What's new

India could break up...

Well your wish whether to take his statements seriously or NOT But i was merely pointing out some facts :)
I know....
I was just saying....do not take his statements too seriously.....
he himself has a dwindling attitude.....and most of the time don't know what he is saying........
:)

I also commented on his emotional decision of resigning, HOWEVER, if you read this statement carefully (specially @Star Wars ), you will notice that he is talking about communalism when he said

"India could break apart if it doesn't tackle corruption in its political system, the leader of its newest party has warned.

Arvind Kejriwal of the anti-corruption Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) told the BBC that politicians were to blame for India's frequent communal riots.",

Now read again and try to understand it was the same communalism which took toll on subcontinent, then East Pakistan . He is NOT much wrong that this political corruption aka communal politics of India is sowing seeds of hatred and which ultimately give rise to separatist sentiments.

Well East Pakistan din't broke up because of Communalism rather than linguistic barriers & other issues, it was the failure of the very theory on which Pakistan was formed. I guess, nations don't need reasons to break up, sometimes it happens in matter of days/years, USSR din't had any corruption issue nor communalism issue, Korea din't had any either, Germany din't had any neither during it's break-up nor during it's reunification & Kejri is talking as if Corruption is only present in India & to be really fair, i am getting irritated by this man corruption or no corruption.

@levina @Parul what do you have to say about your favorite politician?? :D

Well East Pakistan din't broke up because of Communalism rather than linguistic barriers & other issues, it was the failure of the very theory on which Pakistan was formed. I guess, nations don't need reasons to break up, sometimes it happens in matter of days/years, USSR din't had any corruption issue nor communalism issue, Korea din't had any either, Germany din't had any neither during it's break-up nor during it's reunification & Kejri is talking as if Corruption is only present in India & to be really fair, i am getting irritated by this man corruption or no corruption.

call it communlaism/ethnic hatred its the same and here he is NOT wrong when he points out to potential risks from communalism .

And this is really amusing that all those who were really happy over short-term "AAM ADMI" slogan are now getting irritated.

Politics is not for poor neither for emotional goons. simple as that. Its a high risk game and only brave and criminals can play it

Now read again and try to understand it was the same communalism which took toll on subcontinent, then East Pakistan . He is NOT much wrong that this political corruption aka communal politics of India is sowing seeds of hatred and which ultimately give rise to separatist sentiments.

You are simply cooking up bizarre correlation without knowing the ground realities. :o::o:

On a lighter note:
1901140_822994764393721_1088227612_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

call it communlaism/ethnic hatred its the same and here he is NOT wrong when he points out to potential risks from communalism .

And this is really amusing that all those who were really happy over short-term "AAM ADMI" slogan are now getting irritated.

Politics is not for poor neither for emotional goons. simple as that. Its a high risk game and only brave and criminals can play it

I never supported kejri right from the Anna-movement (when he din't formed even the party), I always knew that he was playing politics right from the very start & this was what I said when he formed his party & much before getting 28 seats in Delhi.................

Indian General Elections - 2014 | Page 31

Now the question is of LS elections & thwarting any stable Govt. formation at center (I wonder whose interests he is serving?).

@levina pls have a look at the link.

What should I say about my favourite Politican NaMo - Woh words ka moohtaj nahi hai. :azn:

Some people have been dreaming of disintegration of India since more than 60 years now. There nefrocius pipe dream, will remain pipe dream & from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, we'll remain one - UNITED INDIA. :victory:

Arvind Kejriwal ki maa ka SAAKI-NAAKA.:butcher:

Last edited:
India surviving the intimidation of communalism which was at it's peak in the late 80's and early 90's and the country weak and vulnerable to different frontiers, there is no reason to believe that it will loose it's internal coherence due to corrupted politics today when it's comparatively stronger than what it was twenty years before. Communalism is more an over hyped threat today and shrewdly it is being used by the uncandid political machinery to mask the ineptitude in administrative and governance systems.

This very man had confessed that he is a political anarchist and showed very little respect for constitutional democracy. In reverse, quite bluntly he is hiding his very own inability to govern a small area like Delhi by playing the communal card here.

Last edited:
I never supported kejri right from the Anna-movement (when he din't formed even the party), I always knew that he was playing politics right from the very start & this was what I said when he formed his party & much before getting 28 seats in Delhi.................

Now the question is of LS elections & thwarting any stable Govt. formation at center (I wonder whose interests he is serving?).

These people are only fit for dharnas, not governing a country. Imho Owl Baba would make a better PM than confused Kejri uncle

OHHH I am completely in luv with this man:smitten:.
His mendacious nonsense once a day keeps my doctor away.His drama as Delhi CM was such an infotainment.How I wish he had not resigned.:tsk:
What a colossal waste of human resource!!!
(I'll kill you if you take me seriously):angry:

India.....would break up???
Yeah in his dreams.:coffee:

Btw i didnt get the alert for your mention...but springy's requote brought the notification.
Is our alert system gender sensitive by any chance @WebMaster ???:D

hmm you had shown me that once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom