What's new

India already started negotiations fpr second order of Rafale

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
http://quwa.org/2017/08/28/indian-air-force-pushes-additional-36-rafale-fighters/

I always new this would happen.

WITH FGFA still much criticised by IAF india will turn to more rafales

AT AT a 60% of the original cost as all support infrastructure in place

VERY WISE MOVE

I expect second batch to arrive between 2023-2026

635629650925176071-DFN-France-Rafale.jpg

Indian negotiation takes decades. We've already gone to chaand and mangal. We'll be at Shani by the time this deal is sealed
This will be overcome by govt to govt deals

There were always going to be more than just 36. Final number of Rafales will most likely end up close to or just past 100.

Curious , how is Pakistan planning to counter Rafael ?

As far as I know the most advanced jet at their disposal are those relic f16s & j17 with outdated mig engines.

Is this aimed towards China? Cos Rafael looks like overkill .

Curious , how is Pakistan planning to counter Rafael ?

As far as I know the most advanced jet at their disposal are those relic f16s & j17 with outdated mig engines.

Is this aimed towards China? Cos Rafael looks like overkill .
Jf-31
I feel It will be better than rafale

Funding will be a problem though

China just needs to build 200 J-20 and 2,000 J-31.

China is the world's largest manufacturer
By the time they build such number
USA would move to next gen systems

Won't count on anything last from Europe when the continent is in the process of falling apart.

Indian negotiation takes decades. We've already gone to chaand and mangal. We'll be at Shani by the time this deal is sealed
We'll be at Sukra before Shani.

By the time they build such number
USA would move to next gen systems
They already moved to next generation didn't you see X47B ?

Dont count ur eggs before hatched.

If china attacks tomorrow all u have is mig29 and su30.

If we discount those planes that r not operationally ready and grounded, only a handful of jaguars/tejas/mirage to reserve and protect the skies.

j8OqsRJ.jpg
Don't worry Singaporean Airforce will lease us their F16s, their pilots do exercises in India we're familiar with it.

Jf-31
I feel It will be better than rafale

Funding will be a problem though

I don't recall Pakistan ever buying any, PAF hesitates twice to afford those mosquito priced j17 I doubt Chinese will sell 5th generation tech for discount prices. Besides as I recall j31 is still in its infancy state they are still trying to better its performance , I don't think they will have enough stocked in this decade to offer it to Pakistan.

Won't count on anything last from Europe when the continent is in the process of falling apart.
All the more reason for France to strengthen its ties with other regional powers .

Back
Top Bottom