What's new

Imran Khan: The World Can’t Ignore Kashmir. We Are All in Danger. NY Times

More to the point, if Kashmir was India's internal matter than why UNSC discussed it in the first place? There goes this "Kashmir is our internal matter" notion of the window - oops !!!

India has only one internal matter and that is Modi's extremism based upon Hindutva ideology to be implemented through RSS Nazi group hence, violating the Kashmir rights and now being caught in act hence, desperation and warmongering. Indian Fascist Regime under Modi is in wish for a war just because there is no plausible explanation or walk away from Kashmir issue and the downward Indian economy as I read lastly.

India has only one internal matter and that is Modi's extremism based upon Hindutva ideology to be implemented through RSS Nazi group hence, violating the Kashmir rights and now being caught in act hence, desperation and warmongering. Indian Fascist Regime under Modi is in wish for a war just because there is no plausible explanation or walk away from Kashmir issue and the downward Indian economy as I read lastly.

Speaking of Indian economy, I cant imagine what will happen to it if war starts, which they want apparently.

Salaam

The world may, indeed, not care about Muslims butthe world does care about a nuclear war and the resulting fallout spreading accross the globe. It also cares about the level of disruption that will happen to the current socio-politico-economic system of the world.
i think that's why US has decided to remain in afg . so that in case if a war breaks out between india and pak they can secure our nukes and prevent pak from putting up a strong resistance. pak will lose GB and AK and CPEC will be finished.

i think that's why US has decided to remain in afg . so that in case if a war breaks out between india and pak they can secure our nukes and prevent pak from putting up a strong resistance. pak will lose GB and AK and CPEC will be finished.

China will have to jump in then.

Speaking of Indian economy, I cant imagine what will happen to it if war starts, which they want apparently.

It's a population of slum dwellers and a few who got very rich on the misery of others.

While the actual country's infrastructure is mostly far from developed.

China will have to jump in then.
no body jumps in for any one else. this is a highly materialistic world we live in. trump's yesterday's move made the situation very easy for india. internally weak and corrupt and internationally isolated pak cant do anything regarding IOK other then protests.

Salaam

If the US knew how to take Pakistan's nukes away, it would've done so early on. I highly doubt they have anything of the sort you've mentioned in mind.

Denuking Pakistan isn't going to be any easier during a war - in fact it would be much more risky in such a situation.

Last edited:
Dear sir

With due respect

Just look up the statements of both countries elected office bearing leaders and then decide who is warmongering

Regards

India adheres to ‘no first use’ nuke doctrine, future depends on circumstances

NEW DELHI: India’s ‘no first use’ doctrine on the use of nuclear weapons is open for change in the future, defence minister Rajnath Singh has indicated, reflecting thinking within the establishment that no policy is writ in stone and could be modified to deal with current realities.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...tances-rajnath-singh/articleshow/70699236.cms

Next ...

Dear sir

With due respect

Just look up the statements of both countries elected office bearing leaders and then decide who is warmongering

Regards
lol... call centre wala he ?? 100. Rs me kam shuru defence.pk pe :D ?? aray baniye look what amit shah terrorist said in your parliament and support he took for saying so within rundian parliament (gathering of terrorists).... you started it but we shall finish this mongering

Unsc did not discuss it

It did a closed door consultation with out any records and dismissed it

Having it discussed even behind closed door at UNSC is a massive diplomatic win for Pakistan. Do you even know when was it on the agenda at UNSC last time?

I am not saying that UNSC will do anything about it or resolve it, however, again, being it at one-point agenda our diplomatic win.

Dear sir

With due respect

Regards

Indian Offices are nothing less than Nazi presentation in modern times when Indian DM has to say that no first use policy of Nuclear Weapons can be revived. And speaking of warmongering, it is not hard to remember that Modi started his campaign and being consistently mongering for war. Instead of telling me to look up statements; it is about time for you to walk the talk.

Of course in a war both parties suffer

Hence, Pakistan been consitant with diplomatic approach till now and keep saying for the resolution of Kashmir issue under UNSC resolution & bilateral agreements. Only Indian fascist regime walks away from the talks under RSS ideology of Hindutva supremacy & continued gross human rights violation in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Only a Nazi inspired mind will defend such brutalities by way of diverting attention from real issue.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom