What's new

India Fearing a Two Front War as PAF Conducts Exercises at Skardu AB

heir civilian and military leadership has been saying it for years that they are fully prepared to fight and win a two-front war.
Its easier said than done.

so you want to be like them
I am not saying that, i only quoted the para of the Indian article as a reference for my thread,i did not quote or write the whole article. The topic henceforth was my own choosing.

PAF exercises at Skardu AB rattle India, as their fear of a two front war is shaping into reality . A quote from an Indian article.
"Speculations are rife that Pakistan and China, the two allies, may attack from two fronts - Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh, respectively, and simultaneously to occupy vital parts of Indian territory. Official sources in New Delhi said that India is fully cognizant of Pakistan's military exercises at Skardu airbase. Meanwhile, Indian intelligence agencies along with the Air Force and Army are keeping a close watch on the movement of the Pakistani Air Force."

https://zeenews.india.com/india/pak...f-carries-out-military-exercises-2298435.html

maxresdefault.jpg

Whats the matter India? Its just what you used to call a Junk Fighter armed with dud Chinese missiles. Why you so fearful these days? :lol: :lol:

A single front war is not in the cards let alone one on two fronts. Again this is another dream of Pakistani members. If there is a war, the nuclear option will be on the table.

India is a superpower.
2 front is nothing.

China may be the greatest power right now. And Pakistan is super formidable. India is getting its arse kicked hard

A single front war is not in the cards let alone one on two fronts. Again this is another dream of Pakistani members. If there is a war, the nuclear option will be on the table.

Illiterate idiotic south Asians shud not speak of nuclear war. What do U know about nuclear war u fool. These term only suit in the mouth of West and Russia who knows how devastating a nuclear war is for life on earth . You think your cow mothers and idols will survive a nuclear war? Nothing will remain, including yourself. So don’t talk about nukes u ignorant moron. You bloody Indians are so detached from reality u need to be placed on a zoo Nd observed by first world countries. What an idiot “nuclear war on table”. Illiterate moron who doesn’t understand the implications talking hard on a military forum. Junky

aap sehmat ho

jis disha me yeh forum jaa raha hai ?
I've been visiting PDF for years(long before I decided to join)...and according to my observation this "disha" started changing when hordes of Indian trolls started joining. In response some Pakistani members started replying in kind...and this phenomenon has picked up pace since then.

In any case no point in blaming who started it...that wouldn't solve anything(I was just stating it for the record). The solution is both sides need to be reined in...and for that I would say "charity begins at home". It would be far more effective if u started preaching to Indian trolls(as they are ur countrymen)...whereas a Pakistani will not be bothered as to what u(an Indian) has to say. Also I haven't seen u show such concern about where the forum is heading to ur fellow Indian trolls...so why not start there?

After reminding the entire world that India is fighting a two front war why the sudden surprise? India has been parroting two front war for decades. Of course, it is a two front war. Needless to say this.

LOL you think you are the only one with nuclear weapons? You are such an emotional wreck LOL Bringing in nuclear option without a second thought. You are very far dude. You need to come back fast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom