What's new

Imran Khan damaged Pakistan cricket: Aamir Sohail

On topic: Bowling has nothing to do with defeat in champion trophy . All credit goes to very poor batting skills and very defensive approach. There is not a single fearless batsman in our team right now

Prasad was one of the worst fast bowler india had..hamesha iss ki pataai he howey ha one days mein

May be some other Indian members can shed light on how good or bad Prasad as a Bowler was (I've never seen him bowling live).....But in this match he got better of Amir Shoail ..Was shoail a Good Batsmen or as good as this gibberish he's talking about Imran.....:undecided: :azn:

Afridi seems to be a bit loose tongue guy.

Koi ghatiya hai, koi chhota dil hai. ;)

Ye banda shayad khud thoda jazbati aur immature hai.

Afridi seems to be a bit loose tongue guy.

Koi ghatiya hai, koi chhota dil hai. ;)

Ye banda shayad khud thoda jazbati aur immature hai.

Bingo!!! Few months back he also said he has seen Sachin Shivering while Batting....:omghaha: :ashamed:

Yeah they are new comer and still have long way to go. They have to work hard, otherwise we have huge bench strength in bowling.
I am Missing Rao iftikhar, Mohammad sami, Rana naved ul hasan, Cheema.
Remember, Pakistan won asia cup final due to cheema but still he is not in the team.

We lost due to worse batting, and due to rain target was 102.:coffee:

Cheema is the only one worthwhile in that liast.

May be some other Indian members can shed light on how good or bad Prasad as a Bowler was (I've never seen him bowling live).....But in this match he got better of Amir Shoail ..Was shoail a Good Batsmen or as good as this gibberish he's talking about Imran.....:undecided: :azn:

Prasad lacked pace but he was courageous,pitched the ball and got more wickets than his pace deserved.

On topic: Bowling has nothing to do with defeat in champion trophy . All credit goes to very poor batting skills and very defensive approach. There is not a single fearless batsman in our team right now

Prasad was one of the worst fast bowler india had..hamesha iss ki pataai he howey ha one days mein

Lolz he was not that bad. He was a medium pace bowler and was a decent bowler. Look at his records in IDI and specially economy

Mat Inns Balls Runs Wkts BBI BBM Ave Econ SR 4w 5w 10
161 160 8129 6332 196 5/27 5/27 32.30 4.67 41.4 3 1 0

Yea dekh kar to kahi nahi lagta ki badi pitai hoti thi :P

Amir is partially right, The Ball tempering game has hurt Pak cricket.. Its like allowing cheating in exams.. When you can to tampering, why will you work hard ???

This is one of the reason...

i think pakistans batting collapses not bowling..aur hmai pta ha k ye kitna acha player tha...

Ignore Aamir Suhail. Not only does he belong to PML-N, he also has a big attitude problem. No matter how big his ego may be, he can not compare with our Imran Khan even in his dreams.

Imran Khan has changed Pakistan! What has this clown done?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom