river, while Indians have only been united because of British.

I will repeat. Pakistan is not about geography. It is about an idea.

The idea being that they were jahils before some nomad invaders gave them the light.

We think it is a ridiculous idea and their jahiliyat is on the other side of conversion.

This Indus, Haplogroup, Aryan... All this is pure BS and just shows the desperate identity crisis that everyone knows and understands. They are not alone in this though they are probably the most extreme cases of this.

@INDIC @shan

587px-Dravidische_Sprachen.png

Bruhai people origins:

The ethnonym "Brahui" is a very old term and a purely Dravidian one. The fact that other Dravidian languages only exist further south in India has led to several speculations about the origins of the Brahui. There are three hypotheses regarding the Brahui that have been proposed by academics.
1) One theory is that the Brahui are a relic population of Dravidians, surrounded by speakers of Indo-Iranian languages, remaining from a time when Dravidian was more widespread.
2) Another theory is that they migrated to Baluchistan from inner India during the early Muslim period of the 13th or 14th centuries.
3) A third theory says the Brahui migrated to Balochistan from Central Indiaafter 1000 AD. The absence of any older Iranian (Avestan) influence in Brahui supports this last hypothesis. The main Iranian contributor to Brahui vocabulary is a northwesternIranian language, Baluchi, Sindhi and southeastern Iranian language, Pashto.

Haha

I never claimed that, i bet you cant find my post where i said that :rofl: You are retarded that think Punjabis and Sri Lankans are similar because language group Indo-Aryan. Pakistan is genetically diverse country, we never claim to be one nation for thousands of years. But at least we have been living next to each other because of Indus river, while Indians have only been united because of British.

LOL you once claimed that Punjabis are identical to Pashtuns and other central Asians :omghaha: Do you want me to tell me the words Afghans use for Pakistanis. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom