What's new

Imran Khan: The World Can’t Ignore Kashmir. We Are All in Danger. NY Times

PM IK exposing RSS Hindutva and dissecting them like never done before...

We were up against a “New India,” which is governed by leaders and a party that are the products of the Hindu supremacist mother ship, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, or the R.S.S.

The Indian prime minister and several ministers of his government continue to be members of the R.S.S., whose founding fathers expressed their admiration for Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler. Mr. Modi has written with great love and reverence about M.S. Golwalkar, the second supreme leader of the R.S.S., and has referred to Mr. Golwakar as “Pujiniya Shri Guruji (Guru Worthy of Worship).”

We, Our Nationhood Defined,” his 1939 book: “To keep up the purity of the race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the Semitic Races — the Jews. National pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well-nigh impossible it is for races and cultures, having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for us in Hindustan for us to learn and profit by.”

“To keep up the purity of the race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the Semitic Races — the Jews.

And quite Ironic that Jews who were persecuted and culled by the Nazi's are supporting the anti Semitic Modi and RSS supremacist fascist ideology.

This article would be relevant before the curfew. Right now KAshmir is going thru incredible atrocities, mass detentions, Kashmiri youth being given electric shocks and transported to other state jails for torture. The situation is extremely dangerous. Imran Khan who at the same time is negotiating Kartarpur and giving access to Indian airlines through airspace is nullifying his own rhetoric to world media.

Why don't Pakistanis go and post in the Comments section there!?? I just posted this. NY Times may censure me. They had in past not published my perfectly legit comments even though I am their paid subscriber for years. But at least try. Indians are drowning down every dissenting voice everywhere. Even in Pakistan's Dawn website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The genesis of the Indian RSS, the mother party of the Mr. Modi's ruling party BJP was based on extreme Hindu-based nationalism. They admired the Nazis. They even killed Mahatma Gandhi. For a while even in India elements of the RSS were termed terrorists. The current Indian PM Modi was banned from entering most Western countries because of his role in the massacres in India in 2002. These are all facts.

But then we live in a world where the modern world powers are again playing the role of the Chamberlain: Appeasing an ideology because of commercial and geopolitical reasons. We live in a world where the Indian origin people in the Western IT staff can at will ban people from Twitter or Facebook or Instagram. Do you think I am making it up? Look up Samantha Dixie Girl you tube channel were she has been threatened with shutting down her Google account by Indians. She is a classic WASP: White Anglo Saxon Protestant and a patriotic American. Her mistake was to only show what this esteemed paper and other Western channels are showing about Kashmir.

I know that Indians are already here in article in big numbers and will drown down every dissenting voice. But we must speak up!! We must be heard.

Please publish this message! Edit it if you must but don't censure.

Why don't Pakistanis go and post in the Comments section there!?? I just posted this. NY Times may censure me. They had in past not published my perfectly legit comments even though I am their paid subscriber for years. But at least try. Indians are drowning down every dissenting voice everywhere. Even in Pakistan's Dawn website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The genesis of the Indian RSS, the mother party of the Mr. Modi's ruling party BJP was based on extreme Hindu-based nationalism. They admired the Nazis. They even killed Mahatma Gandhi. For a while even in India elements of the RSS were termed terrorists. The current Indian PM Modi was banned from entering most Western countries because of his role in the massacres in India in 2002. These are all facts.

But then we live in a world where the modern world powers are again playing the role of the Chamberlain: Appeasing an ideology because of commercial and geopolitical reasons. We live in a world where the Indian origin people in the Western IT staff can at will ban people from Twitter or Facebook or Instagram. Do you think I am making it up? Look up Samantha Dixie Girl you tube channel were she has been threatened with shutting down her Google account by Indians. She is a classic WASP: White Anglo Saxon Protestant and a patriotic American. Her mistake was to only show what this esteemed paper and other Western channels are showing about Kashmir.

I know that Indians are already here in article in big numbers and will drown down every dissenting voice. But we must speak up!! We must be heard.

Please publish this message! Edit it if you must but don't censure.

I also posted in NYT just now...

N. Sid 51 seconds ago (edited)

In the first term Modi started all this development plank model of Gujarat to hogwash the Indian people and doesn't talked about RSS ideology, the hidden agenda.

In the second term emboldened by declining sane voices against rising intolerance and RSS calling the shots and controlling Modi, he has to go with the ideology, Modi himself was a RSS Pracharak for 31 years...he is indoctrinated and follows the mentor. All fascism just like Hitler's Nazi and Mussolini's looks beautiful, satisfying, getting the renaissance and revival of Hinduism...so good. Only after it is full blown you get to see the damage done after few years.

Continue to bask in the glory of revisionist vedic Hinduism, the renaissance and the revival of RSS ides of 1930's...the killers of Gandhi Jee. Only time will tell who is at the right side of history.

I see quite a few people of Pakistan origin there in NYT comment section. Thought there will be a plethora of Indians there like 95% Indians and 5% Pakistanis...surprised actually by seeing less Indians there and more Pakistanis.

Last edited:
the world doesnt care about kashmir or muslims. i dont know when muslim leaders will realize this fact.
The world would care when you start to .

I have never seen any Pakistani leader writing more clear article with every aspect explained so well .

Last edited:
I also posted in NYT just now...

N. Sid 51 seconds ago (edited)

Good. I will look it up. Mine is not published and may never be. Who knows some Indian sitting there. Working in the IT myself, I know that all it takes is ONE person to approve or disapprove in a very busy environment.

Anyway, Pakistanis must fire on ALL CYLINDERS! Stop going to silly Indian channels about 'reaction videos' because you are only giving money to them! Start going to places like BBC, Al Jazeera, NY Times, Reuters... India is definitely getting hit hard by the coverage in the Western media. Girti Dewar ko Ek Dhakka Aur Do!!

Of course commercial & geopolitical consideratiins are at top

You shouldn't complain about it after all western countries and US are & we're toleratiing Pakistan due to geopolitical considerations only no?

@waz @Dubious @The Eagle

New Indian account for trolling purposes. Might wanna check it.

Yes true the comments section is inundated by the falsified and falsehood narrative of Indians, surprised by them pedaling the same lies over and over again(no more surprising actually), lies and fake disparaging comments, innuendos are the new normal for Indians, or it is taught to them to lie as a compulsion.

At the same time an article in the main page of NYT as an Op-ed has thousand times more value than comments written...and even the westerners are now waking up to the lies of India...recent articles in western press related to Kashmir is a case in point.

Last edited:
Its clear as day light that world doesnt give two hoots about IOK. G7 was concluded few days ago and what was on the agenda? Amazon fire, and they dont care about burning Kashmir - huh. This shows what kinda hypocrite world we live in.

More on the point, today (on Friday) when whole Pakistan is raising voice for Kashmiri's and exhibiting solidarity, where was that Lanti Fazalur Rehman during Kahsmir hour?

Good. I will look it up. Mine is not published and may never be. Who knows some Indian sitting there. Working in the IT myself, I know that all it takes is ONE person to approve or disapprove in a very busy environment.

Anyway, Pakistanis must fire on ALL CYLINDERS! Stop going to silly Indian channels about 'reaction videos' because you are only giving money to them! Start going to places like BBC, Al Jazeera, NY Times, Reuters... India is definitely getting hit hard by the coverage in the Western media. Girti Dewar ko Ek Dhakka Aur Do!!

Mine comment is also not showing now, as initially it did...I am not a subscriber of NYT and logged in through Google account.

Back
Top Bottom