What's new

Featured Imam e Kaaba Advises Muslims To Have Better Relations With Jews (Israel) in Friday Sermon

I fully respect your opinion but I think that our moral code does not allow us to violate the rights of fellow human beings, even when they don't live up to those standards. Historically speaking Muslim power has always protected the Jewish population when they were persecuted by Christians during crusades and other times. The current state of affairs does not allow us to forget who we aspire to be.

I find it a very tragic tale that the population that faced the worst brutality under the Nazi's has unfortunately chosen to become oppressors of others who never had any part in their maltreatment.

Lastly, I would not question the intentions of others because that is beyond human interpretation. I would agree that there may be some people who do this but we cannot ignore those who have humanity alive in them. At least, I cannot confess to the veracity of that claim that I know what is in a person's heart. That's between them and their Creator.

I think when valid criticisms of the Israeli policies are shunned away as anti-semticism it does more harm that good and we need to stand with the oppressed if we are genuine in helping those who need us.

I pray the Middle East experiences peace and stability, especially our Palestinian brothers and sisters.
@jaibi bhai

With all due respect we in the West live among these folks especially the Jewish people. And we know for sure those who rally against the oppression of Jewish state are doing it just for show and lip service. These same Jews have properties in settlement areas and serve in the Israeli Armed Forced and hold dual nationalities. Even if they are legitimate it less than 1% of 1% and has no value. This community thinks along one line and don’t deviate one bit.

It breaks my heart, brother this is why I think we should adjust ourselves into doing what helps our Palestinian brothers. I think that when we deviate from criticising Israel as a religious entity rather than a political one then they shun us off as anti-semites. This was the same thing our neighbour did to us when we tried to show the world the oppression of our Kashmiri brethren. The path of the righteous and the sincere is indeed the hardest to walk upon.
Unfortunately, the terminology of darbari mullah is a historic term. There Zionist cousin not even leaving children ...

View attachment 667645

Everyone who speaks Hebrew actually speaks Arabic as well as these two are sister languages. I find it quite sad that you waste your mind with these useless quibbles that makes no one laugh but you. I wish you had never left your homeland; so we could give you the kick you need in order to be productive rather than waste your talents this way but it's your choice.
I gather all of these people can speak fluent Arabic?

Those are my exact concerns about Imran Hosein... His willingness to twist and interpret Hadith and Quran to fit his ever evolving hypothesis. I am always wary on One Subject Sheikhs who offer no balance.

Having said that, I think he did hit the nail wrt the financial system, the Zionist-Western alliance, and the Corrupt House of Saud. ... I disagree with him on almost everything else.

You will be better served listening to Dr. Israr Ahmad, Dr. Shahid Masood, or Orya Maqbool Jan.

Imran N Hosein has left the correct path long ago and makes open takfir on Turkey and Pakistan, and relishes the victory of our enemies (Russia and India, respectively.)

once he hold trump as a savior alike person bringing peace to the world.. and an algerian guy lectured him:

just a payed state imam like many in many countries are.. it doe snot make someone holy..

May Allah swt bless that man, he speaks truth.

just watch this video for one min, Soon they are going to abolish Masjid -Aqsa

We do not need Imran N Hosein to understand that. They have been digging under Masjid Al Aqsa for years. Recently the building has become unstable and started to shake.

It is only a matter of time before it crumbles and the Jews excavate the scrolls of sihr under Hazrat Suleman's grave.

Oh my God. Not Imroune Houcaine(he's trying so hard to not sound like a Pakistani). Listen to Dr. Israr Ahmed for same information without the cringe.

He is an Indian origin Trinidadian, who studied in Pakistan and lives in the US in the past. Alhamdulilah many have discredited him and now he is not taken seriously.

I think he means befriending individual Jews and not hating them even though they may or may not be Zionists. This isn't about Israel as a whole in my opinion. It is no different than befriending a Christian.
Never trust a Jew or an Arab. For the Jew is the forefather of the house of saud

You will be better served listening to Dr. Israr Ahmad, Dr. Shahid Masood, or Orya Maqbool Jan.

Imran N Hosein has left the correct path long ago and makes open takfir on Turkey and Pakistan, and relishes the victory of our enemies (Russia and India, respectively.)

I agree. He is so desperate to appease the Orthodox Church that he is willing to kiss up to Assad the butcher of Syria and more...

My friend, you know nothing about this matter so please dont speak.
This isnt an authoritarian arab state forum where we dont have freedoms to express opinions. Anyone's opinion and comment is as warranted as yours.

May Allah swt bless that man, he speaks truth.

We do not need Imran N Hosein to understand that. They have been digging under Masjid Al Aqsa for years. Recently the building has become unstable and started to shake.

It is only a matter of time before it crumbles and the Jews excavate the scrolls of sihr under Hazrat Suleman's grave.

He is an Indian origin Trinidadian, who studied in Pakistan and lives in the US in the past. Alhamdulilah many have discredited him and now he is not taken seriously.

Mufti Abu Layth is another character. But that's topic for another thread.

I agree. He is so desperate to appease the Orthodox Church that he is willing to kiss up to Assad the butcher of Syria and more...

You be careful of him, akhee. I have known him on a personal capacity for decades. He is a fraud. He has repackaged some sayings of Dr. Israr Ahmad and some other Pakistani Sheikhs, giving them a voice in English, but otherwise he doesnt bring anything new.

Orya Maqbool Jan has made three videos refuting him, because of his malicious propaganda against Pakistan, our government, our army, and Kashmiris.

Everyone who speaks Hebrew actually speaks Arabic as well as these two are sister languages. I find it quite sad that you waste your mind with these useless quibbles that makes no one laugh but you. I wish you had never left your homeland; so we could give you the kick you need in order to be productive rather than waste your talents this way but it's your choice.
I won't win the merit race in Pakistan.

How do you tie down a person at one place when everyone keeps telling him, he don't belong?

You be careful of him, akhee. I have known him on a personal capacity for decades. He is a fraud. He has repackaged some sayings of Dr. Israr Ahmad and some other Pakistani Sheikhs, giving them a voice in English, but otherwise he doesnt bring anything new.

Orya Maqbool Jan has made three videos refuting him, because of his malicious propaganda against Pakistan, our government, our army, and Kashmiris.
Your government refuses to give media coverage to Kashmir protests

Back
Top Bottom