What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is visiting SA soon, and its pretty clear his administration desperately needs something to boost his approval ratings.

I wont be surprised if the US along with the Saudis attack in the near future, I just hope they dont drag Pakistan into some pointless war

That has never happened in 1400 years of Islamic history (in fact never in history) and rest assured that it will never happen. The Mullah's even seriously contemplating attacking KSA is as realistic as Gambia conquering the US.
Defence Minister said only if Saudis attack, but...

k.

as soon as Raheel Sherieff joins the Saudi coalition, the Saudi minister took the gloves off! any hope of Sherieff bringing the factions together has vanished. Iran being a highly civilized (though currently theocratic) country will I hope act with restraint and not take the bait. We have seen repeatedly that when the middle-east states go beserk, the terrorist jihadi groups emerge stronger.

Trump, in all his foolishness, has still managed to silence Putin and finally the russians are in the backfoot. Just as there was this one ray of hope, here comes this war of words!

Trump is visiting SA soon, and its pretty clear his administration desperately needs something to boost his approval ratings.

I wont be surprised if the US along with the Saudis attack in the near future, I just hope they dont drag Pakistan into some pointless war
Indeed we have to deal with Al-Saud's big daddy, American bastards will eat their own shit to use Saudi fuppets against us.
Pakistan has no role in this,

OK.

With what ?

Sejil_19.jpg

I don't know why Iranians give that fat Saudi pig size bigger than him

Pakistan has no role in this,

We had no role in the War on Terror, but the George Bush twisted Musharafs arm into joining that mess.

Besides that, Pakistan has promised many times to defend SA if it was attacked, It will be interesting to see whether we honour that promise but lets hope that there is no conflict in the first place.

There are millions of Indians living in Saudia. If iran ever tries to attack Saudia we will enter the war. I'm sure other countries like America or pakistan will have a similar response. In the end there won't be an iran left.

Nah, you will evacuate them and create a bollywood movie about it 20 years later :p:

How many Haajis you lost after the incident?

Did you know that the Jewish brothers of Al-Saud family in Tel Aviv had planned to kill Muslim haajis in Mecca?

Yes, everyone is a secret Zionist-Wahhabi-Salafi-Sunni Najdi cannibal. Only the sanctioned, politically isolated and failed Mullah's whose most trusted "friends" are the likes of Al-Assad, Hezbollah, Houthis, all Shia terrorists groups on the planet and North Korea are innocent lambs.

It's a worldwide secret conspiracy that almost everyone is against the Mullah's.

It's a conspiracy that Pakistan (presumably - this is not exactly confirmed on PDF) is the only country on the planet that has a majority favorable view of Iran as well.

Anyway your nonsense "Jew talk" is a rhetoric for the "special needs" corps here.

The same Mullah's who are yet to attack Israel even once, who host a Jewish minority, who pre-1979 were the greatest Uncle Tom in the region (by far) in regards to Israel and who throughout history, similar to Jews, have been isolated in the region and being a minority (Iranians and Shia) in an ocean of potential enemies.

Once your "Israel" card is gone and the fake "anti-imperialism stand" (despite working hand in hand with the Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan) is even more exposed, you will be left with your fire worshipping that no non-Iranians even care about remotely let alone (for 99% of them) even know what is. You will no longer have a minority of brainwashed Shia Arabs defending your "holy fake wannabe Arab Mullah rule" nor similarly hordes of impoverished South Asian Shias who are more faithful to your Mullah regime than their own countries.

So whatever happens you will be the losers just like you have been for the past 39 years. Enjoy your impoverished existence unless you will be lucky enough to escape to the West or even to the GCC (UAE) as 500.000 of your compatriots already have done. Claiming to be a persecuted "Christian" or homosexual as most of your likes do. Or claiming falsely to be "Syrians".

Anyway Arabs will deal with you as we have always done. The last time we did it, was not that too long ago and it had devastating consequences for your entity.

In fact I am in favor of dealing with your Mullah's once and for all. I suggest for Syrians and Yemenis to have a special role in this process. They will love it for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods should clean this thread up.
This is a defence forum and not a religious platform.

The conflict is not religious related to begin with so stop making this one.

The world has moved on from the doctrine of strategic depth and proxy wars and none of the concerned parties able enough for a full head on collision as of now.

Take it as it is and stop blaming or using religion or the race card.

If this policy is further continued then take the Chinese word for it that there will bo no winners in the next war.

I hope you guys just realise that you represent a voice for your nation for the less informed and shape their view about your country.

Please continue

Besides that, Pakistan has promised many times to defend SA if it was attacked, It will be interesting to see whether we honour that promise but lets hope that there is no conflict in the first place.
So, you mean you will help Americans during the possible conflict?
If yes, we are not Afghanistan. Put it in your skull
Yes, everyone is a secret Zionist-Wahhabi-Salafi-Sunni Najdi cannibal. Only the sanctioned, politically isolated and failed Mullah's whose most trusted "friends" are the likes of Al-Assad, Hezbollah, Houthis, all Shia terrorists groups on the planet and North Korea are innocent lambs.

It's a worldwide secret conspiracy that almost everyone is against the Mullah's.

Anyway your nonsense "Jew talk" is a rhetoric for the "special needs" corps here.

The same Mullah's who are yet to attack Israel even once, who host a Jewish minority, who pre-1979 were the greatest Uncle Tom in the region (by far) in regards to Israel and who throughout history, similar to Jews, have been isolated in the region and being a minority (Iranians and Shia) in an ocean of potential enemies.

Once your "Israel" card is gone and the fake "anti-imperialism stand" (despite working hand in hand with the Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan) is even more exposed, you will be left with your fire worshipping that no non-Iranians even care about remotely let alone (for 99% of them) even know what is. You will no longer have a minority of brainwashed Shia Arabs defending your "holy fake wannabe Arab Mullah rule" nor similarly hordes of impoverished South Asian Shias who are more faithful to your Mullah regime than their own countries.

So whatever happens you will be the losers just like you have been for the past 39 years. Enjoy your impoverished existence unless you will be lucky enough to escape to the West or even to the GCC (UAE) as 500.000 of your compatriots already have done.
Who cares Sharif aka andolos?
With all covers , religious-racial-regional , that you are hiding behind, one day we have to destroy the horn of Satan. S@k Trump, again i don't care. He cannot stop us from annihilating Al-Saud family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom