What's new

In a first, Navy inducts 32 religious, motivation officers

@DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @Horus
Why the need molveez for motivation....? They forget too much religion is also not good. Last time base attacked with the help of insiders...I am sad....
@django @Burhan Wani
Last month the invite molveez on a warship and now permanently hired them for motivation lolssss
It is a need of time to retain our officers for being misled by Takfiri & sectarian mindset.

what about white part of the flag ?
Oy Bhai, just stay on your computer screen in UP and satisfy yourself browsing this forum like you are and don’t ask for a reply from me again.

Yes...agreed then why need super molveez to teach and motivated them? are Navy's officers not enough trained to motivate their own soldiers?
:lol: kid! just shut up.

Its the need of the hour. Gen Kayani/Musharaf style has totally FAILED! For the people of South Asia, nothing is more important then our religion and religious identity.
Face it!

Why the need molveez for motivation....? They forget too much religion is also not good. Last time base attacked with the help of insiders...I am sad....
@django @Burhan Wani
Last month the invite molveez on a warship and now permanently hired them for motivation lolssss
Want my opinion? it il be hard for you ..

PAF and PN are "rouhani" forces... no war, relaxed AF.... So after Bhutto & Zias prohibition... Maulvi sb became the next big thing... specially among the lower ranks.

Want my opinion? it il be hard for you ..

PAF and PN are "rouhani" forces... no war, relaxed AF.... So after Bhutto & Zias prohibition... Maulvi sb became the next big thing... specially among the lower ranks.
And that is why I always said after prohibition armed forces lost bar culture which was very beneficial for junior officers to get in touch with officers in a relaxed atmosphere.

I still follow that culture but in private capacity.:lol: and I am not the only one.

It is a need of time to retain our officers for being misled by Takfiri & sectarian mindset.
And they want help from Moulveez themselves who spread these things....:hitwall:

@django @Burhan Wani
It is because your Armed Forces is infiltrated by these radical nutcases,for many years now.

The US navy has chaplains as well.
That being said, none of the US Navy chaplains will be thinking of any different sect or even religious school of thought as biddati, mushrik or kafir; that honor goes to those who claim to worship Allah.

The US navy has chaplains as well.
That being said, none of the US Navy chaplains will be thinking of any different sect or even religious school of thought as biddati, mushrik or kafir; that honor goes to those who claim to worship Allah.
O please Sir, they have more sect issues than us. The history of Christianity is way more bloodier.

O please Sir, they have more sect issues than us. The history of Christianity is way more bloodier.
Never heard of a Navy Chaplain discriminating.
As for the history of Christianity being bloodier, if that is the justification given by Muslims to justify their hatred for each other.. may bring Allah bring swift Azaab on this section of the Ummah.

Never heard of a Navy Chaplain discriminating.
As for the history of Christianity being bloodier, if that is the justification given by Muslims to justify their hatred for each other.. may bring Allah bring swift Azaab on this section of the Ummah.
Navy didn't inducted those who will do sectarian crap here. Navy is not dumb

Without religion it would be matter of days that you would see massive division in Army. And so called Muslims need to decide whether they are Muslim or not because Islam deals and comes in every matter those who have issue are free to live in west. Pakistan Navy and other forces are adopting right path. Those who have issues can leave.
Is it OK for religion to be the main unifying force of a country's military? Religion, unlike patriotism, can be interpreted in different ways by different individuals. Religion, again unlike patriotism, is not bound by borders.
What will you do if you have to fight a fellow Muslim? What if a Muslim country attacks Pakistan and your enemy is not as religiously concerned with killing Muslims as your soldiers?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom