What's new

Arvind Kejriwal slapped again while campaigning in Delhi

arvind kejriwal ko padi maar,,to fir abki bar MODI SARKAR ;) (now b happy bjp supporters)

kyuki we are neighbours of pakistan,,ab LADEN ka kuch asar to padega na bhai, :)

speak English, i don't speak barbarian.

i meant we are neighbours of bangladesh na soo jamaati's influence,,dats why...and hindi was derived from sanskrit oldest language in world,its no barbarian ;)
i only speak bangla and english, no barbarian.

speak English, i don't speak barbarian.

But what he spoke can easily read by most Indians and all Pakistanis and is similar to urdu.

Is it still barbarian or is it just to inborn hatred mindset at play?

But what he spoke can easily read by most Indians and all Pakistanis and is similar to urdu.

Is it still barbarian or is it just to inborn hatred mindset at play?
only hindustan

Anybody who slaps now shud be sent behind bars ... u can disagree with him but slapping ? ...this is nuts

only hindustan

But it is still bad manners to speak others language as barbarian.

Usually at younger age parents teach them to children if born in good household.

But it is still bad manners to speak others language as barbarian.

Usually at younger age parents teach them to children if born in good household.
quite barbaric slappping kijriwal and resorting to violence no? rape crisis, refusing to use toilets make hintustanis seem barbaric and uncivilized. as hindi is spoken by most it is quite natural it is a barbarian language.

quite barbaric slappping kijriwal and resorting to violence no? rape crisis, refusing to use toilets make hintustanis seem barbaric and uncivilized. as hindi is spoken by most it is quite natural it is a barbarian language.

Its barbaric to slap anyone. So bangladeshis or any other nationalities havent slapped anyone in their life.?

Rape, sanitation stats is low in region not just India and dont want to use that bait to talk on ur favorite subject as its offtopic.

So you are saying basically if anyone slap anybody then the language they speak becomes barbaric??

Do you even have commonsense? Have you learned civility from home, schools? Are you having the best of times in life by speaking filthy language and bad mouthing others? Is your life's meaning only that much or is it worth only that much??

Arvind is an IIT grad, was the IT commissioner....Who is he doing all this for, for himself, to become the PM? He did all he did for the people of the nation, expecting the people to stand up for themselves. Instead the nation is still divided in there fan following of congress, njp, sp, tmc, bsp and other thieves...
We Indians do not deserve leaders like arvind... that's all I have to say....

Arvind should quite and just move to different country, lead a comfortable life... his kind of activism has no value in India....

Sandy, What Arvind has started along with Anna was a great idea/ movement and moving in to politics to clean system from inside was a revolutionary. I had an impact on thought process of general population of India (Delhi). We selected him as our leader.

That's where honeymoon was over. He had an impact but screwed his chances by proving himself unreliable. Of course media and other political parties played a big role to defame him. But his own actions were bigger evil. He had a platform to show how a state can be run without corruption, can bring prosperity and education.

Instead he did things in haste without big picture and long term consequences of his actions. I may be wrong if his long term goal was to be MP and PM eventually.

In short we could see a transformation of a intellect and unselfish social worker to an opportunist politician in disguise of aam aadmi.

Moral of story : what you sow so shall you reap.

Sandy, What Arvind has started along with Anna was a great idea/ movement and moving in to politics to clean system from inside was a revolutionary. I had an impact on thought process of general population of India (Delhi). We selected him as our leader.

That's where honeymoon was over. He had an impact but screwed his chances by proving himself unreliable. Of course media and other political parties played a big role to defame him. But his own actions were bigger evil. He had a platform to show how a state can be run without corruption, can bring prosperity and education.

Instead he did things in haste without big picture and long term consequences of his actions. I may be wrong if his long term goal was to be MP and PM eventually.

In short we could see a transformation of a intellect and unselfish social worker to an opportunist politician in disguise of aam aadmi.

Moral of story : what you sow so shall you reap.
I disagree... i vehemently his support his decision to resign...

Bkwtx-nCUAAxz-w.jpg:large

After the slapping episode immediately AK attacked BJP of perpetuating the attacks and come in front of media and cry that he may even be killed by BJP.

Turns out the attacker was AAP supporter and he was frustrated by the AAP activities.

Just remember there are people who don't talk about bomb blasts that was planted to kill them.

Arvind Kejriwal attacker's wife says he felt let down by AAP - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom