What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come....They have clearly said that they would not attack the holy cities..So,Pakistan will just enjoy their bilateral war with a bag full of popcorns
R u that stupid??, when a war starts nothing is safe, when the heat reaches it peak, these assurances will be forgotten, we cannot take irans word that none of their missles will land in the holycities hence when we see a valid threat to these cities we will simply take iran out, wipe them from the map, its as simple as that, zero tolerance policy when it comes to holy cities...

No you misguaded creature I think the lizards that you eat effect your brain it's the other way around your beloved hole rat could not defeat Iran depose the revolution and the backing of the entire world the French said Iraq would not last 3 weeks against Iran if we stop the weapons supply so learn history before you lie

You mentioned you left Islam 1 year ago. What made you change your mind after following it your whole life and was there any problems with your family/friends/community?

The North Korea of the Middle East and its photoshop army lead by Mullah's is barking and making empty humiliating threats against a more powerful adversary.:rofl:

What's new in other words?

If those fake wannabe Arab Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah's are stupid enough to attack KSA there will simply be no Mullah land anymore soon afterwards.

We already changed that entity and its entire history forever once. This can be done again if needed.

I would let you "serve" your beloved Mullah's in person if you know what I am talking about.

Quit the false-flagging for once as well.
My flags are not your business since we are eternal enemies

The photoshop army and it's allies destroyed your beloved hole rat and your terrorists while your camel imaginary army despise the alliance could not defeat few houthists

You made the advanced western technology a joke specially when you waste on hellfire missile on two houthists:lol:

Sejil_19.jpg

What is this?

Good news for Arabian peninsula people.
we would come to liberate them from wahhabi, Najdi, Al Saud family in the case of war.

Holy lands are just makkah and madina, as per the hadith (summery) dajjal would not enter the holy cities of makkah and madina.
Whole country is certainly not so much holy.

Holy cities are under Saudi control any attack on Saudi Arabia will destabilize the whole country and there are more than 2.5 million Pakistanis living in Saudi Arabia Incase of war majority will stay and fight IF some country decides to attack KSA which is highly unlikely. Saudi Airforce will decimate Irani army and on ground there will be more than a billion Muslims(Sunnis) to defend Saudi Arabia.

And indeed your holy cities are in the hands of USA and UK. Al-Saud piece of shit has already granted Mecca and Madina to western colonialists.
Indeed we have to deal with Al-Saud's big daddy, American bastards will eat their own shit to use Saudi fuppets against us.
Pakistan has no role in this,
Its not for u to decide whether pakistan has any say in it or not, try it, i dare u, make an attemot on the holy land, u wont even get close to arabia...

So, you mean you will help Americans during the possible conflict?
If yes, we are not Afghanistan. Put it in your skull

Maybe, it depends on whether Trump pressures everybody to get involved, like Bush did in Iraq. Probably not though, Pakistan is not pro-American or pro-Iran, so in all likelihood we might at most provide some logistical support or not get involved at all.

If Saudi Arabia is directly attacked though, there is an understanding between SA and Pakistan that we will defend them.

In other words, if the Americans/Saudis are in:

an offensive war, we will most likely stay neutral

an defensive war, we will probably have to jump in

The point of this war would be to get the two biggest rivals to Israel's hegemony in the Middle East to mutually destroy each other. Pakistan should be very very careful what it does here.

If anyone else was in power I would definitely agree with you, but Trump has halted foreign lobbying and has shown a lot of interest in the Israel-Palestine conflict. He also hosted the Palestinian president this week, so we will see if theres any development on that soon.

As for Pakistan; Nawaz as PM and 'foreign minister' needs to get his head out the ground, and realise that Pakistan could play mediator between both countries. It would be far better for us if we deescalated tensions in the region, and denied any attempts at trigerring a war in the first place.

Both Saudi Arabia and Iran are bad for the Muslim world, with their proxy wars.

Saudi Arabia (and Qatar) breeds a poisonous ideology that is causing terrorism and militancy in the world, whereas Iran leaves no stone unturned to interfere in places it has no relation to, proxy wars with Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia should not threaten Iran either. However, Iran is foolish enough to fall into Saudi Arabia's trap. Pakistan does not want Saudi Arabia threatening Iran, or trying to instigate them. However, I believe this is part of Trump's plan to destroy Iran. Look at the three countries he is visiting: Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Vatican.

Holy lands are just makkah and madina, as per the hadith (summery) dajjal would not enter the holy cities of makkah and madina.
Whole country is certainly not so much holy.
Only medina, i think he will enter makkah, medina would be gaurded by angels... who might those angels be, take a guess....

Both Saudi Arabia and Iran are bad for the Muslim world, with their proxy wars.

Saudi Arabia (and Qatar) breeds a poisonous ideology that is causing terrorism and militancy in the world, whereas Iran leaves no stone unturned to interfere in places it has no relation to, proxy wars with Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia should not threaten Iran either. However, Iran is foolish enough to fall into Saudi Arabia's trap. Pakistan does not want Saudi Arabia threatening Iran, or trying to instigate them. However, I believe this is part of Trump's plan to destroy Iran. Look at the three countries he is visiting: Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Vatican.
In saudia its the ruling family thats the problem, iran as a whole nation is a problem...

Saudia Arabia is safe from Iran. It is safe because when in trouble Saudia calls these (below) guys like it did in First Gulf War. Ask Saddam what happened next.

upload_2017-5-7_22-5-22.jpeg

upload_2017-5-7_22-7-28.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom