What's new

Arvind Kejriwal slapped again while campaigning in Delhi

drama by AAP the last attacker was aap supporter whow as apaid 25,000 rupees to slap him and get thrashed by aap supporters.aap AND KEJRIWAl should be in bollywood they make good scripts, now after attack immediately manish sisodia blamed BJP for it, its thier pattern break own windshield, throw ink,rocks,eggs on oneslef and claim BJP did it, AAp think people are stupid such tactics wont fool people.

and dat person who let hundreds of minority people killed is d most innocent ryt sir?? now plz dont say he got a clean chit so he is innocent

You are right, minorities got a raw deal in most cases, whether it was the Sikhs of Delhi, or the Pundits of Kashmir.............!! :(

And sometimes they asked for it.........................................................!!

Last edited:
There will be more attacks, we can also get killed: Arvind Kejriwal

NEW DELHI: AAP leader and former Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday said he faced a threat to life after being slapped by a man while campaigning for his party here.

"These attacks are scripted. When they (attackers) are arrested, they repeat the (same) script," Kejriwal told the media after being attacked by an auto driver who first garlanded the AAP leader.

The attacker then gave a whacking slap, stunning Kejriwal.

"Why are all the attacks taking place only on us?" Kejriwal later asked. "There will be more attacks, and we can also get killed."

The attack in Sultanpuri, a dominantly low-income area in west Delhi, left the 45-year-old Kejriwal with a swollen left eye.

The attacker was identified as 38-year-old Lali, an auto driver. Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) supporters roughed him up after the incident.

On April 4, Kejriwal was punched in south Delhi by a teenager who too pretended to garland him.

Tuesday's assault took place when Kejriwal, who was Delhi's chief minister for 49 days until February 14, was campaigning for AAP candidate Rakhi Birla. Delhi goes to polls on Thursday.

A party member told IANS that there was a growing feeling among party members that Kejriwal should accept the security a former chief minister is entitled to.

In a quick tweet, Kejriwal asked: "Why am I being repeatedly attacked? Who (are) the masterminds? What do they want? What do they achieve?"He added philosophically: "... let them tell me (the) place n time. I will come there. Let them beat me as much as they want."

Kejriwal further said in Hindi: "The way to truth is difficult, but ultimately truth prevails."

The AAP leader, a former government official-turned-activist, later said that there was no place for violence in a democratic society.

"This is the fifth attack on me in a month ... Those who are attacking me are the victims of the system. I have no ill feeling towards them."

"These attacks are scripted. When they (attackers) are arrested, they repeat the (same) script."

Asked whey he was being targeted, he said the emergence of the Aam Aadmi Party had spoiled the "setting" between various political parties.

But he refused to accept security normally available to senior politicians.

"I don't want security. As long as god wants me to live, no one can harm me. The day god feels my time is over, I will die, no one can stop that."

The attacker denounced Kejriwal as a "liar" and said both the Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Party were better than the AAP. The BJP denied it was responsible.

AAP leader and Kejriwal confidant Manish Sisodia said such attacks cannot be stopped by beefing up security.

Without naming anyone, he said that those attacking Kejriwal were getting money. "The last attack was a paid one. I don't know who are behind such incidents."

There will be more attacks, we can also get killed: Arvind Kejriwal - The Times of India

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Had Kardi AK 49 nay! :cray:

This guy made some inroads, what's the status now?

Not enough to win seats across the country, but is having good support from masses that too for a newly made party.

Its been said the party is for common man by common men but most of the members are rich and belongs to upper middle class.

Common man has no connection with his party.

Reason why Center provides security ..... or some security cover should be there when he goes into public.

If a stance is taken on one issue that may anger many factions and they may retaliate ..... It is a complex world out there ....

Kejriwal got slapped today and then he went to Rajghat for Dharna, slapping was clearly a part of this big drama on last day of campaigning in Delhi.

and dat person who let hundreds of minority people killed is d most innocent ryt sir?? now plz dont say he got a clean chit so he is innocent

Sir, I talked about Arvind Kejriwal............why are you bringing modi here, or you don't have any justification for what i argued about?

BTW, there is no proof of what you are saying, but what i said is a FACT.

I dont like him either, but using violence as political means, no matter how low the degree is simply unacceptable and pathetic.... the culprit need to be charged.

This guy made some inroads, what's the status now?

If he gets much media coverage than that doesn't mean that he is getting much seats in LS.

first film of Hrithik Roshan got super hit & everybody thought he will replace SRK in bollywood, but we know what happened next.

There is a difference between PERCEPTION & REALITY.

I seriously feel that AAP would not get even 5-6 seats, but ya for a one & a half year old party thats a success.

Could be one of those autowalas who voted for AK.

ek vote ka do jhapad to banta hai boss. seriously . . AK hurted so many people's sentiments :(:(:(

Ever wonder why not these "gairatmand" hit Rahul/Sonia/BJP wala who have been more responsible for current situation of India? But they have the audacity to hit a person with absolutely Rs 0 theft of indian money?

@arp2041 Your question! :enjoy:

10155659_756720194349069_6535183967295120897_n.jpg

Ever wonder why not these "gairatmand" hit Rahul/Sonia/BJP wala who have been more responsible for current situation of India? But they have the audacity to hit a person with absolutely Rs 0 theft of indian money?

Publicity stunt :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom