What's new

India and China agree to co-operate on IT

And our lives are too valuable to risk on cheap HSRs.

your antiquated train system is the most hazardous
you are starting a joke which no one who knows the truth will laugh but feel pity at

Not sure about rankings by services revenue but below are China's Top-10 IT firms by software-related revenue(billion yuan)in 2012:

(1)Huawei 101.8
(2)Haier 37.9
(3)Inspur 9.54 (#81)
(4)Founder 9.47 (#76)
(5)NARI Group 7.42
(6)Linkage group 7.18
(7)Neusoft 6.88
(8)China UnionPay 5.99
(9)Aisino 5.66
(10)Chinadigital 5.64

all of which would have made on to the top-100 list provided by you。

2013年中国软件业务收入百强企业排行榜(名单)_E网资料_西部e网

There are many parameters on which a company is ranked, so i would rather prefer a link in which world wide companies are listed and ranked.

Actually, the Nokia Siemen guy's biography is not available, so I can't check it, but Satya Nadella finished his education at University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee (M.S.) and University of Chicago Booth School of Business (M.B.A.).

Yup but he have also done B.Tech which is important to setup a stern base in any field. So doesn't it count?

your antiquated train system is the most hazardous
you are starting a joke which no one who knows the truth will laugh but feel pity at

The whole world knows what Chinese quality is, however, expect major impact on your exports to India if you don't reciprocate. Such trade deficit was not there before this govt. and won't be there after this govt.

There are many parameters on which a company is ranked, so i would rather prefer a link in which world wide companies are listed and ranked.

We are not exploring into the overseas markets which have tremendous barriers for us not because of coding expertise but because of "security" accusations and language barriers. The later is a diminishing obstacle
Our IT companies have sufficiently and very well served our 9 trillion dollar economy which is more than 4 x of india's!

Last edited:

Yup but he have also done B.Tech which is important to setup a stern base in any field. So doesn't it count?

Just stating that in my original post I did specifically state "finished education".

The whole world knows what Chinese quality is, however, expect major impact on your exports to India if you don't reciprocate. Such trade deficit was not there before this govt. and won't be there after this govt.
Fingers crossed man. Hope it happens. We really don't need these cheap products and neither are these any important for life. Banning these products will also result into growth of small industries for example: Toys, etc.

Dont try to use the same old backward tactics again which are useless on us
You have tried that smearing tactics before and debunked in one of the threads on something like cellphones etc
We are having a usd 9 trillion economy
We are the no 1 manufacturer in the world many years in a row
We sell literally all types of manufacturing goods which are welcomed by the world

Last edited:
Chinese are good at copying/imitating.......if they collaborate with India, they'll know what actual software development is....
One can imitate a software by studying its output i.e what it does.....Chinese may be good at this BUT they will know how to develop something with one's own, unique idea....if they collaborate with India....
Too bad for the Indians that all the software development done by Indians are being done in America. What software development came out of India ?

Fingers crossed man. Hope it happens. We really don't need these cheap products and neither are these any important for life. Banning these products will also result into growth of small industries for example: Toys, etc.

another delusional
Toys? only cheap people buy cheap toys without stringent quality check
Our light industries have the best experience producing quality goods due to the quality assurance systems that we have accumulated over the years

The only quality that i have seen from Indians so far is bragging.

another delusional
Toys? only cheap people buy cheap toys without stringent quality check
Our light industries have the best experience producing quality goods due to the quality assurance systems that we have accumulated over the years

Mann! why are you bouncing so much, i very well know what Chinese companies are. And i didn't even say ALL Chinese products are waste. And please learn to talk, think twice before using words. You are calling less earning people cheap. Shows what you are. Everyone cannot afford BMW, Apple. And those people are in CHINA as well.

Mann! why are you bouncing so much, i very well know what Chinese companies are. And i didn't even say ALL Chinese products are waste. And please learn to talk, think twice before using words. You are calling less earning people cheap. Shows what you are. Everyone cannot afford BMW, Apple. And those people are in CHINA as well.

what bouncing? you are knowing how ridiculous you people have been talking
Count the no of Chinese companies in Top 500 and count your indian companies

You delusionals can say a million times slandering our products but your trade deficits show otherwise and we are smiling all the way to the banks

what bouncing? you are knowing how ridiculous you people have been talking
Count the no of Chinese companies in Top 500 and count your indian companies

You delusionals can say a million times slandering our products but your trade deficits show otherwise and we are smiling all the way to the banks

LOL just to make you happy, why we should avoid cheap products which STILL are manufactured huge in numbers in china and COPY & PASTING too. for example: Cherry's RR Phantom copy paste work and the Goophone what a copy work it does. And even if you believe it or not. Before Android came into existence, copy+paste and fake branding was the main stream work of all most all chinese mobile manufacturing companies and it is a FACT!! Xiaomi, Oppo all came only after Android came into market.

Yeah saw that. But i am just stating where he did his most important education.

That is true and I think we have enough on this particular topic already.

Personally, I think this kind of economic cooperation is good, but I rather dislike the amount of people on this forum jumping into arguments on both nation's ability to produce goods and services. This is simply the start of the cooperation and only time will tell how each nation will do.

Back
Top Bottom