What's new

'I'll show what a Muslim woman can do if given chance'

Many Hindustani Muslims are traitors to the religion and it's effort, who cares what they can and can't do unless it significantly impacts certain interest. Other than that nobody really cares whom the uneducated electorate of Hindustan elect to be their representatives and leaders.

Many Hindustani Muslims are traitors to the religion and it's effort, who cares what they can and can't do unless it significantly impacts certain interest. Other than that nobody really cares whom the uneducated electorate of Hindustan elect to be their representatives and leaders.

or maybe they are less extremists compares to others! :pop:

Last edited:

Most Hindustani muslims are patriots to their motherland.
We are all proud of 'Hindhustanis' like APJ Abdul Kalam, Azim Premji, AR Rehman, Shah Rukh Khan, Irfan Pathan etc.

With reference to Benazir Bhutto's photo in a short skirt, with due deference to fellow members, I would like to mention that the veracity of this has been established on various venues.

A UN awarded project hijabskirt.info VIP has shown that Benazir Bhutto was a liberal and secular lady in her private life. Her close friend Sherry Rehman has also contributed an article on the same.

Benazir-Bhutto-in-miniskirt-exile-Dubai-699-x-1098.jpg

(All credit and copyright to hijabskirt.info)

Therefore, using Benazir as a pawn to further this argument about Muslim women becomes redundant. She was one individual Pakistan should be proud of.

Most Hindustani muslims are patriots to their motherland.
We are all proud of 'Hindhustanis' like APJ Abdul Kalam, Azim Premji, AR Rehman, Shah Rukh Khan, Irfan Pathan etc.

Exactly, although I know it is hard to swallow for some members here, the vast majority of Indian Muslims are proud of India and laugh at Pakistanis' unwarranted faux concern.

Back
Top Bottom