What's new

Arvind Kejriwal slapped again while campaigning in Delhi

obviously dey would have been paid heavily by corrupt bjp or congress

No matter whatever Modi enthusiast may say, Kejriwal is in no position to hire goons. He is the most scrutinized politician now. One can escape even murder but he cant escape even Rs 10 theft.

chief ministers ko proofs khatm krne me zada tym ni lgta,, AK is an honest person, its jst bcoz he is a bit rebellious in nature,everyone seems to lost trust in him

just saw dis pic on fb,, View attachment 23985

That is the reason why Khujliwal of PAAP should not get even a municipal council to run.

Each and every of his supporter is a Loon, Luddite, Marxist , freeloader ( polite for haramkhor ) and anti-national.

Thanks for proving them by posting Medha pathekar and Manish sisodia in the list.

No matter whatever Modi enthusiast may say, Kejriwal is in no position to hire goons. He is the most scrutinized politician now. One can escape even murder but he cant escape even Rs 10 theft.
And its not matter how many conspiracy theoris Aaptards make they are nowhere after doing cheap publicities

And corrupt aam aadmi too ohh:D:D sorry they are not aam aadmi anymore Khaas aadmi

AS I SAID MATE, KEJRIWAL IS THE SAINT HARISHCHANDRA OF 21ST CENTURY INDIA...........HE CAN DO NOTHING (LOT OF EMPHASIS NEEDED) WRONG IN THIS WORLD.

chief ministers ko proofs khatm krne me zada tym ni lgta,, AK is an honest person, its jst bcoz he is a bit rebellious in nature,everyone seems to lost trust in him

just saw dis pic on fb,, View attachment 23985

I didnt knew Uddhav , amit, yeddi, chautala are contesting LS and BJP has alliance with Raj.

Nice informative Jpeg.

AS I SAID MATE, KEJRIWAL IS THE SAINT HARISHCHANDRA OF 21ST CENTURY INDIA...........HE CAN DO NOTHING (LOT OF EMPHASIS NEEDED) WRONG IN THIS WORLD.
You cant stop it mate india is superticious sentimental country thats why thugiees like AK are very common everywhere:D:D:D:D

You cant stop it mate india is superticious sentimental country thats why thugiees like AK are very common everywhere:D:D:D:D

You don't know how HONEST kejriwal is...............

When his kids used to ask "papa papa bachey kaise paida hotey hai"

He used to tell them the TRUTH!!!!

And the point being?

Have you read the article? Does it says paid by AAP or be any specific party?

Though I guess Rs 25K is too less an amount to risk a hefty beating from a huge crowd.
25000k is to less:eek::eek: country were people sell their childrens for 100 rupees:mad::mad:

You don't know how HONEST kejriwal is...............

When his kids used to ask "papa papa bachey kaise paida hotey hai"

He used to tell them the TRUTH!!!!
I wonder why people never asked him about his irs wife who never transfered outside delhi:D:D:D

I wonder why people never asked him about his irs wife who never transfered outside delhi:D:D:D

Fem months back, I read about his Wife, Italian Connection hai. I'll try and find the article and post it here..Until then don't shoot the messenger. :o::p:

Back
Top Bottom