What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Any chance of alliance between modi & AAP

It will happen in Delhi, its a 3 way fight, and I guess out of three AAP has better chances to make it. Yet they would need a coalition partner to go with to form a government. And the natural choice for them is BJP and not shila dixit types.

@Joe Shearer; sir what are your thoughts about the upcoming general elections

Last edited by a moderator:
It will happen in Delhi, its a 3 way fight, and I guess out of three AAP has better chances to make it. Yet they would need a coalition partner to go with to form a government. And the natural choice for them is BJP and not shila dixit types.

aap is b-team of congress.....no chane of going with bjp.....

aap is b-team of congress.....no chane of going with bjp.....

Brother with such comments, you have a long way to go.

AAP's tirade against Sheela Dixit, Vadera, Salman Khurshid was stage managed?

While AK is on indefinite hunger strike, that also being a diabetic?

100_0484.JPG

100_0514.JPG

Protest in favor of Modi for not being invited by Wharton.

Why is he so scared of lokayukta?

Gujarat to keep governor out of lokayukta appointment? - Times Of India

GANDHINAGAR: Having received a setback in the legal battle over the appointment of Justice (retd) RA Mehta as lokayukta of Gujarat, the Narendra Modi government has decided to bring in a Lokayukta Act (amendment) Bill proposing that the governor will have no role in the appointment of the anti-corruption ombudsman.
Instead, a chief minister-led committee would select the lokayukta. "The proposed committee will comprise the leader of opposition and the law minister along with other legal experts," said a source in the General Administration Department. "The chief justice of Gujarat high court will recommend the name of a retired judge to be appointed as the Lokaykuta. However, the final powers will be with the committee led by the chief minister."

The role model government. I remember he claimed deficit budget. Correct me if i am wrong. So by taking the loan he created this deficit?

CAG picks holes in Narendra Modiâ??s Gujarat development plan - Times Of India

The national auditor has said the state government has incurred 41% higher debt than the previous fiscal and burdened the exchequer with heavy interest liability at a higher rate.

The state government had taken a loan of Rs 15,083 crore to adjust the monitory deficit of Rs 11,027 crore, leaving a balance of Rs 3,645 crore, which is poor debt management, said CAG.

It has invested Rs 39,179 crore in corporations, boards, government companies, rural banks and joint ventures. In the last five years, the average return on this investment was 0.25% while the state government has paid interest at the rate of 7.75%.

Brother with such comments, you have a long way to go.

AAP's tirade against Sheela Dixit, Vadera, Salman Khurshid was stage managed?

While AK is on indefinite hunger strike, that also being a diabetic?

YES. he is absolutely RIGHT.

He is targeting only congress leaders b'coz the people are currently anti-establishment.

Earlier this vote would have gone to BJP, but now people will have a SPLIT & reduce the BJP's tally.

There are certain % of congress followers, who, no matter how pathetic the current govt. becomes will vote for Congress. But the anti-establishment vote will get SPLIT in two.

Just look at what MNS did in the 2009 LS elections in Maharashtra:

19slide5.gif

If MNS wouldn't be there, these all votes combined would have infact made SS+BJP win in these seats, but it was Congress that won.

Look at the fact that neither MNS won any seat, nor did it let SS+BJP win any.

Politics at it's VERY BEST.

So if you are voting for AAP, you are in a way helping Congress get back to power.

YES. he is absolutely RIGHT.

He is targeting only congress leaders b'coz the people are currently anti-establishment.

Earlier this vote would have gone to BJP, but now people will have a SPLIT & reduce the BJP's tally.

Just look at what MNS did in the 2009 LS elections in Maharashtra:

If MNS wouldn't be there, these all votes combined would have infact made SS+BJP win in these seats, but it was Congress that won.

Look at the fact that neither MNS won any seat, nor did it let SS+BJP win any.

Politics at it's VERY BEST.

Look what he is saying or implying:

aap is b-team of congress.....no chane of going with bjp....
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...eneral-elections-2014-a-31.html#ixzz2OT7XnF9B

He is talking about after election coalition, in which AAP will go with Congress.
But I say no.
It got to be BJP. So AAP BJP will make the government.

Look what he is saying or implying:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...eneral-elections-2014-a-31.html#ixzz2OT7XnF9B

He is talking about after election coalition, in which AAP will go with Congress.
But I say no.
It got to be BJP. So AAP BJP will make the government.

Did you analyze my chart which i provided??

When both BJP & AAP will lose there respective seats b'coz of vote split, than the question of formation of there govt. is totally wrong.

& why do you think that AAP will not go with Congress??

Don't you know the Rule No. 1 of Politics??

No one is untouchable.

Even the Right & Left has taken part in the VP Singh Govt. & you are speculating that AAP will not go with Congress??

BTW, if you want a BJP govt. at center anyway, than why vote for AAP at all. Why not strengthen the BJP's hold, don't we know how coalition politics is effecting policy decisions??

I am saying again.

AK will not win a Single seat, but that's not what he wants, he wants to CUT the votes BJP will get & expect that Congress will win on those seats, they are called Vote Cutters in Politics, I can give you no. of examples in elections.

Did you analyze my chart which i provided??

When both BJP & AAP will lose there respective seats b'coz of vote split, than the question of formation of there govt. is totally wrong.

& why do you think that AAP will not go with Congress??

Don't you know the Rule No. 1 of Politics??

No one is untouchable.

Even the Right & Left has taken part in the VP Singh Govt. & you are speculating that AAP will not go with Congress??

BTW, if you want a BJP govt. at center anyway, than why vote for AAP at all. Why not strengthen the BJP's hold, don't we know how coalition politics is effecting policy decisions??

I am saying again.

AK will not win a Single seat, but that's not what he wants, he wants to CUT the votes BJP will get & expect that Congress will win on those seats, they are called Vote Cutters in Politics, I can give you no. of examples in elections.

Out of 70, Congress, to form a gov all by its own, must hv 36 seats.
With scam a day and Bijli Pani imbroglio, it wont be able to cash 20 seats this time.
Huge rallies of AAP is a testimony that this will be translated to votes.
People are firm with him. BTW unlike other congressi, he is no crook.
As for the center, AAP is just a regional party, its not a national party, so I am not worried about center-national elections, well there too he will snatch some congi votes.

Govt trying to expedite Muslim sub-quota within job quota: Rahman Khan - Indian Express

@narcon aap is just an overground anarchist platform for anti-nationals/failed politicians/ far-leftists and maoist sympathizers......the only reason why the media gives them a little bit coverage is because they split the votes of the bjp and will help the congress in the meantime......and people like you are too naive to even realize that......anyway.....i am slowly loosing for democracy in india....whatever happens, let it happen.....

@Dillinger Do you see any IMPACT of AAP in Delhi Politics currently, what can be there impact on upcoming state elections??

Though I am full confident that they will not make any major impact, still want your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom