What's new

Imran Khan damaged Pakistan cricket: Aamir Sohail

Aamir Sohail is 100% correct :yahoo:

Latest proof

5883_10151718486928383_420372741_n.jpg

Imran khan's kids having photo session while pak get defeated by India. :P

What is he saying? Pakistan has one of the best bowling attacks and I am envious of the number of bowlers who pop up from everywhere within Pakistan. Few bowlers get banned for various reasons but is replaced with even better ones.

Who has replaced M. Amir & M. Asif and how their replacements are better than them ?

sir I think you don't something this guy is in PML N and he should know in reverse swing ball is not tempered

Are you sure about the bold part ? It is not so, for reverse swing to happen one of the ball should be shining where as the other side should be rough. It all depends on you if you want to do it with an old ball or by tampering a new ball. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Who has replaced M. Amir & M. Asif and how their replacements are better than them ?

Junaid khan, Mohamamd irfan, Wahab riaz. Even they further/also replaced
Umar gul , Mohammad sami, Aizaz cheema, Rana naved ul hasan. They still are sitting on bench ;)

Strange logic but then not really surprising.

We will hear even more weird things in the coming days as more "experts" thrown their weight around.

Junaid khan, Mohamamd irfan, Wahab riaz. Even they further/also replaced
Umar gul , Mohammad sami, Aizaz cheema, Rana naved ul hasan. They still are sitting on bench ;)

I asked how are they better than them ? M. Amir and Asif was exceptionally well and whatever name you have given above are no where near to them. Umar Gul is a good bowler though.

I asked how are they better than them ? M. Amir and Asif was exceptionally well and whatever name you have given above are no where near to them. Umar Gul is a good bowler though.

I'll suggest you to look our last series in India. And take comparison with amir and asif. :yay:
Our new bowlers are more fast, contains more accuracy. You will feel the difference!!
This is the reason Umar gul is out....... Even 150km/h capable mohammad sami is sitting on bench because of less accuracy.....

If they are better why they are sitting in their dockyard. Players change according to time. Yesterday they were good but today they might be struggling to cope with new comers.

Are you sure about the bold part ? It is not so, for reverse swing to happen one of the ball should be shining where as the other side should be rough. It all depends on you if you want to do it with an old ball or by tampering a new ball. Please correct me if I am wrong.

welcome to pdf..

I'll suggest you to look our last series in India. And take comparison with amir and asif. :yay:
Our new bowlers are more fast, contains more accuracy. You will feel the difference!!
This is the reason Umar gul is out....... Even 150km/h capable mohammad sami is sitting on bench because of less accuracy.....

One series dose not prove anything...They are good no doubt but still have long way to go :undecided:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom