What's new

India and China agree to co-operate on IT

Talking about the world leaders in IT who's the CEO of Microsoft, Nokia Siemens again?

Plus there is also the security issues using their software which are craps
The world's leading coders are not indians but Russians, Chinese, Japanese, some from the old Warsaw block countries
like Belarus, Poland etc and of course some americans

Did india reject Huawei building their communication infra before?

Anyway, wellcome the agreement, Indian Sandalwood is more welcomed

That wasnt part of the agreement. There were no resources mentioned.

:crazy:
India had one of the worse IT service in the world. Truth be told I was talking to an Indian so called technical expert trying to solve my power supply malfunction. I asked for a replacement because it is under warranty, around $80 product. After going back and forth with no success, do you guys know what he suggest to me? He recommends I should call an electrician to fix and if the problem still persists, then call back. This idiot must not realize that to get an electrician to fix, it would caused hundred. LOL Typical Indian IT.

Same experience here. Why the Chinese gov't proposed this deal ?

Talking about the world leaders in IT who's the CEO of Microsoft, Nokia Siemens again?

who cares about them.
Nokia and Siemens are not known for IT business

We are talking about having indian ITs who are going to supply software to our Government and State-run sectors that contain security issues on top of doubtful qualities of the indian software

It is just nonsence and very silly like indians are going around selling their crappy IT products with the microsft siemens nokia staff's faces showing on their promotional brochures. What premium does it add to the IT products of an indian company by mentioning these people who are working for western companies?

Last edited:
To get more trade surplus from India...

But not sensitive ITs
Again they have rejected our Huawei on grounds of national security
They can supply to us other products like those I have mentioned in my above posts - BUT not indian ITs!

But not sensitive ITs
Again they have rejected our Huawei on grounds of national security
They can supply to us other products like those I have mentioned in my above posts - BUT not indian ITs!

Indians want to come to Chinese market and yet they don't know how little their IT power is compared to China. They are doing call centers, phone cards and contract software packages. Nothing more! They are soft guys...so let'em come to China, lol

To get more trade surplus from India...

So China build their infrastructure and they have access to China's domestic IT industry? Doesn't make sense.

Indians want to come to Chinese market and yet they don't know how little their IT power is compared to China. They are doing call centers, phone cards and contract software packages. Nothing more! They are soft guys...so let'em come to China, lol
makes no sense. Call centers for Chinese speaking people in Engish language? Doesn't sound right.

yeah open some curry houses may be.

Actually I like Indian cookery. But I doubt that they could make any benefit in China. It takes hours for them to serve an egg or a curry dish...lol

So China build their infrastructure and they have access to China's domestic IT industry? Doesn't make sense.

makes no sense. Call centers for Chinese speaking people in Engish language? Doesn't sound right.

U must be drunk or too young...

Actually I like Indian cookery. But I doubt that they could make any benefit in China. It takes hours for them to serve an egg or a curry dish...lol

Oh, count me out
Hot food is not my favourite
Whether they can make a profit from their restaurant business it is their problem
At least they are offered opportunities to trade here in China

U must be drunk or too young...

I"m neither, don't assume.

Oh, count me out
Hot food is not my favourite
Whether they can make a profit from their restaurant business it is their problem
At least they are offered opportunities to trade here in China

You could try a dish with one pepper sign only and ask for lots of bread that are really good. Indians are mostly naive and I don't believe that they could make anything good out of co-operation...

You could try a dish with one pepper sign only and ask for lots of bread that are really good. Indians are mostly naive and I don't believe that they could make anything good out of co-operation...

That leaves them to worry about. :cheesy:

The guy whom I quoted said that indians are nothing in IT and so an... That's why I replied that they(Microsoft CEOs) are world leader in their work and that is why he's been chosen as CEO of Microsoft. And BTW if you want to know some best Indian IT companies in the world. Then here you go:

#32 TCS
#33 INFOSYS
#36 WIPRO
#54 MAHINDRA SYSTEMS and the list goes on.

how many Chinese IT companies are in top 50 BTW except huawei?

Source: Services Top 100 ::: The List of The World's Largest IT Services Companies

Those CEOs are successful in their careers, that's all it means, unless you create Microsoft equivalent company all by yourself.

Back
Top Bottom