What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Exactly....Exactly...This is what i felt, its so complicated. There is no doubt that i blame pakistanis for this situation. They ignore the fact that they have hindus in their country, They make every indian feel that India is hindu country. Indians retaliate. But who get hurt? Indian muslims. We cant judge who is hating whom/what. Isnt it difficult for muslims?

that said, there are some Indians here. Posts every internal indian muslims issue (-ve) in joy. Thats not acceptable.
Forget pakistani forum, Look at the comment section of any Indian news papers. What they write about Indian muslims.

I never say that muslims did not do any mistake, i always blame both the side.

Thanks a lot brother, its nice talking to u :-)

Same here brother...as i said...destiny has put us a situation...we have a difficult target to achieve.. but it is achievable too..We are evolving with the passage of time....

Regarding the posts of comment of Indian section....I would say one thing...Insulting other Indian is bad..

India has been struggling with Islamist insurgency with different kind...Every kind of terrorism is sourced and supported by a nation who happens to be flag bearer of Muslim people..All these terrorist have one slogan is that they donot like Hindu people so they are fighting with our nation....Now think about it dude....think rationally when you are in cool head, what do you ordinary expect people to react?...They criticize Islamic terrorist and some crap people in turn extent their hatred from Terrorist from outside to Indian people too ....And this is partly because the Muslim leadership of India never ever prescribed an unique identifier or differentiated about how to differentiate Indian who are Muslims from the rest of the Non Indian Muslims....I think it is high time for Muslim leadership of India to make their own stand come up with a version of Indian Muslim culture which is different than the culture of our enemey nation......

And on top of that another reason for this issue is the Kashmir issue....Think about it...Kashmir issue runs deep in our sentiments....But none of the Islamic nations supported our cause...In this situation, it is very common perception that Muslim world in general is not supportive or happy with India's interests...

As i mentioned...there are some of the factors that has creates rough elements in our society to not allign or supportive with Muslim world....But that should not be interpreted as against our Indian Muslim brothers...

Ahb-C75CEAEZzyT.jpg:large

I think i have difference in opinion about your first para, I do think that it is ok if a hindu helps/supports other hindus RIGHT cause. As long as they are they are supporting justice. It is very common tendency. and it is nature. You may differ your opinion. But i surely it is not acceptable to distrupt indian business and damage indian property for their cause.

About my second para, I used surprised because...mostly in internet comments will be too bad. Very less good comments but volumes of negative comment. About my daily life, few in office directly asked me which team do i support. India or pakistan.? I really get angry when i hear these kind of question. I feel at least they shouldnt ask me, because they know me how i am. If they dont blive me who else they blive.

Funniest thing happened once....I am sharing this just for fun. My collegue who sits next to me one day came to me said. `Unka inthikal hogayana?`. I asked `kiska?`. He said `Laden Ji ka` :woot: He assumed that for muslims he is the boss. So showed all respect when he was informing his death!

Another reason could be because i am from mangalore. i have seen unfortunate things there. People are so much devided there.

EDIT: Their cause means. For non indians cause indiaS proeprty damage. strike.

I think i understand your intent....And i very much in agreement with you...

Coming to your 1st point about having sentiments about Hindus in Nepal and Hindus in India...I donot agree with you because....what will happen if Nepal will be an enemey country tomorrow???...This is a critical thing for which Indian Muslim brothers are unnecessarily targetted in our coutry....The moment i put sentiments of Hindus of Nepal, at that time itself i brought religion on top of my nationality....I know this is a tricky concept...But this is a important fact....Last week I was reading about a news about BJP starting a strike in Tripura for Hindus BD.....This is a BS issue...I can understand if they really want to get a political milage out of it then it makes sense....When separation happened, no one told those Hindu people to stay in BD...they choose their destiny for BD...and then leave with it....Why should we worry about what is happening to others based on the similarly in religion...???

Anyway ...your example are really funny...and unfortunate...I can understand now..why you are so sensitive toward these sensitive things...Believe me as i mentioned in my post, every person's mindset is derived out of enviroment...Fortunately i have quite close Muslim friends in my circle....That gives me a lot of confidence and happiness with Indian Muslims...I may be a Modi supporter some obvious reason of anti Congi minset, but of course i love my Muslim friends....

So dear friend, never create any impression with internet comments....they are of the virtual world...In the same way, the same internet posters treat very badly for poor and backward class people from Hindu community too...So ignore them...

Same here brother...as i said...destiny has put us a situation...we have a difficult target to achieve.. but it is achievable too..We are evolving with the passage of time....

Regarding the posts of comment of Indian section....I would say one thing...Insulting other Indian is bad..

India has been struggling with Islamist insurgency with different kind...Every kind of terrorism is sourced and supported by a nation who happens to be flag bearer of Muslim people..All these terrorist have one slogan is that they donot like Hindu people so they are fighting with our nation....Now think about it dude....think rationally when you are in cool head, what do you ordinary expect people to react?...They criticize Islamic terrorist and some crap people in turn extent their hatred from Terrorist from outside to Indian people too ....And this is partly because the Muslim leadership of India never ever prescribed an unique identifier or differentiated about how to differentiate Indian who are Muslims from the rest of the Non Indian Muslims....I think it is high time for Muslim leadership of India to make their own stand come up with a version of Indian Muslim culture which is different than the culture of our enemey nation......

And on top of that another reason for this issue is the Kashmir issue....Think about it...Kashmir issue runs deep in our sentiments....But none of the Islamic nations supported our cause...In this situation, it is very common perception that Muslim world in general is not supportive or happy with India's interests...

As i mentioned...there are some of the factors that has creates rough elements in our society to not allign or supportive with Muslim world....But that should not be interpreted as against our Indian Muslim brothers...

That is not possible brother. Because Islamic principle will be same every where. you cant differentiate them. I had some other solution to this. We had created one group in fb.

I tried to convince my frends posting some things, Posting about political parities etc. I participated in discussions agressivly trying to educate them. But nothing change their my mind. Why? If this doesnt change their mind what we should do?
They think that we dont oppose injustice against non-muslims done by muslims. They think that we support terrorirsm. They really dont have any positive opinion about us.
What i think is we should change our way of working.
For example, Whenever muslims does some thing wrong we should protest first. We should not give them any chance other show finger at us. They should not assume act of few idiots represent other people also. This way we can make them understand what we are really upto.

Islam also teaches the same thing.

Others have any opnion?

I think we should start talking against our community crimes instead of others.

Gujarat on top, Uttar Pradesh at bottom of discoms ratings list.

According to sources in the power sector, in the first-ever exercise to grade all state utilities for their credit-worthiness, all four electricity distribution entities from Gujarat have been rated 'A+' with Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) receiving the highest 89%.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company and Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company received 'A' grade while 11 discoms from various states were assigned 'B+'. Ten entities with relatively poor performance and weaker financial health including one from Tamil Nadu were assigned "B", while eight utilities received C+ grade.

At the bottom of the heap, four discoms from Uttar Pradesh were awarded the "C" grade. An official who closely worked with rating exercise said the power ministry would have the last word in final grading and it may consult rating agencies if there are any changes.

Read the full post here : Gujarat on top, Uttar Pradesh at bottom of discoms ratings list - The Economic Times

I think i understand your intent....And i very much in agreement with you...

Coming to your 1st point about having sentiments about Hindus in Nepal and Hindus in India...I donot agree with you because....what will happen if Nepal will be an enemey country tomorrow???...This is a critical thing for which Indian Muslim brothers are unnecessarily targetted in our coutry....The moment i put sentiments of Hindus of Nepal, at that time itself i brought religion on top of my nationality....I know this is a tricky concept...But this is a important fact....Last week I was reading about a news about BJP starting a strike in Tripura for Hindus BD.....This is a BS issue...I can understand if they really want to get a political milage out of it then it makes sense....When separation happened, no one told those Hindu people to stay in BD...they choose their destiny for BD...and then leave with it....Why should we worry about what is happening to others based on the similarly in religion...???

Anyway ...your example are really funny...and unfortunate...I can understand now..why you are so sensitive toward these sensitive things...Believe me as i mentioned in my post, every person's mindset is derived out of enviroment...Fortunately i have quite close Muslim friends in my circle....That gives me a lot of confidence and happiness with Indian Muslims...I may be a Modi supporter some obvious reason of anti Congi minset, but of course i love my Muslim friends....

So dear friend, never create any impression with internet comments....they are of the virtual world...In the same way, the same internet posters treat very badly for poor and backward class people from Hindu community too...So ignore them...

Thank you Thank you Thank you soooo much brother....really nice talking to you :cheers:

I am very bad in writing..still i am here only because i want to reduce the gap btw we Indians....But many times i feel it increases here in pdf.

Feeling sleepy brother...But i am really very happy about the discussion we had....:-)

That is not possible brother. Because Islamic principle will be same every where. you cant differentiate them. I had some other solution to this. We had created one group in fb.

I think we should start talking against our community crimes instead of others.

I like your post and also your suggestion...Beleive me...the moment Muslim intellectuals start taking a cause of the people who are harassed irrespective of religion, the the whole perception of Indian Muslim people will change...My intention is the same....fight for injustice in general....Do segregate injustice with the parameter of religion.....If you fight for injustice in Gujurat, then fight for injustice for muslim victims of Bhagalpur in Bihar with Congress too, fight for injustice for Musims in Assam too....The moment Muslim leaders make a fight against the injustice to a very specific instances, the politician like Modi will get a space to create their own image....So you like to get a justice then be fare to every one....

Thank you Thank you Thank you soooo much brother....really nice talking to you :cheers:

I am very bad in writing..still i am here only because i want to reduce the gap btw we Indians....But many times i feel it increases here in pdf.

Feeling sleepy brother...But i am really very happy about the discussion we had....:-)

Never mind...it is a great experience in discussing with you...Trust me...there is no gap with any Indian who are Muslims brothers in PDF...I will try my best make sure i can convey the same to the other person like you..

I think before every election there should be a comparison of the performance of leadership of all the states as well center.

All stats must be prepared/shared about how many promises politico leaders made prior to election and how many of them they actually fulfilled? EC should independently do this exercise to help educate people in choosing right candidate!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The MUFC (Modi United Fan Club) trolls strike again, alongside their OFBJP nut-job counterparts.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

He's already not allowed to enter any country (even via video link :omghaha:), what will happen when he becomes PM?

People will start cutting off ties with India and because of this, I am thinking to vote in the poll, in favor of Modi but that goes against the basic level of human sensitivity or sympathy, that one should possess when it comes to the Hitler of our era, Narendra Dhobi. :omghaha:

BTW, can someone tell me if Dhobi has a brother?

I ask because I was told RSS people are not allowed to marry, but he did and then, he hid it from the public.

Was it because of this? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately, Government of India has awarded A+ rating to Gujarat in all the four energy utilities. The state’s share in India in solar and wind energy is 60 percent, he said.

GSPC signs MOU with British Gas for long-term sales and purchase of LNG « Home | www.narendramodi.in

Did you know? Congress party under a woman Sonia Gandhi's leadership, failed to get even ONE woman MLA elected in Karnataka in 2008.

"Cong cant handle Italian ambassador, what performance are they talking about"?

601524_558216610878707_825968141_n.jpg

saffron muslim flag, bjp muslim alliance.

BFyuYzQCUAAv5_o.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom