What's new

Improving the quality of threads by removing Indian members.

Should def.pk improve the quality of this forum by perma-banning problem-Indian members?

• Yes, they are a nuisance.

• No, I am Indian.

• No, I am Pakistani.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
i thought pdf had alot of chinese posters more than australia atleast...but looks like some chinese are no chinese :D:D:D:p:azn::azn::lol::lol: gotcha!!

May be a lot of South Asians residing in Australia are obsessed with PDF. :D @Gibbs
And a lot of Chinese PDF members are from Western nations. ( mainly U.S , Canada)

May be a lot of South Asians residing in Australia are obsessed with PDF. :D
And a lot of Chinese PDF members are from Western nations.
hahaha.. i know but i see a llot of chinese bashing india these days i see them more often then bangladeshis so there mst b some credible %age or :lol:

hahaha.. i know but i see a llot of chinese bashing india these days i see them more often then bangladeshis so there mst b some credible %age or :lol:
May be .. :p:
But these traffic figures aren't 100% accurate and it's really difficult to get the same for China with all their active fire walls.

I have to disagree . You don't judge everyone by one someone else's doing . There are quite intelligent Indian members too , who have and are contributing to PDF . Pakistan defence is an international forum , so your debate , illogical . By this logic every other member should be banned except for Pakistanis . I can't live with that . We need good members like @jamahir , @levina , @utraash , @SpArK , @nair .... to contribute to PDF .
How is this thread even on.
Yes there are trolls , they should have them banned etc ,etc ....
Waj I just expect universal laws in pdf dealing with members of every nation that's all n pdf management must have zero percent tolerance policy to deal with those indulge in abusing with other members.......

Let people see for themselves very first post (one above) of this person on this thread covering news of a terrorist attack in Pakistan and tragic loss of civilian lives, post#42 on this thread

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured | Page 3

How do, or how should I perceive his message? Is he being sad about loss of Pakistanis lives? Is he trying to convey his condolence? Or is he trying to be sarcastic? I have no problem just that if he is being sarcastic he does not deserve to be called a human, because even worst of the enemy won't take advantage of such tragic news and then he comes here and complains.

Shameless people are a shame for their own country and compatriots.

Or have a look at this another Indian with no shame and no respect no sympathy for dead but a clear propaganda message

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured | Page 31 post #455
Woah
If you got issues with my post do tag/quote me on relevant threads, we can certainly talk about it. Don't keep your confused feelings inside and cry about it in some other thread.

Regarding post #42 is concerned I posted a tweet from Indian PM Modi, it's not my fault if your blind hatred towards India makes you think that even a condolence message can be sarcastic. And as far as mocking terror incidents goes one has to go through the forum to know how 26/11 is wore like a badge of honor not just by members but by Admin and Think Tanks.

Like I said earlier if you got issues with my post tag/quote me instead of whining about it behind my back.

Earlier, mods use to delete the abusive posts and it is nice to see a number of posts were deleted and shown .

Now, lots of even TTs and TTAs are just generalizing and bashing others....my postings went down on daily basis and mostly now a 'reader and active' only in purely military related threads

Woah
If you got issues with my post do tag/quote me on relevant threads, we can certainly talk about it. Don't keep your confused feelings inside and cry about it in some other thread.

Regarding post #42 is concerned I posted a tweet from Indian PM Modi, it's not my fault if your blind hatred towards India makes you think that even a condolence message can be sarcastic. And as far as mocking terror incidents goes one has to go through the forum to know how 26/11 is wore like a badge of honor not just by members but by Admin and Think Tanks.

Like I said earlier if you got issues with my post tag/quote me instead of whining about it behind my back.

Hello excuse me do you go by the @unbiasedopinion name too? If not then I don't get all your butthurt feeling, because I am referring to him only.

India and Indians are a shithole anyway. The average Indians day consists of scamming some old American retiree for all of their money, raping a woman, and rubbing curry all over their assholes. Please kick all of them out

India and Indians are a shithole anyway. The average Indians day consists of scamming some old American retiree for all of their money, raping a woman, and rubbing curry all over their assholes. Please kick all of them out
bhai ab to flags theek kr le...k ab bhi sharam aa rai hai?

Yes. All Indians should be banned. :agree: Achtung Indien. :stop:

:haha:

If you check old threads, there are masses of old Indian members who have been perma-banned.

Well I mean think about it logically, why are Indians joining a "Pakistani Defence Forum"?

It's like a Palestinian joining an Israeli defence forum. I mean, sure.... he could be there for reasonable discussion and to try and bridge differences, but that seems unlikely.

There are some high quality Indian members here, but they are less in number compared to those who simply join to have a poke at their "enemy" on an "enemy" forum.
Very true. Hence, my statement above. The loss of the few exceptional Indian posters is nothing when compared to the nuisance of having Indians on board. :)

Yes. All Indians should be banned. :agree: Achtung Indien.

Very true. Hence, my statement above. The loss of the few exceptional Indian posters is nothing when compared to the nuisance of having Indians on board. :)
Indian trolls are spreading all over the Internet like an all consuming wild fire destroying everything in it's path . :agree:

Indian trolls are spreading all over the Internet like an all consuming wild fire destroying everything in it's path . :agree:
Naturally. Increasing literacy, growing Internet penetration, wider Broadband usage, prosperity, English proficiency etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom