What's new

Imran Khan damaged Pakistan cricket: Aamir Sohail

Looks like Aamir Sohail is after a election ticket from IK's rival political party. Ground work has just begun to please the masters..

I'll suggest you to look our last series in India. And take comparison with amir and asif. :yay:
Our new bowlers are more fast, contains more accuracy. You will feel the difference!!
This is the reason Umar gul is out....... Even 150km/h capable mohammad sami is sitting on bench because of less accuracy.....

If a Series is good enough to judge the performance then Please have a look at yesterday's match..Your so called fast bowling guns failed miserably yesterday :)

Now Im angry, Now i have to fap to release my anger . Are you Happy now Amir take it take it all

tumblr_lr2dofsX4E1r02m94o1_500.gif

So, did imran's in swinging delivery in the nets take one of his nuts away from him for good or was it the bouncer that damaged one of his hemispheres?

One series dose not prove anything...They are good no doubt but still have long way to go :undecided:

Yeah they are new comer and still have long way to go. They have to work hard, otherwise we have huge bench strength in bowling.
I am Missing Rao iftikhar, Mohammad sami, Rana naved ul hasan, Cheema.
Remember, Pakistan won asia cup final due to cheema but still he is not in the team.

If a Series is good enough to judge the performance then Please have a look at yesterday's match..Your so called fast bowling guns failed miserably yesterday :)

We lost due to worse batting, and due to rain target was 102.:coffee:

Aamir Sohail is 100% correct :yahoo:

Latest proof

5883_10151718486928383_420372741_n.jpg

Imran khan's kids having photo session while pak get defeated by India. :P

Anybody who has ever gone to a cricket match and not gotten such a picture taken?

Your statement proves you've never stepped inside the stadium in your life!

He's a well known N-Leaguer and this is nothing but a political statement to please his masters. Is this the best N-league patwaries can come up with against IK??

Strategic choices: Aamir Sohail joins PML-N – The Express Tribune

@nuclearpak

Why are all of Imran's enemies such idiots?

Last edited by a moderator:
On topic: Bowling has nothing to do with defeat in champion trophy . All credit goes to very poor batting skills and very defensive approach. There is not a single fearless batsman in our team right now

Imran should give him fitting reply like this...Loud Mouth :omghaha:

Prasad was one of the worst fast bowler india had..hamesha iss ki pataai he howey ha one days mein

Last edited by a moderator:
What an idiot!! I want to remind everyone the team Pakistan had after Imran left in 1992.

It was the best team that Pakistan ever had. The best openers, the best wicket keeper, a dream bowling combination. Dont forget the dynamic middle order.

Most of these players were brought by Imran in the team. Imran has always stressed since his playing days that the model Pakistan adopted of corporations supporting the players is wrong. He was dead right. This system has destroyed Pakistan cricket. Pakistan has survived so far on talent alone. The system has not given us much.

Now its for all to see that as we are in a phase where new talent is not coming through, the system we have is so deficient that its not producing any top quality player.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom