What's new

Arvind Kejriwal slapped again while campaigning in Delhi

Bkwp2XzCUAA4NZs.jpg

I disagree... i vehemently his support his decision to resign...

No problem! You've right to have your own opinion :D
I do respect him for his thought processes and movement he has started !
But no respect as political leader!

why are indians so uncivilized?
Sandy, What Arvind has started along with Anna was a great idea/ movement and moving in to politics to clean system from inside was a revolutionary. I had an impact on thought process of general population of India (Delhi). We selected him as our leader.

That's where honeymoon was over. He had an impact but screwed his chances by proving himself unreliable. Of course media and other political parties played a big role to defame him. But his own actions were bigger evil. He had a platform to show how a state can be run without corruption, can bring prosperity and education.

Instead he did things in haste without big picture and long term consequences of his actions. I may be wrong if his long term goal was to be MP and PM eventually.

In short we could see a transformation of a intellect and unselfish social worker to an opportunist politician in disguise of aam aadmi.

Moral of story : what you sow so shall you reap.

I really don't think he has screwed any chances but in reality showed the truth how its hard to do things with a weaker government with limited options and has turned the whole focus how both Congress and BJP together bring him down.

So Kejriwal has met with the person who has slapped him. Forgiveness is bigger than punishment and like this only battle of hearts and mind is won.

These guys seem like coming from his home - perhaps after doing some dhulai :P

Not sure why autowallas are so angry on him. They supported him first. :unsure: Both in Mumbai and Delhi that is the case. Even in Bangalore, I hear disgruntled voices. Any particular reason?

These guys seem like coming from his home - perhaps after doing some dhulai :P

Bike number plate shows MH .

Not sure why autowallas are so angry on him. They supported him first. :unsure: Both in Mumbai and Delhi that is the case. Even in Bangalore, I hear disgruntled voices. Any particular reason?

Aam Aadmi always have issues and want someone to hear them and always Aam Aadmi supports aam Aadmi . Rich politicians with assets of crores think about aam aadmi mostly during the election period for vote.

Back
Top Bottom