What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
x2_111e3b76

Its AAP all the way in Delhi.

Sibal n Dixit got no chance.

No he himself admitted in the court that he met dawood atleast once. I have read it when it was in news.

Thing is balasaheb helped in release of sanjay dutt. hates other accused why?

Oh you support AAP?

Arvind is good.

x2_111a129c

No he himself admitted in the court that he met dawood atleast once. I have read it when it was in news.

Thing is balasaheb helped in release of sanjay dutt. hates other accused why?

read what i wrote.....

before 93-94 entire bollywood was in underworld hands and dawood ran underworld....this is salman with dawood....what is your point ?

dawood_ibrahim_salman_khan.jpg

Exactly, Congress is not completely secular. Afterall they know that they cant win without hindu votes. They are afraid of losing Hindu vote. Muslims know that congress do not have guts to arrest him. If at all muslims vote congress only reason is that is the only safe alternative available to them. These days i see many muslims feel that they want to teach lesson to congress.

edit: another post merge here which is not related to this discussion so deleted.

Completely agree with you....As i told you...I am an follower of RSS and was a party member at one point of time....That does not automatically translate for me to hate Muslims.....Anyway...I am not saying that you should like BJP or RSS...But try to understand about their organization and their principles from good learned people who are associated with RSS....On top of that i am only talking about BJP and RSS only not to some other fringe parties...who are alligned with BJP.....

So my only request to all educated Muslim people...It s fine that you do not like BJP....But do not vote for Congress...Vote for some lesser Evil for our country ...like may be Commies...But shun Congi team....Remember...Hindus in general are not rightish or Hard core religious...Sometimes i am surprised to see...every Muslim person is so well aware about their religious things....It is a good thing for them...But you compare with Hindu people, we hardly put so much of intrests on our religious things.....

So what i am trying to say is Indian people who are Hindu are somehow alligned to BJP because they donot like Congi....rather they really like BJP....So you should try to understand the difference....The moment the political influence of Gandhi Familly in particular and Congi will be a less popular in Indian political scene...in the same vain, if BJP does not improvise itself of being a Rightist party then its popularity will also go down....

Hence educated with the greater scheme of things of Indian hypocritical political system...Just do not trust on these media that is showing you everything now a days....Make some own research and then come to a conclusion....

I know there is a difference. They are most decent amoung all these grp. But they help each other. For example. In any riots i dont see RSS members coming and attacking. (RssThey are mostly upper cast people, i dont know if it differs in other places) Where as Bajrangadal, shriramasene VHP will be in front. But later on BJP/RSS members will lead a role in releasing these goondas. I have no doubt that they work together. So effectively all come under same umbrella.

You are right to some extent...At least it is good to know that you understand its a difference...The relationship between BJP and there fringe elements is like every political party uses paid mafia goons in every locality of our country to achive their objective....Do not you think the same thing does happen to other political parties too...Political parties hires goondas so as to control the people and when their work is done then they dump it....That does not and should not imply that the parent political party also goes by the policy of goons...if we assume like that then you do not find any political party who do not do this.....

I agree with you above post...but my point is that every one uses their paid fringe groups in election...So the perception of fringe groups should not be interpreted with main source...If we do this...our entire political system will be morally and ethically ineligible to contest election....

You are right to some extent...At least it is good to know that you understand its a difference...The relationship between BJP and there fringe elements is like every political party uses paid mafia goons in every locality of our country to achive their objective....Do not you think the same thing does happen to other political parties too...Political parties hires goondas so as to control the people and when their work is done then they dump it....That does not and should not imply that the parent political party also goes by the policy of goons...if we assume like that then you do not find any political party who do not do this.....

I agree with you above post...but my point is that every one uses their paid fringe groups in election...So the perception of fringe groups should not be interpreted with main source...If we do this...our entire political system will be morally and ethically ineligible to contest election....

Don't you think that the main source is actually the one who should be held responsible, They are the one's who help the fringe elements to breed and support them in times of their need. I believe we have to do away with the present political system if all its does is break the nation. We aren't running a makeshift camp but living in a full fledged nation and our political system should reflect it... If our political system runs on the whims of these goons then we have to get rid of it :sniper:

Don't you think that the main source is actually the one who should be held responsible, They are the one's who help the fringe elements to breed and support them in times of their need. I believe we have to do away with the present political system if all its does is break the nation. We aren't running a makeshift camp but living in a full fledged nation and our political system should reflect it... If our political system runs on the whims of these goons then we have to get rid of it :sniper:

I am with u . If u want to change the political system, then all political parties should take equall blame rather than bJp alone

You are right to some extent...At least it is good to know that you understand its a difference...The relationship between BJP and there fringe elements is like every political party uses paid mafia goons in every locality of our country to achive their objective....

bjp has no direct connection to these groups.....nor are these groups one monolithic homogenous grouping......bjp interacts only with the rss.....which only an amorphous/indirect influence on the other groups especially vhp and bd......they all have their different agendas, different methodologies and act in independence of one another in many places........

and i dont agree that they all should be completely disbanded......there is simply too much trust deficit and basic idealogical difference between two main religion in india for us to completely turn our back to the groups......harsh but truth.............

Calling Sonia/Raul as Indian is as nonsensical as calling a Pizza a Dosa

People like you play 2 kind of role. If they arrest him. You cry congress is anti hindu sickular. If they dont arrest you play this dirty trick. congress dint arrest him because for many hindus he is God. Look at the crowd in that pic.

That is your personal opinion and guess what nobody gives a $hit about it.

I will rather engage with people who are capable of making rational discussions.

I am with u . If u want to change the political system, then all political parties should take equall blame rather than bJp alone

No I am not just blaming the BJP but everyone... Congress and everyone else have political goons within them...

Is there any youth wing of BJP where people can volunteer

@Guynextdoor2 and @doublemaster....I have a problem with Congi and its supporter....Just to clarify that i donot have any kind of issues plurality of secular fabric of our nation...That is the essence and asset of my country....So my posts should not be interpreted in any context apart from the anti congi seniment....If due to some reason...you feel it otherwise...or i have posted it otherwise...it is bad from my part....

I'm perfectly fine with anti- congi sentiments. Those are purely political choices and therefore legitimate. I have issues only when people hint at exclusion and support parties becuase they want the excusion implemented.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom