What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
It is because religionism and castism is still in minds of Indians. Even now in India many times things work on the basis of casts/religion. Lingayat CM of BJP of our state did never lose a chance to help his community. Openly he stated his support to his community. This guy is just one example. Same BJP party in karnataka/Rajastan and other places alloting acres of land to Hindu temple/babas. Do u have any say? You will still vote them because they are against to reservation for muslims :-).

Still in India people vote person based on caste. Nothing much changed. Dalits in India is still being harassed in many places. So what is the guarantee that person sitting above will not hire people based on caste/religion/language? Unfortunately in India still need to change. Till then atleast reservation will ensure to maintain distribution. Afterall reservation is much less than their actual percentage.

By the way i just want to know how much does India provide for poor kids? i mean...I want to know what is the government expenditure for a poor kid whose family cant pay for it? If you have any link pls post it. just want to learn some things.

I think as of now muslims are around 3-4% in army. I think it is the same % they are in other flds. Anyways I am sure that if their percentage is increasing in army people here will start fearing. Isnt it?

Just for your info. I dont care if you dont blive. My own brother wanted to join army. even i wished he could join army. He was very strong and active. But he had astama. I thought it would be difficult for him. You are questioning patriotism of muslims in general.

By the way reservation is un-islamic :-).

This is wrong impression....At least trust Army is this aspect...Sure Indian army is against Terrorist...Army is against terrorists in Kash**r who are Islamist and Army is also against Naxallites and ULFA who are Hindus....You have every right to point finger towards our politician but at lest trust our institutions..

Anyway...my close friend is a Muslim, he and his familly are from Bhubaneswar...It is his 3rd generation of familly who is in Army...It is just an example of my closer circuit...And regarding the % of people of representation, awarness and incorrect information is always provided by political class to gain political objective...Not only with Army, i would like to see increase participation of Muslim youth in our internal security organization too...But for that people need to love and participate in security organizations and definitely based on merit they will enjoy their jon...

@doublemaster Are you ready to vote against such politicians ? 2 days ago, Congress govt. in Rajasthan advertised half page on what they have done for Minorities. And by Minorities, just for Muslims.

And do you know Rahul Gandhi wasn't present in Parliament for today's Anti-Rape bill voting.

Are you ready to give a chance to a person who just talks of India, not religion, caste etc. ?

Or you are still paranoid that he is Hitler in the making.

Read about Drought in Gujarat region and how Modi government handled it, and then read about Mahrashtra drought ruled by Congress + NCP. Over 70,000 Crore down the drain.

Tell me whom should we trust ?

Mind you Muslims also live in Gujarat. No attack Riots in Gujarat in Past 10 years. They are also developing like other religion people. Whereas same can't be said about UP, WB, Congress allies, Assam ruled by Congress.

I don't like Advani and gang, but I want a leader who can change the system instead we all whining about its India, it will keep happening.

Why let it keep happening ? Kick all out and bring a new leader for once. After 65 years, we need a new approach now.
@KRAIT. Why do you jump from topic to topic ? You answer my reply first. Lets discuss about modi some other time.

This is wrong impression....At least trust Army is this aspect...Sure Indian army is against Terrorist...Army is against terrorists in Kash**r who are Islamist and Army is also against Naxallites and ULFA who are Hindus....You have every right to point finger towards our politician but at lest trust our institutions..

Anyway...my close friend is a Muslim, he and his familly are from Bhubaneswar...It is his 3rd generation of familly who is in Army...It is just an example of my closer circuit...And regarding the % of people of representation, awarness and incorrect information is always provided by political class to gain political objective...Not only with Army, i would like to see increase participation of Muslim youth in our internal security organization too...But for that people need to love and participate in security organizations and definitely based on merit they will enjoy their jon...

I wasnt pointing out at institution. I was talking about pdf warriors here :-). Those who are worried about muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
@doublemaster Well I have said same thing over and over again about ignoring Religion in Government in Gujarat. You are saying same thing, we have grown up hearing. I just want change. For that I don't want people to keep saying, it is reality, it will keep happening.

I can talk about it all day long, still nothing will change. Only way to change is talking about something to replace these topics. Replacing regionalism, religion based politics on Nationalism and Development.

That's why I want something that is more pressing issues. Police shot dead, beaten, women raped, national interests compromised, and people still defending these corrupt people.

@KRAIT. Why do you jump from topic to topic ? You answer my reply first. Lets discuss about modi some other time.

I wasnt pointing out at institution. I was talking about pdf warriors here :-). Those who are worried about muslims.

Again...you are generalizing as all Muslims...There is a huge difference for us between Muslims in general and Indian Muslims...PDF warriors are not enemey of you or US...Few are ignorant troll and i should admit that i also do the same mistake in some occasions.....They may have issue with Islamist but not with any Indian ...

60% of votes which Rahul Gandhi has receieved are from Pakistani and Bangladeshi members :rofl:

@doublemaster Well I have said same thing over and over again about ignoring Religion in Government in Gujarat. You are saying same thing, we have grown up hearing. I just want change. For that I don't want people to keep saying, it is reality, it will keep happening.

I can talk about it all day long, still nothing will change. Only way to change is talking about something to replace these topics. Replacing regionalism, religion based politics on Nationalism and Development.

That's why I want something that is more pressing issues. Police shot dead, beaten, women raped, national interests compromised, and people still defending these corrupt people.

Again you are escaping to answer.

By the way, You escaped earlier also.
1. You said: Congress did nothing to kashmiri pandits. I showed what they did and asked you what did vajpayee do. you never came back. (To be honest i really dont know if he has done some thing.)
2. You said modi is developing gujarat. I showed you figure. But you are stuck in one draught issue and ignoring overall growth.
3. You said UPA is corrupt showing 2g scam report by CAG. I said Modi also was caught with crores of scam. Again same CAGs report i posted. You never comeback.

You just jump from topic to topic.....

Again...you are generalizing as all Muslims...There is a huge difference for us between Muslims in general and Indian Muslims...PDF warriors are not enemey of you or US...Few are ignorant troll and i should admit that i also do the same mistake in some occasions.....They may have issue with Islamist but not with any Indian ...

No many here has problem with islam itself Because its view doesnt match with of Hindus. many has misconceptions. That is the only reason i am here. I just want to correct them. I dont want muslims hating hindus and hindus hating muslims.

But trust me there are plenty who surprised me supporting muslims of India whenever needed. I feel proud that we are enjoying so much support even now.

Again you are escaping to answer.By the way, You escaped earlier also.
1. You said: Congress did nothing to kashmiri pandits. I showed what they did and asked you what did vajpayee do. you never came back. (To be honest i really dont know if he has done some thing.)
2. You said modi is developing gujarat. I showed you figure. But you are stuck in one draught issue and ignoring overall growth.
3. You said UPA is corrupt showing 2g scam report by CAG. I said Modi also was caught with crores of scam. Again same CAGs report i posted. You never comeback.You just jump from topic to topic.....
Well if you keep replying questions with questions instead of answering, what can I do. FOr I asked about kashiri Pundits, you brought Vajpayee. IDo you know PM MMS knew about Raja's wrong dealings in 2G scam ? But you don't read about it, I do. We all know Modi is free of every charges. But you ignore all the scams by Congress. Look at Mahrashtra drought.
As for growth, let me tell you, you need to learn a lot how to determine the growth. Look at the change that are coming with drastic result.

See, I know you won't see the fault in Congress. They have compromised national interests over and over again, and still you don't see. it.

Start researching about all the innovative methods and policies of Modi government which has all the solution of India's problem. You just ignore it. Connecting rivers with Canals, Solar power, Agricultural reforms and use of technology to boost new and more efficient methods. Including people in development of state. Increasing transparency.

You don't want to see it. Keep talking about Religion. I don't care.

Again you are escaping to answer.

By the way, You escaped earlier also.
3. You said UPA is corrupt showing 2g scam report by CAG. I said Modi also was caught with crores of scam. Again same CAGs report i posted. You never comeback.

You just jump from topic to topic.....

This argument will not end...if you would like to compare corruption of Modi and Congi, I am sorry dear...You are in delusion....For heaven's sake...You may not like Modi....But for your benifit donot compare with Congi....In electoral politics, I am not choosing Modi because he is a saint....Rather, he is comparatively less corrupt than others...If tomorow Nitish or Naveen Pattnaik with their own personlaity can claim 180 seats then definitely i would vote them rather than Modi...So the point is opposing Modi is benifitting to Congress ...If Muslim people donot like Modi, then you bring another politician with Pan Indian appeal who is comparatively better than Modi and is comparatively less corrupt...

My point is that provide solution to us if you donot like Modi...We will discuss about it...But if you can not have solution then it will be simply like complaining to everything...
it will be a good discussion if you can prescribe about any Non Congi alligned political leader with whom Indian Muslim people think will be a good politician,we can discuss about it...

No many here has problem with islam itself Because its view doesnt match with of Hindus. many has misconceptions. That is the only reason i am here. I just want to correct them. I dont want muslims hating hindus and hindus hating muslims. But trust me there are plenty who surprised me supporting muslims of India whenever needed. I feel proud that we are enjoying so much support even now.
Dude, the real Indian Muslims are those of Ajmer Dargah and what they did. Also those who decided not to observe Bakra eid just because it fell on same day with Mahaveer Jayanti.

In my city, there is a Peer Baba ki Majaar, people of all religion stop to donate money.

So when it comes to Muslims, we all know. Thing is this insecurity among them installed by Congressis over and over again, is still the reason there is a trust deficit.

No many here has problem with islam itself Because its view doesnt match with of Hindus. many has misconceptions. That is the only reason i am here. I just want to correct them. I dont want muslims hating hindus and hindus hating muslims. But trust me there are plenty who surprised me supporting muslims of India whenever needed. I feel proud that we are enjoying so much support even now.
Dude, the real Indian Muslims are those of Ajmer Dargah and what they did. Also those who decided not to observe Bakra eid just because it fell on same day with Mahaveer Jayanti.

In my city, there is a Peer Baba ki Majaar, people of all religion stop to donate money.

So when it comes to Muslims, we all know. Thing is this insecurity among them installed by Congressis over and over again, is still the reason there is a trust deficit.

No many here has problem with islam itself Because its view doesnt match with of Hindus. many has misconceptions. That is the only reason i am here. I just want to correct them. I dont want muslims hating hindus and hindus hating muslims.

But trust me there are plenty who surprised me supporting muslims of India whenever needed. I feel proud that we are enjoying so much support even now.

And also, you should note than this is a Pakistan forom...and most of the discussion happens with a clear intent of Pakistan posters targeting Hindu people of India....SO the reaction will be in the same vain only...You should be intelligent enough to differentiate between the two...Criticizing our ememey who happens to be siding with Islamist is not an criticism for Indian Musims...This is a very perceptional issue which Indian who are Muslims should be smart enough to differentiate...As i repeat again...It is unfortunate that destiny ha sput us to such a situation where criticizing our enemy who based its hatred on religion angle...is misinterpreted by Indian who are Muslim that Indian are against our own people....This misconception should be removed and you like smart and educated people are the persons should be aware about that....

Well if you keep replying questions with questions instead of answering, what can I do. FOr I asked about kashiri Pundits, you brought Vajpayee. IDo you know PM MMS knew about Raja's wrong dealings in 2G scam ? But you don't read about it, I do. We all know Modi is free of every charges. But you ignore all the scams by Congress. Look at Mahrashtra drought.
As for growth, let me tell you, you need to learn a lot how to determine the growth. Look at the change that are coming with drastic result.

See, I know you won't see the fault in Congress. They have compromised national interests over and over again, and still you don't see. it.

Start researching about all the innovative methods and policies of Modi government which has all the solution of India's problem. You just ignore it. Connecting rivers with Canals, Solar power, Agricultural reforms and use of technology to boost new and more efficient methods. Including people in development of state. Increasing transparency.

You don't want to see it. Keep talking about Religion. I don't care.

1. No i had answered then only i had asked question back to u. You asked me what did congress do i showed u what they did. Then u asked me what is the gurantee that people are benifitted, I showed record for that also. Then i asked what did Vajoayee do to them. You never anwsered, you never changed your opinion after getting the answer.

2. I said, i never say congress is good party. It is you who dont see any problem in NDA. I always stated that i feel cpi is better compared to others. then congress, then NDA.

3. All his innovative method still resulted n less progress compared to some other states. My manager keep saying me. Result Matters.

Dude you have said a very important sentence, and i am not sure you understand the implication of it...Again donot generalize between Hindu and Muslim...Rather we are only intrested between Indian people who happens to be Hindu or Muslim.For me absolutely I donot care how damn a Hindu in Nepal is treating to the NEPAL Muslim too...or Hindu is BD being treated by muslim in BD,And i expect you should not be worried too....It is the same way i really donot absolutey care what happens to Muslims outside my country...But i do care there should be no hate between Indian who happens to be Hindu and Muslim...Please do not associate yourself with a generic Muslim world more than India....Because most of the time the intrest of the Muslim world does in sync with the intrest of India...

Coming to the 2nd part of the quote, I am really surprised that why do you feel surprised to see many Indian supporting Indian Muslim...Indian may not support and be in sync with any Muslim people outside of India but it mostly does not happen otherway around....I assume that you are an educated and from progressive section of Indian society...This is a very regular and common affair that Indian public in general support each other irrespective of religion....Now i am surprised that how come you did not experience that in your day to day activity till now...Exceptions exists....but exceptions are not rules..That is why they are exceptions....

And also, you should note than this is a Pakistan forom...and most of the discussion happens with a clear intent of Pakistan posters targeting Hindu people of India....SO the reaction will be in the same vain only...You should be intelligent enough to differentiate between the two...Criticizing our ememey who happens to be siding with Islamist is not an criticism for Indian Musims...This is a very perceptional issue which Indian who are Muslims should be smart enough to differentiate...As i repeat again...It is unfortunate that destiny ha sput us to such a situation where criticizing our enemy who based its hatred on religion angle...is misinterpreted by Indian who are Muslim that Indian are against our own people....This misconception should be removed and you like smart and educated people are the persons should be aware about that....

Exactly....Exactly...This is what i felt, its so complicated. There is no doubt that i blame pakistanis for this situation. They ignore the fact that they have hindus in their country, They make every indian feel that India is hindu country. Indians retaliate. But who get hurt? Indian muslims. We cant judge who is hating whom/what. Isnt it difficult for muslims?

that said, there are some Indians here. Posts every internal indian muslims issue (-ve) in joy. Thats not acceptable.
Forget pakistani forum, Look at the comment section of any Indian news papers. What they write about Indian muslims.

I never say that muslims did not do any mistake, i always blame both the side.

Thanks a lot brother, its nice talking to u :-)

Dude you have said a very important sentence, and i am not sure you understand the implication of it...Again donot generalize between Hindu and Muslim...Rather we are only intrested between Indian people who happens to be Hindu or Muslim.For me absolutely I donot care how damn a Hindu in Nepal is treating to the NEPAL Muslim too...or Hindu is BD being treated by muslim in BD,And i expect you should not be worried too....It is the same way i really donot absolutey care what happens to Muslims outside my country...But i do care there should be no hate between Indian who happens to be Hindu and Muslim...Please do not associate yourself with a generic Muslim world more than India....Because most of the time the intrest of the Muslim world does in sync with the intrest of India...

Coming to the 2nd part of the quote, I am really surprised that why do you feel surprised to see many Indian supporting Indian Muslim...Indian may not support and be in sync with any Muslim people outside of India but it mostly does not happen otherway around....I assume that you are an educated and from progressive section of Indian society...This is a very regular and common affair that Indian public in general support each other irrespective of religion....Now i am surprised that how come you did not experience that in your day to day activity till now...Exceptions exists....but exceptions are not rules..That is why they are exceptions....

I think i have difference in opinion about your first para, I do think that it is ok if a hindu helps/supports other hindus RIGHT cause. As long as they are they are supporting justice. It is very common tendency. and it is nature. You may differ your opinion. But i surely it is not acceptable to distrupt indian business and damage indian property for their cause.

About my second para, I used surprised because...mostly in internet comments will be too bad. Very less good comments but volumes of negative comment. About my daily life, few in office directly asked me which team do i support. India or pakistan.? I really get angry when i hear these kind of question. I feel at least they shouldnt ask me, because they know me how i am. If they dont blive me who else they blive.

Funniest thing happened once....I am sharing this just for fun. My collegue who sits next to me one day came to me said. `Unka inthikal hogayana?`. I asked `kiska?`. He said `Laden Ji ka` :woot: He assumed that for muslims he is the boss. So showed all respect when he was informing his death!

Another reason could be because i am from mangalore. i have seen unfortunate things there. People are so much devided there.

EDIT: Their cause means. For non indians cause indiaS proeprty damage. strike.

Back
Top Bottom