What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran minister warns Saudi Arabia after 'battle' comments: Tasnim

Dehqan-in-Turkmenistan.jpg

Iran will leave no part of Saudi Arabia untouched except holy Muslim sites if Riyadh "does anything ignorant", Iran's defense minister was quoted as saying after a Saudi prince threatened to move the "battle" to Iran.

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina," Iranian Defence Minister Hossein Dehghan was quoted by the semi-official Tasnim news agency as saying.

Dehghan, speaking to Arabic-language Al-Manar TV, was commenting on remarks by Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who said on Tuesday any struggle for influence between the Sunni Muslim kingdom and the revolutionary Shi'ite theocracy ought to take place "inside Iran, not in Saudi Arabia".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-saudi-minister-idUSKBN1830Y7
Yeah Go on and destroy each other.I damn care.

Don't compare KSA and its allies and what they are capable of with what your failed, isolated and sanctioned state is capable of. It's laughable. You are very well aware of the consequences for Iran of attacking KSA. I am afraid that your Mullah's cannot say the same the other way around. You attack KSA and you will have the entire GCC and most of the Arab world against you the second after let alone the US and regional powers. Not only that you would create a havoc among the 1.4 billion Sunnis that nothing seen yet can compare with. If suicide is your mission, go ahead.

Also posting quotes taken out of context is pointless and not going to fool anybody.

Q: Can we see a direct dialogue with Iran in the future despite what it is doing in the region?

How do you communicate with someone or a regime that’s completely convinced that its system is based on an extremist ideology that relies on texts in its constitution and in Khomeini’s legacy and that stipulates that it must control Muslims in the Islamic world and spread the Twelver Jaafari sect in the Islamic world so Imam Mahdi comes. How do I convince these of anything? What interests are there between me and them? How do I communicate with them? When there’s a problem between me and another state, we begin by solving it. For example, if there’s an economic problem, we communicate and I see what you want and you see what I want and we understand how to address the problem. If, for example, it is a political problem, like the case is with Russia and how we communicate regarding Syria, we discuss what their interests are and what my interests are. How do we communicate on Yemen? We discuss interests. But with Iran, how do we communicate? Their logic is based on the notion that Imam Mahdi will come and that they must prepare the fertile environment for his arrival and they must control the Muslim world. They deprived their own people of development for more than 30 years and put them through starvation. The people have bad infrastructure because the regime only wants to achieve this aim related to Imam Mahdi. The regime will not change its mindset overnight; otherwise, its legitimacy inside Iran will come to an end. The mutual points, which we can agree on with this regime, are almost non-existent. This regime was tested during more than one phase, like during the time of Rafsanjani and everything turned out to be mere charades. The strategy of expansion was adopted after the Khomeini revolution happened. When the world got angry, they brought a peaceful leader and at the time it was Rafsanjani. They did that to gain the trust of the world and our trust. They gained our trust. After that they got to another phase of providing a good environment, an extremist leader was assigned so the expansion resumes. This is what we saw during the reign of Ahmedinejad and we saw how they expanded in Iraq, Syria and other areas. Then they’d assign another leader to maintain the gains and satisfy the rest of the world. Then they’d again assign an extremist leader to resume expansion. This will not happen. This is over. A believer is not bitten from the same hole twice. We were bitten once. We will not be bitten again. We know we are a major target for the Iranian regime. Reaching the Muslims’ qibla is a major aim for the Iranian regime. We will not wait until the battle is in Saudi Arabia but we will work so the battle is there in Iran and not in Saudi Arabia.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/fea...cript-of-Mohammed-Bin-Salman-s-interview.html
Once you win a single war against Arabs come back. Until then don't try to bite something that you cannot chew.

ok

Taking the 'war inside Iran' is a direct threatening by this fat kid. So it needed a proper response. Get over it.

Ok.

Let's try again.

Also posting quotes taken out of context is pointless and not going to fool anybody.

Q: Can we see a direct dialogue with Iran in the future despite what it is doing in the region?

How do you communicate with someone or a regime that’s completely convinced that its system is based on an extremist ideology that relies on texts in its constitution and in Khomeini’s legacy and that stipulates that it must control Muslims in the Islamic world and spread the Twelver Jaafari sect in the Islamic world so Imam Mahdi comes. How do I convince these of anything? What interests are there between me and them? How do I communicate with them? When there’s a problem between me and another state, we begin by solving it. For example, if there’s an economic problem, we communicate and I see what you want and you see what I want and we understand how to address the problem. If, for example, it is a political problem, like the case is with Russia and how we communicate regarding Syria, we discuss what their interests are and what my interests are. How do we communicate on Yemen? We discuss interests. But with Iran, how do we communicate? Their logic is based on the notion that Imam Mahdi will come and that they must prepare the fertile environment for his arrival and they must control the Muslim world. They deprived their own people of development for more than 30 years and put them through starvation. The people have bad infrastructure because the regime only wants to achieve this aim related to Imam Mahdi. The regime will not change its mindset overnight; otherwise, its legitimacy inside Iran will come to an end. The mutual points, which we can agree on with this regime, are almost non-existent. This regime was tested during more than one phase, like during the time of Rafsanjani and everything turned out to be mere charades. The strategy of expansion was adopted after the Khomeini revolution happened. When the world got angry, they brought a peaceful leader and at the time it was Rafsanjani. They did that to gain the trust of the world and our trust. They gained our trust. After that they got to another phase of providing a good environment, an extremist leader was assigned so the expansion resumes. This is what we saw during the reign of Ahmedinejad and we saw how they expanded in Iraq, Syria and other areas. Then they’d assign another leader to maintain the gains and satisfy the rest of the world. Then they’d again assign an extremist leader to resume expansion. This will not happen. This is over. A believer is not bitten from the same hole twice. We were bitten once. We will not be bitten again. We know we are a major target for the Iranian regime. Reaching the Muslims’ qibla is a major aim for the Iranian regime. We will not wait until the battle is in Saudi Arabia but we will work so the battle is there in Iran and not in Saudi Arabia.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/fea...cript-of-Mohammed-Bin-Salman-s-interview.html

What I wrote is the reality which is why you were left with writing "Ok".

As for officials barking, if I was to create threads every single time a Mullah official in Iran is barking, I would not be doing anything else. When it comes to empty barking there is nobody in the region that is even close to your Mullah's and their track record.

The best one is "we will attack and destroy Israel" that we have heard about each single week for almost 40 years in a row.

Nobody takes your failed entity seriously.

Let's try again.

What I wrote is the reality which is why you were left with writing "Ok".

As for officials barking, if I was to create threads every single time a Mullah official in Iran is barking, I would not be doing anything else. When it comes to empty barking there is nobody in the region that is even close to your Mullah's.
ok.

Iran minister warns Saudi Arabia after 'battle' comments: Tasnim

Dehqan-in-Turkmenistan.jpg

Iran will leave no part of Saudi Arabia untouched except holy Muslim sites if Riyadh "does anything ignorant", Iran's defense minister was quoted as saying after a Saudi prince threatened to move the "battle" to Iran.

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina," Iranian Defence Minister Hossein Dehghan was quoted by the semi-official Tasnim news agency as saying.

Dehghan, speaking to Arabic-language Al-Manar TV, was commenting on remarks by Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who said on Tuesday any struggle for influence between the Sunni Muslim kingdom and the revolutionary Shi'ite theocracy ought to take place "inside Iran, not in Saudi Arabia".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-saudi-minister-idUSKBN1830Y7

OK.

With what ?

Photoshop war too ?

A war between Saudi Arabia and Iran must be avoided at all cost. The only winner is Israel. I predict a huge annexation of land by the Israelis if this happens. This is insanity.

I know they are double faced . but we cant see our holy citeis in the hands of iranian after loosing Jerusalem to jews.
And indeed your holy cities are in the hands of USA and UK. Al-Saud piece of shit has already granted Mecca and Madina to western colonialists.

I know they are double faced . but we cant see our holy citeis in the hands of iranian after loosing Jerusalem to jews.

That has never happened in 1400 years of Islamic history (in fact never in history) and rest assured that it will never happen. The Mullah's even seriously contemplating attacking KSA is as realistic as Gambia conquering the US.

If KSA collapse thats mean holy cities fell into the hands of shia and we wont let it happen at any cost .
In case of any full scale conflict you will find us on Saudi side for sure ( not because of wahabism ) .
Nope.Nada.Never. Thats where u have got it all wrong.We are not a mercenery country.Iran is a muslim country.If they donot do any harm to the Holy cities,they can do whatever they want.
P.S.Pakistan has its own interests.It will not be dictated to engage in any war in which it has nothing to do.Hate on the basis of sect does not exist in overwhelming majority of Pakistanis so don't try and bring it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom