What's new

India and China agree to co-operate on IT

China should cooperate with the US in IT sector not the India. Go to the best source and not the 2nd best. US where all the IT mind locate.

The problem I have is why can't he just send me a replacement one than stupidly making suggestion to get an electrician. If they pay the bill, then fine. I have to pay the electrician bill which is more than a replacement product under warranty. Do you think that is fair to me? I bought many products from this company APC which outsource to India but they never wiling to replace my product despite no matter what I told them. I am a good technical guy myself. If I can fix, I wouldn't call them to ask for replacement. LOL.

Mate. I use APC myself. You must not blame all of Indian IT for what a call center dude said to you.
If you are a smart guy as you claim, then you will understand that the call center representative you talked to will try his best to not have a product replacement.
Again if the product & service is so bad, don't buy it and put in a word about APC. You are very happy to blame Indian IT as a whole. Like @Srinivas said, there is a difference between IT industry and Power Supplies. Both use each other, but don't confuse between them.

The guy whom I quoted said that indians are nothing in IT and so an... That's why I replied that they(Microsoft CEOs) are world leader in their work and that is why he's been chosen as CEO of Microsoft. And BTW if you want to know some best Indian IT companies in the world. Then here you go:

#32 TCS
#33 INFOSYS
#36 WIPRO
#54 MAHINDRA SYSTEMS and the list goes on.

how many Chinese IT companies are in top 50 BTW except huawei?

Source: Services Top 100 ::: The List of The World's Largest IT Services Companies

IT Service Companies are NOT the same as IT companies that research and manufacture. It's like comparing nurses with doctors.

Last edited:
The guy whom I quoted said that indians are nothing in IT and so an... That's why I replied that they(Microsoft CEOs) are world leader in their work and that is why he's been chosen as CEO of Microsoft. And BTW if you want to know some best Indian IT companies in the world. Then here you go:

#32 TCS
#33 INFOSYS
#36 WIPRO
#54 MAHINDRA SYSTEMS and the list goes on.

how many Chinese IT companies are in top 50 BTW except huawei?

Source: Services Top 100 ::: The List of The World's Largest IT Services Companies

Not sure about rankings by services revenue but below are China's Top-10 IT firms by software-related revenue(billion yuan)in 2012:

(1)Huawei 101.8
(2)Haier 37.9
(3)Inspur 9.54 (#81)
(4)Founder 9.47 (#76)
(5)NARI Group 7.42
(6)Linkage group 7.18
(7)Neusoft 6.88
(8)China UnionPay 5.99
(9)Aisino 5.66
(10)Chinadigital 5.64

all of which would have made on to the top-100 list provided by you。

2013年中国软件业务收入百强企业排行榜(名单)_E网资料_西部e网

Last edited:
Not sure about rankings by services revenue but below are China's Top-10 IT firms by software-related revenue(billion yuan)in 2012:

(1)Huawei 101.8
(2)Haier 37.9
(3)Inspur 9.54 (#81)
(4)Founder 9.47 (#76)
(5)NARI Group 7.42
(6)Linkage group 7.18
(7)Neusoft 6.88
(8)China UnionPay 5.99
(9)Aisino 5.66
(10)Chinadigital 5.64

all of which would have made on to the top-100 list provided by you。

2013年中国软件业务收入百强企业排行榜(名单)_E网资料_西部e网
Where is Tencent,baidu and Alibaba?

Isn't QQ operational software?Or it's operating system?

as far as I know QQ doesnt sell operating software or doing major / any business as IT consultants which further differentiate into many categories like providing tailor-made solution-oriented programs for their clients; or providing internet security services etc. It is this part of IT where the indians are talking about
QQ viz Tencent makes the bulk of income from providing platforms for weibo, games etc

Talking about the world leaders in IT who's the CEO of Microsoft, Nokia Siemens again?

An American that finished his education in US and never worked a single day in India. This like listing Jen-Hsun Huang as co-founder and CEO of Nvidia and John Tu as founder of Kingston, sure, they are born in China, but their achievements do not really relate to Chinese IT industry at large.

I am not sure when did a "welcome to compete" becomes "promoting". The spokesman made a fair and impartial statement for economic cooperation, basically saying that your company is welcome to compete in our market and that's it.

IT or whatever, we must close the trade deficits with China either by increasing exports or by reducing imports, they have zero advantage other than being damn cheap. I am expecting strong and logical decisions on this from the new Government.

IT or whatever, we must close the trade deficits with China either by increasing exports or by reducing imports, they have zero advantage other than being damn cheap. I am expecting strong and logical decisions on this from the new Government.

Our products like HSR are not for countries which have a very backward train system and they are unable to pay for much more advanced HSRs

Last edited:
An American that finished his education in US and never worked a single day in India. This like listing Jen-Hsun Huang as co-founder and CEO of Nvidia and John Tu as founder of Kingston, sure, they are born in China, but their achievements do not really relate to Chinese IT industry at large.

I don't know about the Chinese but the Indians whom i mention have INDEED done their education in India. And i never said it is an achievement of Indian IT industry, actually it's a shame we are not able to put curb on this brain drain. As i said earlier i was responding to a guy who said Indians are nowhere in IT and Russian, Chinese are the world leaders.

I am not sure when did a "welcome to compete" becomes "promoting". The spokesman made a fair and impartial statement for economic cooperation, basically saying that your company is welcome to compete in our market and that's it.

My post was related to the response to a guy and not for the OP.

Our products like HSR are not for countries which have a very backward train system and they are unable to pay for much more advanced HSRs

And our lives are too valuable to risk on cheap HSRs.

I don't know about the Chinese but the Indians whom i mention have INDEED done their education in India. And i never said it is an achievement of Indian IT industry, actually it's a shame we are not able to put curb on this brain drain. As i said earlier i was responding to a guy who said Indians are nowhere in IT and Russian, Chinese are the world leaders.

My post was related to the response to a guy and not for the OP.

Actually, the Nokia Siemen guy's biography is not available, so I can't check it, but Satya Nadella finished his education at University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee (M.S.) and University of Chicago Booth School of Business (M.B.A.).

Back
Top Bottom