What's new

Featured Imam e Kaaba Advises Muslims To Have Better Relations With Jews (Israel) in Friday Sermon

Gentlemen, please don't make this thread against any religious group. There are many Jewish people who oppose the oppression of the Israeli state, which does not hold a monopoly over people of Jewish descent. Thank you, please maintain the decorum of the forum.
I gather all of these people can speak fluent Arabic?

First the source is a shia Muslim.
Second he never named Israel.
Third he talked only about minorities rights which is not wrong.
please my friend. dont justify!!!. u know better. No need to jump to sects to justify the absolute wrong. u know its outright shameful wat has happened and to top it of, u using sects angle to justify. please my friend you are a musalman. start acting like one! by the way, MBS or Saudi or Iran or some irani imam wont sleep in your grave, now would they? Please i beg you not to be stupid, i am sure u arent. so stop acting like one.

I was (in the recent past) very sceptical of all the End Times theories and predictions... And even coming from a sceptic's point of view... I agree with what you wrote.. the writing is on the wall...
And the interesting (or shocking ( thing is that things are supposed to roll out at an accelerated speed one after another "as if like beads from a broken necklace"...

I was like that in the early parts of my life. But I realized if I rejected Hadith I’m rejecting what our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH said from his lips. Often times in the past I thought of these a fantasies; but last 10 years as I studied more deeply their all true and happening before us. But I learned something from a medical student few years back that often attaining high levels of education can make one think along an atheist point of view, and often the uneducated have more understanding of things.

Although he didn't say anything about Israel and was generally speaking about dealing with jews (which is technically correct as per teachings of Islam). But I must say, the timings of this are absolutely wrong and leaves a very bad impression.
I can say this surely, From his birthtime, That Umma Chumma Imam had never spoken like this. but This time it is special. Since orders are directly from high command.

Does anyone have any reference from his entire life of giving sermons where he indicated to treat Jews specifically as friends ?
No ... Right ..!

Gentlemen, please don't make this thread against any religious group. There are many Jewish people who oppose the oppression of the Israeli state, which does not hold a monopoly over people of Jewish descent. Thank you, please maintain the decorum of the forum.
Unfortunately, the terminology of darbari mullah is a historic term. There Zionist cousin not even leaving children ...

1599491423177.png

@jaibi bhai

With all due respect we in the West live among these folks especially the Jewish people. And we know for sure those who rally against the oppression of Jewish state are doing it just for show and lip service. These same Jews have properties in settlement areas and serve in the Israeli Armed Forced and hold dual nationalities. Even if they are legitimate it less than 1% of 1% and has no value. This community thinks along one line and don’t deviate one bit.

Would be funny if MBS is made to undergo a DNA test and we find out he has jewish roots.

once he hold trump as a savior alike person bringing peace to the world.. and an algerian guy lectured him:

just a payed state imam like many in many countries are.. it doe snot make someone holy..

by the way.. judging a jew because he is just a jew is racism religionism or how you want to descripe it.. its wrong because you can be a jew and you dont have to be someone who welcomes bad things like killing people.. its the same mindset like people saying muslims are all isis..

please my friend. dont justify!!!. u know better. No need to jump to sects to justify the absolute wrong. u know its outright shameful wat has happened and to top it of, u using sects angle to justify. please my friend you are a musalman. start acting like one! by the way, MBS or Saudi or Iran or some irani imam wont sleep in your grave, now would they? Please i beg you not to be stupid, i am sure u arent. so stop acting like one.
Then let me tell u that u r using random social media post to justify your point.

And about sectarian point, we know that people in the region are loyal to Iranian mullah who are arch enemies of KSA.

by the way.. judging a jew because he is just a jew is racism religionism or how you want to descripe it.. its wrong because you can be a jew and you dont have to be someone who welcomes bad things like killing people.. its the same mindset like people saying muslims are all isis..

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom