What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
BF4Bc_OCEAAK9By.jpg:large

Bal Thackeray and his connection with Bollywood | Jaipur News, All Related News of Jaipur

Sanjay Dutt: When actor Sanjay Dutt was accused in 1992-93 bomb blast case, Bal Thackeray played an important role to set him free from the jail premises. It is said that Sanjay Dutt’s father Late Sunil Dutt pleaded Thackeray to help his son. And this is one of the main reason, why Sanjay Dutt admires Bal Thackeray and sees him as one of his pillars of strength.

You have some valid points and I agree with you completely . Hate mongers who try to stir up hatred between people should be nipped in the bud itself.Such people should be jailed and shouldnot be even allowed to participate in elections

See , the congress took action against owaisi but they shy off from togadia.Why ??

Togadia is in a camp completely against Modi and with congress seeing Modi as a great threat , should give you the answers required.

People like you play 2 kind of role. If they arrest him. You cry congress is anti hindu sickular. If they dont arrest you play this dirty trick. congress dint arrest him because for many hindus he is God. Look at the crowd in that pic.

Bal Thackeray and his connection with Bollywood | Jaipur News, All Related News of Jaipur

Sanjay Dutt: When actor Sanjay Dutt was accused in 1992-93 bomb blast case, Bal Thackeray played an important role to set him free from the jail premises. It is said that Sanjay Dutt’s father Late Sunil Dutt pleaded Thackeray to help his son. And this is one of the main reason, why Sanjay Dutt admires Bal Thackeray and sees him as one of his pillars of strength.

People like you play 2 kind of role. If they arrest him. You cry congress is anti hindu sickular. If they dont arrest you play this dirty trick. congress dint arrest him because for many hindus he is God. Look at the crowd in that pic.

The law of the land has taken place in the case of Sanjay Dutt. Reconcile with it!

Delhi AAP logo ki hai....

Look at the number of people in each n every AK's rally.
My gally its huge n humongous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same people who attend togadia rally will attend BJP rally too. Withut BJP support these fringe elements dont do anything. RSS/VHP/ABVP all are same.

I think there lies the differentiation as per my opinion....RSS is a different organization...Donot club this to these fringe elements...RSS never ever involve in any kind of activity that will hurt people....Of course i understand that you have a different opinion about it....VHP is a different org that allign itself with BJP and RSS...but again...they are different...ABVP is a student wing of BJP...Student wing of most of the national parties constitute of goonda elements ......If you really like to see the goonda elements of student wing then you should have a university life in Kolkotta or Kerala....Commies harbor most of the goonda elements in their student wing of their rules states..

Then congi should stand by what it is...Congress is a hypocrat pseudi secular....At least BJP has the guts to say in open that they are rightist parties tending to be Centrist party.....But Congi team do not do the act what they potray.......By not doing the arrest of Togadia...Congi is internally supporting these thugs....And in the publicity sake and to make Muslim population fool just do media glizz.......The issue is Congi is trying play dubious role....I am expecting Togadia to get arrested...I would like to see...If Modi is striving to be a good leader....He should arrest these fringe elements a lession...

I think there lies the differentiation as per my opinion....RSS is a different organization...Donot club this to these fringe elements...RSS never ever involve in any kind of activity that will hurt people....Of course i understand that you have a different opinion about it....VHP is a different org that allign itself with BJP and RSS...but again...they are different...ABVP is a student wing of BJP...Student wing of most of the national parties constitute of goonda elements ......If you really like to see the goonda elements of student wing then you should have a university life in Kolkotta or Kerala....Commies harbor most of the goonda elements in their student wing of their rules states..

I know there is a difference. They are most decent amoung all these grp. But they help each other. For example. In any riots i dont see RSS members coming and attacking. (RssThey are mostly upper cast people, i dont know if it differs in other places) Where as Bajrangadal, shriramasene VHP will be in front. But later on BJP/RSS members will lead a role in releasing these goondas. I have no doubt that they work together. So effectively all come under same umbrella.

Then congi should stand by what it is...Congress is a hypocrat pseudi secular....At least BJP has the guts to say in open that they are rightist parties tending to be Centrist party.....But Congi team do not do the act what they potray.......By not doing the arrest of Togadia...Congi is internally supporting these thugs....And in the publicity sake and to make Muslim population fool just do media glizz.......The issue is Congi is trying play dubious role....I am expecting Togadia to get arrested...I would like to see...If Modi is striving to be a good leader....He should arrest these fringe elements a lession...

Exactly, Congress is not completely secular. Afterall they know that they cant win without hindu votes. They are afraid of losing Hindu vote. Muslims know that congress do not have guts to arrest him. If at all muslims vote congress only reason is that is the only safe alternative available to them. These days i see many muslims feel that they want to teach lesson to congress.

edit: another post merge here which is not related to this discussion so deleted.

@double master

I dont care about sanjay dutt....and fully support his arrest......but lets be clear on one thing....he was arrested for illegal possession of an ak-56 and not for bombay blasts.....

and moreover he also played the muslim card in uttar pradesh rally in 2009...saying he was victimised for being the son of a muslim......

bala saheb also hugged javed miandad....so what ?

@double master

I dont care about sanjay dutt....and fully support his arrest......but lets be clear on one thing....he was arrested for illegal possession of an ak-56 and not for bombay blasts.....

and moreover he also played the muslim card in uttar pradesh rally in 2009...saying he was victimised for being the son of a muslim......

bala saheb also hugged javed miandad....so what ?

Guys, i posted this only because some one posted sanjay dutt and congress leaders pic. If this pic has no meaning, then other one too.

There were much more than Ak-47. He had connection with Dawood too. Why did police associated this case with blast case?
Isnt there any relation to all these things?

Ny the way For takre why is Dawood and Sanjay is different?

Guys, i posted this only because some one posted sanjay dutt and congress leaders pic. If this pic has no meaning, then other one too.

There were much more than Ak-47. He had connection with Dawood too. Why did police associated this case with blast case?
Isnt there any relation to all these things?

Ny the way For takre why is Dawood and Sanjay is different?

he was acquitted from that....as far as i know......he was convicted in arms case only......he related to other cases because the rifle was a chinese made that apparently came from pakistan....hence police suspected he was part of the conspiracy too......

and lets not kid ourselves....the entire bollywood is in cahoots with dawood.....it used to be much more open before bala saheb took over....and it is again increasing.....

Why is Dawood different ? because he was responsible for killng 274 and injuring 700 indians.....in league with pakistan.....

he was acquitted from that....as far as i know......he was convicted in arms case only......he related to other cases because the rifle was a chinese made that apparently came from pakistan....hence police suspected he was part of the conspiracy too......

and lets not kid ourselves....the entire bollywood is in cahoots with dawood.....it used to be much more open before bala saheb took over....and it is again increasing.....

No he himself admitted in the court that he met dawood atleast once. I have read it when it was in news.

Thing is balasaheb helped in release of sanjay dutt. hates other accused why?

Oh you support AAP?

Back
Top Bottom