What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
BF0OrjtCMAAcjmr.jpg:large

Pravin togadia has large followers in ajmer.....

lanat on them.......

he is nothing but a congress plant to work against modi from inside......

congi turds...who have been screaming about secularism......this is ur party's shameful face.....

1984 riots: CBI opposes victim's plea to probe Jagdish Tytler's role - India - DNA

CBI on Wednesday opposed in a Delhi court a plea filed by a 1984 anti-Sikh riots victim seeking further probe in a case of killing of three persons in which Congress leader Jagdish Tytler has been given a clean chit by the agency.

and one more thing....only after one day.....today CBI raids MK Stalins house and office.......nowadays u ppl dont even pretend.....use CBI in such an open and brazen manner to settle political scores..........

lanat on them.......

he is nothing but a congress plant to work against modi from inside......

I think ....Modi and BJP to should stop associating themselves with these nut job parties like Bajrang Dal and VHP...They are literally nuainces...These are the people who are giving bad names to the party..

I think ....Modi and BJP to should stop associating themselves with these nut job parties like Bajrang Dal and VHP...They are literally nuainces...These are the people who are giving bad names to the party..

bro....in vhp there are now two groups...one loyal to ashok singhal and a smaller one to togadiya.....its the togadiya group that is creating problems for modi.....they did that in guj elections...and now also..

notice how both congress ruled states andhra and maharashtra did not arrest him even though a fir was filed....their game plan is showing togadiya to scare muslims and make them vote for congress........

bro....in vhp there are now two groups...one loyal to ashok singhal and a smaller one to togadiya.....its the togadiya group that is creating problems for modi.....they did that in guj elections...and now also..

notice how both congress ruled states andhra and maharashtra did not arrest him even though a fir was filed....their game plan is showing togadiya to scare muslims and make them vote for congress........

Thats true bro...Why i am really irritated with these groups because...i was personally had a bad experience with these anti social elements in valentine day in my city...This is ridiculous...

Thats true bro...Why i am really irritated with these groups because...i was personally had a bad experience with these anti social elements in valentine day in my city...This is ridiculous...

i heard they make marriage if caught with lover......:cheesy:......actually u know what.....some couples,,i forgot where....actually got themselves caught willingly....and these guys conducted their marriage......after it was revealed that the lovers had actually eloped and made use of this scheme to escape family who would be afraid to go against these groups......:cheesy:

Dude....i understand your point and repsect it.....If BJP has to grow in a proper way...It can only associate with RSS who at least is an orgnaization with respect...but i donot think other fringe organization will add any value to BJP in long run....

Regrading post about Owasi....Owasi and his brothers are any way low grade anti national people...Buti donot want my party BJP should support any person or fringle elements who can also go down to the level of these anti social elements like owasi and his familly....Just wait for next election...Once Telengana state is declared...the power of those idiot will go down and then they will relaize their own place in their own assembly segments..

If the b@stards like owaisi can have huge fans , why can't togadia .

Rightly said and there are multiples of Togadia's like Muthalik, Varun Gandhi etc who add up more mofo fans. India is going to dogs... B@st@rds like Muthalik, Togadia etc get away after making hate speeches.

Rightly said and there are multiples of Togadia's like Muthalik, Varun Gandhi etc who add up more mofo fans. India is going to dogs... B@st@rds like Muthalik, Togadia etc get away after making hate speeches.

I willnot count Varun Gandhi in that group but rest of your posts is true.He has not become a seasoned politician and age is another factor.IMO he will learn from his mistakes and make a fine politician.Muthalik , Togadia are rotten apples.

The difference actually is Togadia is an @sshole but with brain .If you listen to his latest hate speech you will understand that he never targeted any community yet he delivered the message it intended to .The only reason why he is not in jail is because he plays along with congress against Modi.

OTOH owaisis is a b@stard with no brain.I still cannot understand how he makes load $hit of mofo fans.

I willnot count Varun Gandhi in that group but rest of your posts is true.He has not become a seasoned politician and age is another factor.IMO he will learn from his mistakes and make a fine politician.Muthalik , Togadia are rotten apples.

He may not be a seasoned politician for now but that doesn't mean that his fallacies and crimes should be overlooked... He may tone down his future rants as would be the case with Owaisi but he would still remain a hate monger albeit in other ways... These mofo's should be nipped in the bud itself.. Why let them grow and seasoned hate mongers??

The difference actually is Togadia is an @sshole but with brain .If you listen to his latest hate speech you will understand that he never targeted any community yet he delivered the message it intended to .The only reason why he is not in jail is because he plays along with congress against Modi.

OTOH owaisis is a b@stard with no brain.I still cannot understand how he makes load $hit of mofo fans.

I would disagree over here. This man Owaisi is infact too clever. He made these speeches to increase voter base but Muthalik and Togadia, I don't really understand what will they achieve other than creating hatred. He is not from a political party, so why does he do that?? To polarize the voters and help some other party?? Politics is a place where we don't have permanent enemies or friends... Well Congress has always had this habit of playing along with fanatics and its not just the only party who does that...

He may not be a seasoned politician for now but that doesn't mean that his fallacies and crimes should be overlooked... He may tone down his future rants as would be the case with Owaisi but he would still remain a hate monger albeit in other ways... These mofo's should be nipped in the bud itself.. Why let them grow and seasoned hate mongers??

You have some valid points and I agree with you completely . Hate mongers who try to stir up hatred between people should be nipped in the bud itself.Such people should be jailed and shouldnot be even allowed to participate in elections

I would disagree over here. This man Owaisi is infact too clever. He made these speeches to increase voter base but Muthalik and Togadia, I don't really understand what will they achieve other than creating hatred. He is not from a political party, so why does he do that?? To polarize the voters and help some other party?? Politics is a place where we don't have permanent enemies or friends... Well Congress has always had this habit of playing along with fanatics and its not just the only party who does that...

See , the congress took action against owaisi but they shy off from togadia.Why ??

Togadia is in a camp completely against Modi and with congress seeing Modi as a great threat , should give you the answers required.

You have some valid points and I agree with you completely . Hate mongers who try to stir up hatred between people should be nipped in the bud itself.Such people should be jailed and shouldnot be even allowed to participate in elections

See , the congress took action against owaisi but they shy off from togadia.Why ??

Togadia is in a camp completely against Modi and with congress seeing Modi as a great threat , should give you the answers required.

Could be the case....As told earlier politics is a place where we don't have permanent enemies or friends.

Same people who attend togadia rally will attend BJP rally too. Withut BJP support these fringe elements dont do anything. RSS/VHP/ABVP all are same.

Back
Top Bottom