What's new

Featured Imam e Kaaba Advises Muslims To Have Better Relations With Jews (Israel) in Friday Sermon

I learned something from a medical student few years back that often attaining high levels of education can make one think along an atheist point of view, and often the uneducated have more understanding of things.

In India and Pakistan, both the illiterate and the so-called educated middle-class hold regressive views and do regressive action. The typical educated Pakistani has failed to make Pakistan a progressive society and it was the educated middle-class Indian who brought Modi to power. Twice. Similar is the case about the illiterate in both countries where they failed in raising their countries to progressive societies. The illiterate or the moderately educated are not some magical beings, full of knowledge.

Secondly, what is wrong in thinking along atheist lines ? Wasn't the officially atheist USSR a super-power ?

View attachment 667730
According to Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, the imam of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, the prophet was so good to his Jewish neighbor that the latter converted to Islam.

Has Saudi Arabia begun preparing its people for normalization with Israel?

A sermon delivered on Friday by Abdul Rahman al-Sudais, the imam of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, has been interpreted by some Arabs and Muslims as a prelude to normalization with Israel.

In his sermon, Sudais said that Islam requires Muslims to respect non-Muslims and treat them well.

He pointed out that Prophet Mohammed “performed ablution from a polytheistic water bottle and died while his shield was mortgaged to a Jew.”

According to Sudais, the prophet was so good to his Jewish neighbor that the latter converted to Islam. Sudais also talked about the need to “correct and purify the Islamic faith from false and suspicious beliefs.”

The imam had previously called for peaceful inter-faith dialogue and preached Islam’s opposition to “explosions and terrorism.”

Saudi Arabia has agreed to allow Israeli flights into its airspace. Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan recently said the kingdom was open to establishing relations with Israel on condition that a peace agreement is reached between Israel and the Palestinians.

Sudais’s words sparked a wave of protests on social media, where many Arabs and Muslims claimed he was paving the way for Saudi Arabia to follow suit with the United Arab Emirates and establish relations with Israel.

Egyptian Islamic scholar Mohammed al-Sagheer accused the Saudi cleric of hypocrisy. “He is paving the way for normalization and treason,” Sagheer commented.

Islamic cleric Muhammad al-Shinqiti of Mauritania accused Sudais of exploiting the podium of the Grand Mosque in Mecca to promote normalization with Israel.

Abdel Fatah Fayed, Egyptian affairs editor at Al-Jazeera, said the bottom line of the Friday sermon was that “submission, normalization and loyalty to Israel” are permitted. He added: “Al-Sudais does not have the right to tamper with Islam. Nothing can justify treason.”

Algerian Twitter user Mohamed Mestour posted a picture on the social media platform of Sudais with the caption: “I’m a rabbi, not an imam.”

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/s...ts-way-to-normalizing-ties-with-israel-641176
:close_tema: :close_tema: :close_tema: :close_tema:

Here is there jews brother

Last edited:
Then let me tell u that u r using random social media post to justify your point.

And about sectarian point, we know that people in the region are loyal to Iranian mullah who are arch enemies of KSA.
you are right shah saay zayada shah kaay wafadaar. well same is the case with saudi supporting group. both groups get well funded. but i have a question Shia or sunni tat is something we created later and has no roots in Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s Islam. Was he a sunni, wahabi, ahle Hadees or shia and list is soooooo long? Right now, most Irani backed groups are jumping up and down, without realizing its bad for Musalman. whereas as other days Saudi backed group jumps up and down. the funny part is both morons dont understand its their neck either way.
As for using random post, my friend its "khutba of Jummah" sermon given by Imam e kaaba. ok, tell me when did u last hear Kashmir, palestine issue being raised by Imam e kaaba. for sure no mentioning in recent years. i wonder y? u know, imam e kaaba reads, wat is sent to him by Saudi government? so i wonder. please read imam arrest story u will understand.
so plz dont justify for its your own grave u will sleep in. Allah ko kya jawab dou gaay? had to justify cause? main sunni ya shia tha? seriously mate...

educated are not some magical beings, full of knowledge.
No one is a magical being full of knowledge. The educated is still considered better because may offer more complex rationalizations in defence of his beliefs and actions which in turn paves the way of debate itself. Also, communism was regressive too [1], don't equate progressivism with it as by defintion it throttles new methods, systems and ideas by holding itself as the perfect natural state of mankind - kindof like religious dogma.

[1]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Soviet_Union

These Saudis are the true followers of Yazid. They are not Sunnis, They pretend to be the leaders of the Sunnis because they are the majority. Its time for all the Muslim world to stand behind Iran.

These Saudis are the true followers of Yazid. They are not Sunnis, They pretend to be the leaders of the Sunnis because they are the majority. Its time for all the Muslim world to stand behind Iran.
Bro MBS and other young, arrogant ones is the problem. Most of the normal people oppose him and people like him. Don't paint people of gulf with a blanket statement.

People openly call out the state on whatever Dajjalic things it is doing(but among themselves cuz they don't wanna go to Saudi dark sites). Example there is a palace built outside medina in shape of an eye local people call it Dajjal palace.

Last edited:
you are right shah saay zayada shah kaay wafadaar. well same is the case with saudi supporting group. both groups get well funded. but i have a question Shia or sunni tat is something we created later and has no roots in Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s Islam. Was he a sunni, wahabi, ahle Hadees or shia and list is soooooo long? Right now, most Irani backed groups are jumping up and down, without realizing its bad for Musalman. whereas as other days Saudi backed group jumps up and down. the funny part is both morons dont understand its their neck either way.
As for using random post, my friend its "khutba of Jummah" sermon given by Imam e kaaba. ok, tell me when did u last hear Kashmir, palestine issue being raised by Imam e kaaba. for sure no mentioning in recent years. i wonder y? u know, imam e kaaba reads, wat is sent to him by Saudi government? so i wonder. please read imam arrest story u will understand.
so plz dont justify for its your own grave u will sleep in. Allah ko kya jawab dou gaay? had to justify cause? main sunni ya shia tha? seriously mate...

It's the sad reality they don't realize the sword in front of them.

Saudi Royal family and their supporting 'scholars' are Dajjalis, so no surprises here. Even Dajjal's palace has been readied by them on Jabal Habshi.

Back
Top Bottom