What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
So saying, you don't represent anyone is snide/ sarcastic. You should be given special treatment and treated above the rest of Indian population for no reason at all- THAT is your problem?

stop quoting me.....im not going to waste my time with you...take whatever you want from my post...interpret as you like.....

Enough of religion. I don't want Ram Mandir. I don't want reservation based on religion, caste etc. Help the poor, no matter which religion or caste he belongs to. Don't give him free money, give him employment s that he can earn a honest day living. Provide his kids free education at least till 12th class and 1 time meal in schools.

Start making people develop their own region. Invest heavily in developing house-hold business and bringing employment to women at their home.

Free education for girls and benefits to the family who do family planning.

Start implementing innovative measures to make our problems our strength. Use our deserts to generate solar power, connect all rivers via canals so that we can avoid floods at one place and drought at other region.

Investing in developing fisheries in catchment areas. Using our huge coastline for Tidal energy generation. It can supply to industries that can be set up near coast and many small and big ports should be developed. It will save transportation cost, attract investment and development from coastline to inland will increase.

Use our religious diversity for country's growth. Ajmer Dargah to Vrindavan, Sanchi Stupa to Mahaveer ji, Golden temple, Haridvar, Banaras, etc. develop them as world class tourist destination for people of various religions and attract people from around the world.

Increasing security at roads and highways. Connecting villages not just through roads, but increasing Mobile technology for crop, market prices, order of fertilizers, more subsidy to those who use bio-gas, manure turned fertilizers etc. Invite Israel to inest heavbily in our universities for developing engineers which can work on drip irrigation and various innovative measure to increase our productivity.

No wastage of grains. Distribute it freely to people with extremely low income and in remote part of the country.

Enough of fighting on Mandir, Masjids, Ram, Allah. Time to make this nation secure for Women, which has 50 % reservations among Gods but not in Parliament.

@arp2041 Remember, Advani said that election may held before 2014. But the thing is, is it good for Modi or not.

Considering GOI's present position, its good but at the same time Modi needs more time and people for well planned and targeted campaign.

Whatever it takes, BJP should NEVER EVER, EVER bring the No Confidence Motion against the Govt., Let the GOI last till it's last day.

If BJP will be seen as the Major party that bring UPA down than it will have to receive some anger of the electorate + I don't think early elections is in anyone's interest anyways.

This way, there will be HUNG assembly & Congress may some how again sneak in to the thrown.

Not so fast. i have seen many posts here suggesting that India must put hindus/Hinuism first & not bother with secular/sickular/pseudo secular... Going by your definition, they are all a bunch of anti-nationals.....

RELAX Bro......

You don't have to be a DEVIL's ADVOCATE all the time, esp. when your name is not Karan Thapar.

I was replying to a member who was justifying an ORGANISATION/PARTY whose Ideology is completely against that of the SPIRIT of the constitution, so just wanted to prove my stand.

I don't care what some particular members say here or elsewhere. I am not DEFENDING them nor intend to do so.

India was, is & will remain a SECULAR country. PERIOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
DMK quits UPA-2
now if either of sp or bsp remove their support congress will lose its majority

Whatever it takes, BJP should NEVER EVER, EVER bring the No Confidence Motion against the Govt., Let the GOI last till it's last day.If BJP will be seen as the Major party that bring UPA down than it will have to receive some anger of the electorate + I don't think early elections is in anyone's interest anyways.This way, there will be HUNG assembly & Congress may some how again sneak in to the thrown.RELAX Bro......You don't have to be a DEVIL's ADVOCATE all the time, esp. when your name is not Karan Thapar.I was replying to a member who was justifying an ORGANISATION/PARTY whose Ideology is completely against that of the SPIRIT of the constitution, so just wanted to prove my stand. don't care what some particular members say here or elsewhere. I am not DEFENDING them nor intend to do so.India was, is & will remain a SECULAR country. PERIOD.
True. Let UPA fall by its own weight and brought down by its own allies. I also don't want Advani to get the spot light. I want him to get aside and let Modi take the center dais finally.

@Guynextdoor2 and @doublemaster....I have a problem with Congi and its supporter....Just to clarify that i donot have any kind of issues plurality of secular fabric of our nation...That is the essence and asset of my country....So my posts should not be interpreted in any context apart from the anti congi seniment....If due to some reason...you feel it otherwise...or i have posted it otherwise...it is bad from my part....

@Guynextdoor2 and @doublemaster....I have a problem with Congi and its supporter....Just to clarify that i donot have any kind of issues plurality of secular fabric of our nation...That is the essence and asset of my country....So my posts should not be interpreted in any context apart from the anti congi seniment....If due to some reason...you feel it otherwise...or i have posted it otherwise...it is bad from my part....

I don't have anything against people who are anti-congress. Each has his views and all views are legitimate.

wow narendra modi the butcher of gujarat 70 % votes :cheesy:

God save indian muslims :P

wow narendra modi the butcher of gujarat 70 % votes :cheesy:

God save indian muslims :P

Just take care of your country and leave India to us.

With the condition in your country right now , God save bangladeshi hindus and buddhists .

Dude, like u said, i have exactly similar view in opposite. I dont have any problem with you as long as you vote any party other than NDA/BJP! You can hate congress. Hate BJP too. There are plenty of reason to hate them. After all they are the favorite party of the goons of my home town. I have seen some of these people in action. Being mangalorean i hate them till core.

@The_Showstopper Muslims are poor because of their lack of interest in education and not doing family planning. And all these Congress, SP, govt. has offered you a lot but still this state. May be you selected wrong people.

Wow that's a nice way of stereotyping. Would you care to apply the same logic to Dalits since they are in a similar condition?? Would you say that they are poor because of their lack of interest in education and that they don't have the ability to survive in this fast paced world? Even the successive governments have been taking care of dalits since independence and yet they are in the bottom... So what do you reckon???

Don't put blame on others. Do you think only Muslims are poor in this country and they need reservation. Why reservation on basis of religion/caste etc.

You seem to misread my statements... Where in my posts did I put the blame on others? I don't want reservation on the basis of religion/caste but if Hindus and everyone else are getting it on the basis of religion/caste then why not muslims...

I would rather want Muslims to demand on basis of income. Why doesn't Muslims join armed forces ? Why they don't send their kids to school ? And don't say because they are poor, if they are going to have 5 kids, then what can state do. They keep having kids and then they ask state to take care of them.

Even I would want muslims to demand on basis of income and it shouldn't just be muslims but everyone else Hindus, sikhs etc... And speaking of Indian muslims in Armed force, the answer is quite lengthy and has been discussed on PDF in a different thread which is as follows:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/20701-muslims-indian-army.html

I would want you to have a look at it instead of going off-topic.

Enough of this victim card. For heaven's sake stop having 5-6 kids if they can't take care of them.

:hitwall: Yet again a blinder... Who's playing the victim card? And speaking of too many kids in muslim homes... Don't you hindus have many uncles and aunties.... Anyways sachar committee clearly states
"That there is “substantial demand from the community for fertility regulation and for modern contraceptives” and over 20 million couples are already using contraceptives. “Muslim population growth has slowed down as fertility has declined substantially”. This does away with the concern that Muslim population growth would be able to outnumber Hindus or change the religious demography in any meaningful way."

Source: http://zakatindia.org/Files/Sachar Report (Full).pdf

http://www.prb.org/Articles/2009/karimpolicyseminar.aspx

Dude, like u said, i have exactly similar view in opposite. I dont have any problem with you as long as you vote any party other than NDA/BJP! You can hate congress. Hate BJP too. There are plenty of reason to hate them. After all they are the favorite party of the goons of my home town. I have seen some of these people in action. Being mangalorean i hate them till core.

I agree with you....I have observed that in the process of my argument, i deviated from my orginal intent of my post....So i though to clarify my position...I respect your opinion...Honestly I donot want to be seen to point any thing my fellow Indian Muslim brothers....My point of discussion is anti Congress not anything else......If Nitish Kumar and its party can become a national party like in 1990 when Janata Dal was in prominence then i am still fine....But unfortunately...He is also going along with opportunism politics...

@The_Showstopper Muslims are poor because of their lack of interest in education and not doing family planning. And all these Congress, SP, govt. has offered you a lot but still this state. May be you selected wrong people.

Don't put blame on others. Do you think only Muslims are poor in this country and they need reservation. Why reservation on basis of religion/caste etc.

I would rather want Muslims to demand on basis of income. Why doesn't Muslims join armed forces ? Why they don't send their kids to school ? And don't say because they are poor, if they are going to have 5 kids, then what can state do. They keep having kids and then they ask state to take care of them.

Enough of this victim card. For heaven's sake stop having 5-6 kids if they can't take care of them.

It is because religionism and castism is still in minds of Indians. Even now in India many times things work on the basis of casts/religion. Lingayat CM of BJP of our state did never lose a chance to help his community. Openly he stated his support to his community. This guy is just one example. Same BJP party in karnataka/Rajastan and other places alloting acres of land to Hindu temple/babas. Do u have any say? You will still vote them because they are against to reservation for muslims :-).

Still in India people vote person based on caste. Nothing much changed. Dalits in India is still being harassed in many places. So what is the guarantee that person sitting above will not hire people based on caste/religion/language? Unfortunately in India still need to change. Till then atleast reservation will ensure to maintain distribution. Afterall reservation is much less than their actual percentage.

By the way i just want to know how much does India provide for poor kids? i mean...I want to know what is the government expenditure for a poor kid whose family cant pay for it? If you have any link pls post it. just want to learn some things.

I think as of now muslims are around 3-4% in army. I think it is the same % they are in other flds. Anyways I am sure that if their percentage is increasing in army people here will start fearing. Isnt it?

Just for your info. I dont care if you dont blive. My own brother wanted to join army. even i wished he could join army. He was very strong and active. But he had astama. I thought it would be difficult for him. You are questioning patriotism of muslims in general.

By the way reservation is un-islamic :-).

I agree with you....I have observed that in the process of my argument, i deviated from my orginal intent of my post....So i though to clarify my position...I respect your opinion...Honestly I donot want to be seen to point any thing my fellow Indian Muslim brothers....My point of discussion is anti Congress not anything else......If Nitish Kumar and its party can become a national party like in 1990 when Janata Dal was in prominence then i am still fine....But unfortunately...He is also going along with opportunism politics...

We dont lose anything if we are polite and discuss here. Some times i write angrily even if i dont mean it, I write generalizing. Just to make other person realize and stop argument. Sorry if you were hurt.
What you think that opportunism politics is the problem of every politician. Nitish also honest. Thats what i feel.

@doublemaster Are you ready to vote against such politicians ? 2 days ago, Congress govt. in Rajasthan advertised half page on what they have done for Minorities. And by Minorities, just for Muslims.

And do you know Rahul Gandhi wasn't present in Parliament for today's Anti-Rape bill voting.

Are you ready to give a chance to a person who just talks of India, not religion, caste etc. ?

Or you are still paranoid that he is Hitler in the making.

Read about Drought in Gujarat region and how Modi government handled it, and then read about Mahrashtra drought ruled by Congress + NCP. Over 70,000 Crore down the drain.

Tell me whom should we trust ?

Mind you Muslims also live in Gujarat. No attack Riots in Gujarat in Past 10 years. They are also developing like other religion people. Whereas same can't be said about UP, WB, Congress allies, Assam ruled by Congress.

I don't like Advani and gang, but I want a leader who can change the system instead we all whining about its India, it will keep happening.

Why let it keep happening ? Kick all out and bring a new leader for once. After 65 years, we need a new approach now.

Back
Top Bottom