What's new

Arvind Kejriwal slapped again while campaigning in Delhi

Fem months back, I read about his Wife, Italian Connection hai. I'll try and find the article and post it here..Until then don't shoot the messenger. :o::p:
Yeah you will never see full things coming out Unless Bjp govt comes to power

spock_slap.gif

chief ministers ko proofs khatm krne me zada tym ni lgta,, AK is an honest person, its jst bcoz he is a bit rebellious in nature,everyone seems to lost trust in him

just saw dis pic on fb,, View attachment 23985
BinFxW-CIAIMmvk.jpg

No matter whatever Modi enthusiast may say, Kejriwal is in no position to hire goons. He is the most scrutinized politician now. One can escape even murder but he cant escape even Rs 10 theft.

Like this ,does any paid channel of birlas talks about this :lol:

BkRiq2BCYAA-GNo.jpg

:lol:

check this thread Meet the odisha candidate with 28 Criminal cases

so wats ur point? even my house in pitampura worth rs.50 lacs, but my dad earns meagre 12000 a month.. dre flat z in vasundhra, rates r high ovr dre. .diz days its easy to buy flats thru bank's loans..dun forget he got magsasay award also i guess in 2006
Sorry sir then you will come under middle class family income your asset values are too much high you will never be considered As for BPL by planning commision of indis

Last time attacker was an angry khaap member,this time too(by the intesity of slap :lol:) looks like an disillusioned ex-supporter.

Sadly the muffler man will use this thuggery to political benefit but wont bother much :D

What else he needs just two days before poll in delhi where people now hate him :lol:

soo?? i m not BPL either
you ol know cong and bjp are corrupt,,keep on living in dreams
From My Perceptive Every Citizen of this Country is Somehow Corrupt Including Me And You

Kejriwal got slapped today and then he went to Rajghat for Dharna, slapping was clearly a part of this big drama on last day of campaigning in Delhi.
Dharna?
He didn't give any dharna, he went to Rajghat for prayers

Kejriwal is being treated like this because he got the support of ordinary people and ordinary people always come up by getting mistreated and insulted. All the great leaders of Independent India has gone through the same mistreatment and insults. Its always the poor and middle class people who have bring the revolutions.

Slapping can not be justified. Any kind of violence is condemnable.

Indian politics use to have morals and ethics but now the politicians are using all the tactics which is against the Dharma just to come into power.

so dat means corrupt parties make billions of black money of our hard earned money??? well i found somewhre on net dat sonia gandhi has 18 billion dollars of black money (ofcrse its estimated) dey had top 20 richest politicians in world,
Even If Sonia Doing What You Said But Who are Responsible for Electing Her "We The People".I bet Even This Time She Will Some how Get Manage to win In Elections. So Who Are Responsible here "We the People".The Change That AK is Talking About Won't happen Even If He Pass All the Laws.Actually Laws we have today are Enough,Its Will of "We People of India" That Will Make Change in Country Not Some Janlokpal or any other Law.

Back
Top Bottom