What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
BGBmHBLCcAAed6G.jpg:large

Armab goswmami is leading the pack

When elections comes all "special" things for muslims come....

now after everything, special court for muslim "youths"....

Special courts for Muslim youth soon: Minority affairs minister

He added that the home ministry "knows keeping innocents (Muslims) in custody is a serious offence. The government is committed to take strong action against officers found responsible in all such cases and will ensure that such incidents do happen."

what a jackass......unless convicted everyone is an innocent....so where will they keep the undertrials if keeping innocents in cusotdy is a serious offence ?

btw is keeping non-muslim innocents ok ? only keeping a muslim innocent is offence ?

the levels our politics has descended to is nauseating......

Something is cooking between BJP and SP. today Mulayam has praised Advani and even criticised his son's govt. the other day Sushma Swaraj praised Mulayam in LS and condemned Beni Prasad Verma.
If BJP and SP come together they can grab 35 - 40 seats in UP and it will be crucial to form a govt.

if SP goes with bjp then it will loose the muslim vote and also a signficant part of the yadav vote (because bjp is considered a brahmin-baniya party by many yadavs)....i dont think yadav sr. is that much foolish.....

Arvind Kejriwal is a nobody compared to others. He has come into limelight only now because of Anna and AAP. I agree that he has done some good work but that does not mean he has security threat.Modi faces threat from terrorists and not the Aam Aadmi. Manmohan Singh is the PM of the country. I may not support him or his govt. but since he is the leader of 1.2 billion Indians he must be protected.
In case of people like Mayawati and Mulayam I totally agree that they do not require such extensive security.
And regarding AK do you think if he becomes CM of Delhi he will continue to sleep on pavement and move around without security?

When elections comes all "special" things for muslims come....

now after everything, special court for muslim "youths"....

Special courts for Muslim youth soon: Minority affairs minister

what a jackass......unless convicted everyone is an innocent....so where will they keep the undertrials if keeping innocents in cusotdy is a serious offence ?

btw is keeping non-muslim innocents ok ? only keeping a muslim innocent is offence ?

the levels our politics has descended to is nauseating......

if SP goes with bjp then it will loose the muslim vote and also a signficant part of the yadav vote (because bjp is considered a brahmin-baniya party by many yadavs)....i dont think yadav sr. is that much foolish.....
Didn't you know congress is a "secular" party. In India the definition of secularism is promotion of the interest of the Muslims. Not other minorities , mind it, only Muslims. And of course doing whatever possible to suppress the interest of Hindus. So much so that the income tax tribunal has declared that worship of shiva is not a religious activity and can't be given IT exemption
Shiva worship not a religious act, income tax tribunal says - Times Of India

They have declared that Hinduism is not a religion

Hinduism no religion, Shiva a

As for Mulayam he is a shrewed politician. He will give outside support to whoever forms the govt. in Delhi

Bhai tell me one thing if even one of the three which you showed as feared i.e. NaMo (designation CM of Gujarat), Mayawati (designation former CM of UP) or PM MMS (designation PM of INDIA) will die from a terrorist attack, what do you think will be the effect??? I'll tell you - Repeat of 1984 (though scale can be different).

But what will happen if AK (designation wannabe PM) dies?? NOTHING.

BTW, doesn't this pic looks exactly like the full televised Rahul Gandhi's dinner at the house of dalits??

Wake up, this is not a Photo shoot contest, we are talking about our nation & AK is the biggest JOKE in Indian Polity.

He will take our nation in reverse gear.

I dare Manmohan Singh to face SIT on Coalgate: Modi | Niti Central

“I have faced multiple probes, now let the Prime Minister face a SIT probe on coal block allocations,” he said, adding, “To corner me, they form an SIT whenever they want to.”

“I appeal to him(Manmohan Singh) and Congress to come forward and have a competition in facing probes,” Modi said. “Let us see who has more prowess in facing such probes.”

Back
Top Bottom