What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
You kept your pandit agenda aside? You couldnt save Vajapayee?

Congress might have killed innocent sikhs. They never showed enemity before assassination of Indira Gandhi. And Never showed any enemity after that riot. Through out the country sikhs are still enjoying much greater position. They made Sikh as PM. They Gave sikhs many other role in government say. They gave role in Army.

Can this apply to BJP?

Come on man...Sikhs are the protector of my nation....They deserve the respect and greater position beacuse like beggars they donot use their population ask for reservation in the jobs...rather they study hard and strive the good things in their own life rather then some other people of my country...who just demand to get the benifit not on their merit rather that their religion.....

Come on man...Sikhs are the protector of my nation....They deserve the respect and greater position beacuse like beggars they donot use their population ask for reservation in the jobs...rather they study hard and strive the good things in their own life rather then some other people of my country...who just demand to get the benifit not on their merit rather that their religion.....
Good night.!

Its secular india...culturally diverse india.
They may think sharia is best. They have right to think they want.
Difference they are islamists with real knowledge of Islam. They ask every muslim to do justice even to non-muslims.
They ask muslims not to retaliate even if they are destroyed during the riot.
They ask muslims to pay to non-muslim riot victims...
Their sessions are mostly open to public...

They might not worship your god...But i am sure that they do justice.

Are you joking dude....???....Come on do not be so naive and behave as if you donot have examples of what these Jammat people have done to people of other religion around the world....Look for examples of respective Islamist parties and their positions in our neighourhood....We need any further examples...These Jamaat are anti nationalist and they are not able do any harm to my nation not because they donot like it....Just because they are minority right now to do it....

Its secular india...culturally diverse india.
They may think sharia is best. They have right to think they want.
Difference they are islamists with real knowledge of Islam. They ask every muslim to do justice even to non-muslims.
They ask muslims not to retaliate even if they are destroyed during the riot.
They ask muslims to pay to non-muslim riot victims...
Their sessions are mostly open to public...

They might not worship your god...But i am sure that they do justice.

The Minute they think that Sharia is best they become Anti-nationals as in India nothing is Bigger than the Constitution. So your argument fails here.

Who the hell are u to say this?

There are so many hindus who wants India to be Hindu country...Should i not trust Hindus?
I really dont care India becoming Hindu country as long it is just to me.

Dude....you are pathetic...

You made right noise...You are right....We are not saying you are not us....My country is equally for you as for me....You are US...but please donot talk like you are not like US...I donot want India to become a Hindu country...But I do like India to become a country with spirit of Dharmic religion....and respect of own religious privacy of non Hindus.....But of course I donot want to see my counrty as another Afganistan with Shariat and fundamentalism Islamic people rule over other people in my nation...i

It was not a short duration...

There is a appeal against SIT....

By the wy why should i blive police? Same police who performed well in Dhule and caught? Like every time in this case also they blamed police, no one cared...but luckily they were caught in camera...

You want to know how police were at that time?

Exactly...If police is caught is Camera then why donot blame Congi and NCP leader in Maharastra in the same way you single out Modi???....Why donot you single out Congi CM of Assam although everyone knows that Gogoi intentionally did not bring police to the riot areas beacuse Tribal BODO people can make riot with Muslims???....Is it not a hypocracy....

@KRAIT

Congress base lies in the muslim vote bank and poors. You can read their views here n social sites.

For these guys,religion comes first.

For religion some Indian people will sell their nation...it is not my fear...but i fear it might happen again..as it has happened in the past...

Last edited by a moderator:
You made right noise...You are right....We are not saying you are not us....My country is equally for you as for me....You are US...but please donot talk like you are not like US...I donot want India to become a Hindu country...But I do like India to become a country with spirit of Dharmic religion....and respect of own religious privacy of non Hindus.....But of course I donot want to see my counrty as another Afganistan with Shariat and fundamentalism Islamic people rule over other people in my nation...i

Exactly...If police is caught is Camera then why donot blame Congi and NCP leader in Maharastra in the same way you single out Modi???....Why donot you single out Congi CM of Assam although everyone knows that Gogoi intentionally did not bring police to the riot areas beacuse Tribal BODO people can make riot with Muslims???....Is it not a hypocracy....

I can show many muslims say we are Indians. I can show you many hindus think muslims doesnt belong to India. I am sure about this. I can show examples in pdf itself. So you need to start advising your people.

By the way how dharmic India will be? Any idea about the spirt of dharmic India? How different it is from secular current india?
What is the constitution of dharmic India? Is it Manu?

By the way i have same rit as you think think in a similar way as you dream about dharmic india.

I never said congress is good for muslims. Like you said...BJP and congress together victimized us...thats why we play VICTIM CARD

For religion some Indian people will sell their nation...it is not my fear...but i fear it might happen again..as it has happened in the past...

For you also religion comes first. Thats why you want dharmic india against secular India. You will have more respect if india is more dharmic?

I can show many muslims say we are Indians. I can show you many hindus think muslims doesnt belong to India. I am sure about this. I can show examples in pdf itself. So you need to start advising your people.
But you forgot many others like me who do not see Muslims and other casts as equals.. Why don't you mention that?

By the way i have same rit as you think think in a similar way as you dream about dharmic india.
Think all you want, its needless and not required.. But try implementing and we will reject you and any other who thinks on the lines of Islamism, Christanism, Sikhism or Hinduism..

By the way how dharmic India will be? Any idea about the spirt of dharmic India? How different it is from secular current india?

I never said congress is good for muslims. Like you said...BJP and congress together victimized us...thats why we play VICTIM CARD

For you also religion comes first. Thats why you want dharmic india against secular India. You will have more respect if india is more dharmic?

Problem is that some people donot say explicitly but they do vote and encourage Congi party....If you really do not like Congi...then beleive me...I am with you...Select any nationalistic leader who is not in line with Congi....be in Nitish or Jaylalitha or any one..( Excluding those terrorist UP regional parties)...I will be in allignment with you at lest in the future leader perspective....

I donot want to further debate in the religion issue....Donot create self impression that i am not for Muslim brothers in India...But i against for those Muslims and also as*** Hindus who are with Congi party...Any one who is not with that party is my friend..:azn:

You did not understand me....not i expect you to do...Yes...relgion is an important factor when i deal with anti nationalistic people .....As i said....i will leave my religion for my nation.....Can any Congi supported minority people do that???.......

For me my safety and freedom comes first...and i do not see any nation in this world where under Islamist gov, minority people are leaving a normal life...And i fear one day, India with appeasement policy to minority people, Hindus will be a minority in political space...So as i feel that i can stay safely under Christian majority West but not under Islamist Congi party or religious states like Gulf nations....

Even Sikhs have asked(Or would you rather say begged) for reservation...

'Mazhbi' Sikhs demand reservations - POLITICS | NEWS | CULTURE - The Voice of
Sikhs

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2012/20121213/main5.htm

http://jammu.greaterkashmir.com/news/2012/Oct/18/sikh-bodies-demand-reservation-74.asp

http://in.news.yahoo.com/jat-sikhs-seek-obc-status-punjab-183000024.html

Now 50% DU quota for Sikhs - Indian Express

It

If backward Hindus can get reservation, why shouldn't economically deprived muslims get reservation?? It is their right and they are demanding it(not begging)?

Even Sikhs have asked for reservation...

'Mazhbi' Sikhs demand reservations - POLITICS | NEWS | CULTURE - The Voice of Sikhs

Now 50% DU quota for Sikhs - Indian Express

It

If backward Hindus can get reservation, why shouldn't economically deprived muslims get reservation?? It is their right and they are demanding it(not begging)?

You made a right note...Then stop reservation for backward Hindus too....Dont you guys think that Reservation is an outdated policy for economic upliftment too???

And coming to the point of right....reservation to backward Hindus are there because there is exists different caste systems...or something like that ...although i am not expert...but i think there Muslim says they do not beleive in cast system..so the concept of backward class is not applicable to them...anyway...i am not master in this BS logic of reservarion....I donot like any kind of reservation or free money by GOV with my tax money by the GOV to avhive its own political goals....

You made a right note...Then stop reservation for backward Hindus too....Dont you guys think that Reservation is an outdated policy for economic upliftment too???

And coming to the point of right....reservation to backward Hindus are there because there is exists different caste systems...or something like that ...although i am not expert...but i think there Muslim says they do not beleive in cast system..so the concept of backward class is not applicable to them...anyway...i am not master in this BS logic of reservarion....I donot like any kind of reservation or free money by GOV with my tax money by the GOV to avhive its own political goals....

I second your thoughts. Even I want this system of reservation to be stopped, but there are people in all communities who are economically and educationally a deprived lot. So we have to consider their miseries but that should be done purely on the financial condition of the recipient and not dependent on their caste. Yes muslims don't have a caste system but Sachar committee/other studies based on its findings recommended that certain sub-groups of muslims are also backward and that was the basis of this reservation which even I am against of... But I must also add that at present there is no other practical option looking at the corruption we have in our country...

I have seen many not so poor OBC's availing free services from govt thus looting off from the needy....:angry:

I second your thoughts. Even I want this system of reservation to be stopped, but there are people in all communities who are economically and educationally a deprived lot. So we have to consider their miseries but that should be done purely on the financial condition of the recipient and not dependent on their caste. Yes muslims don't have a caste system but Sachar committee/other studies based on its findings recommended that certain sub-groups of muslims are also backward and that was the basis of this reservation which even I am against it...

Dude...before i start putting my comments...I would like to thank you that your posts are worth discussing unlike another double guy....

Yes ...i agree with you...if GOV wants to provide reservation then make it universal through out India for poor...Why do you use religion and cast for it....If you use poor people for reservation then it will be win win for every religions...

Again Sanchar Commitee report should be delinked from reservation issue....I already stated my thought about reservation topic..Although I also agree something should be done for upliftment of poor people across all religion and in particular Muslim people, but i think it is not a good idea to make reservation or any benifits to be provided where religion is a criteria....This is a suicidal mode of policy that Congi team is doing since last 65 years and it should be stopped...

Back
Top Bottom