What's new

Imran Khan: The World Can’t Ignore Kashmir. We Are All in Danger. NY Times

Salaam

the world doesnt care about kashmir or muslims. i dont know when muslim leaders will realize this fact.

The world may, indeed, not care about Muslims butthe world does care about a nuclear war and the resulting fallout spreading accross the globe. It also cares about the level of disruption that will happen to the current socio-politico-economic system of the world.

Of course commercial & geopolitical consideratiins are at top

You shouldn't complain about it after all western countries and US are & we're toleratiing Pakistan due to geopolitical considerations only no?

First of all its, "tolerating" & not "toleratiing".

Second of all, what can India do? try to intimidate us? lol, give your best shot, because we're not Myanmar. Do you already forget zilat of 27 Feb?

Last but not the least, US is not tolerating Pakistan, they need Pakistan to save their sorry a$$ in Afghanistan.

At the same time an article in the main page of NYT as an Op-ed has thousand times more value than comments written...and even the westerners are now waking up to the lies of India...recent articles in western press related to Kashmir is a case in point.

Yes, the coverage in Western media has shocked the Indians!!! When you lockup 8 million people for almost 4 weeks there's bound to be coverage of that--and not some charitable coverage.

Anyway, as I keep saying, Pakistanis should fire on all cylinders. There can't be 'business as usual'. Time for that is gone.

Good. I will look it up. Mine is not published and may never be. Who knows some Indian sitting there. Working in the IT myself, I know that all it takes is ONE person to approve or disapprove in a very busy environment.
Mine comment is also not showing now, as initially it did...I am not a subscriber of NYT and logged in through Google account.

upload_2019-8-30_10-33-42.png

All questions about comments are in this page
https://help.nytimes.com/hc/en-us/articles/115014792387-Comments

I don't think we should ban people just for expressing their opinions. Then we are no better than Bharat Rakshak which has essentially become an echo chamber for Indians and a few Israelis.

Besides, the more the merrier: Brings revenue to PDF!! ;)

Its clear as day light that world doesnt give two hoots about IOK. G7 was concluded few days ago and what was on the agenda? Amazon fire, and they dont care about burning Kashmir - huh. This shows what kinda hypocrite world we live in.

More on the point, today (on Friday) when whole Pakistan is raising voice for Kashmiri's and exhibiting solidarity, where was that Lanti Fazalur Rehman during Kahsmir hour?

It doesn't matter now. I firmly believe PM IK will go to any lengths , I would have had my doubts if there was some other dude/lady on PM chair. When a nuclear war will be on horizon , the world will wake. Let them sleep for all its purposes. This is so unlike 1948/1965/1999/1971. The effects of a major war will not be limited to just South Asia.

We have nothing to lose. Just keep pushing it.

Fazlu should have been hanged for his criminal negligence on Kashmir issue. That fatty halwa khor was made head of kashmir committee for 10 years.

Yes I am from India
Yes this is new account

And this is not trolling

This is fact

Why US supported Pakistan, supplied weapons and money for so many years untill 9/11?

Because of Pakistan location - geography & geopolitics

No

G7 was also worried about hong Kong protests and asked China not to repeat tianmenn square type response indirectly

Again, its hypocrisy.

When all the western media is reporting it including Bloomberg, Washington post, Foreign policy, BBC, Reuters, The Guardian, The Economist & Nytimes, than why wasn't it part of agenda?

I don't think we should ban people just for expressing their opinions. Then we are no better than Bharat Rakshak which has essentially become an echo chamber for Indians and a few Israelis.

Besides, the more the merrier: Brings revenue to PDF!! ;)

No they should be banned. Most of their arguments are either denial/lie or whatabboutism. No concrete , logical and coherent arguments.

You guys should read Chanakya's book. Once you read it , you will understand gangu's mind. I am surprised , Pakistanis don't even bother to know the enemy closely. You can PM me for PDF link.

Yes, the coverage in Western media has shocked the Indians!!! When you lockup 8 million people for almost 4 weeks there's bound to be coverage of that--and not some charitable coverage.

DAWN also printed the NYT article written by PM IK...

https://www.dawn.com/news/1502596/d...-annexation-of-kashmir-writes-pm-imran-in-nyt

Again, its hypocrisy.

When all the western media is reporting it including Bloomberg, Washington post, Foreign policy, BBC, Reuters, The Guardian, The Economist & Nytimes, than why wasn't it part of agenda?

Because kashmiris are muslims.
PM IK said himself that this situation would have had more attention had Kashmiris been non-muslims.

You should read articles linking Jew zionists/American evengelical interests to Hindutva ideology. It is very clear cut.
Pakistan has to fight and fight alone. Nobody respects people who can't stand for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom