What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, we'll put people like you back in your place, it is question of time, now or after 500 years.Wait for the final solution like what happened with proto-islamic-republic earlier in Iran. You keep attacking our history, culture and country, one day an Iranian more extremist that you will rise to deal with the problem.

13950205000441_PhotoL.jpg

553.jpg

navabion.blogfa%20%2821%29.jpg

navabion.blogfa%20(16).jpg

0.365068001295459061_taknaz_ir.jpg

images

0.605840001295459062_taknaz_ir.jpg

undated-picture-shows-irans-former-prison-chief-assadollah-lajevardi-picture-id51417865

66934_204.jpeg
:o:
What are these pictures ?
Who are those people executed ?
Why were they executed ?

:o:
What are these pictures ?
Who are those people executed ?
Why were they executed ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fada'iyan-e_Islam

These were terrorists before islamic republic, some islamists who killed writers, intellectuals and planned to kill mossadeq. They were punished by shah.

The last picture was lajevardi.. a torturer who was boss of notorious evin prison in Iran. He was killed by other terrorist groups named MEK/mko (islamist-marxist) who in begin helped khomeini, but came in conflict with khomeini after islamic republic was established.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asadollah_Lajevardi

If the arrogant islamists think they can continiu attacking our symbols, history and culture, we can repeat this project in very large extent. No one is undefeatable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fada'iyan-e_Islam

These were terrorists before islamic republic, some islamists who killed writers, intellectuals and planned to kill mossadeq. They were punished by shah.
The last picture was lajevardi.. a torturer who was boss of notorious evin prison in Iran. He was killed by other terrorist groups named MEK/mko (islamist-marxist) who in begin helped khomeini, but came in conflict with khomeini after islamic republic was established.

If the islamists think they can continiu attacking our symbols, history and culture, we can repeat this project in very large extent.
Isn't Iran a Islamic state ?
Were those killed by islamists muslims or not ?
Seems you would rather Iranian restore the ancient Persian culture and belief of their ancestors than Islam.

Are you a supporter of King Pahlavi ?

Isn't Iran a Islamic state ?
Were those killed by islamists muslims or not ?
Seems you would rather Iranian restore the ancient Persian culture and belief of their ancestors than Islam.
Some of them were muslims, but secular. Currently Iran is an islamic government, a one-ideology-government like for example chinese government, there is one ideology, but different camps.

There is no "ancient" persian culture which today doesnt exist more or less, we currenty still do have our Iranian culture, so we are not going to re-invent the wheel, we just don't want to be disturbed by these recent ideologies (islamism, communism) who are somehow resisting us in the last 100 years. But everyone knows that there is a final answer to this problem. We are not going to give them another chance when we deal with them, when we deal with them it will be the final and last deal. This something that they know and we know. After that they will not exist anymore in our history.

NO I don't support pahlavi, he's just a person like anyone and I don't trust him. His father and grandfather.. They made mistakes, but they loved the country. This guy.. the son, I don't trust him and I don't want him to become monarch.

Last edited:
Some of them were muslims, but secular. Currently Iran is an islamic government, a one-ideology-government like for example chinese government, there is one ideology, but different camps.
I can understand.
There is no "ancient" persian culture which today doesnt exist more or less, we currenty still do have our Iranian culture, so we are not going to re-invent the wheel, we just don't want to be disturbed by these recent ideologies (islamism, communism) who are somehow resisting us in the last 100 years.
Since Iran is a Islamic state, why do you say the ideologies Islamism attack your symbols, history and culture ?
I am totally confused.

I can understand.

Since Iran is a Islamic state, why do you say the ideologies Islamism attack your symbols, history and culture ?
I am totally confused.
Islam is only our religion (not all of them and it weakens every generation), that's it. We have beside that our own culture which is not always part of Islam.

Isis also attacked syrian hitory and culture, by destroying their archaeological sites, while syrians are muslims. So isis is in conflict with Iraqi and Syrian people.

Chinese has communist system, what if they attack chinese culture and only allow you to celebrate workers day, birthday of marx and other nonsense which is not related to chinese culture?

I hope you understand better now..

Although not true but i like how apologetic it sounds

Sure, whatever comforts you.

Naa man, sell that to someone who has lesser knowledge of geopolitics, as i said lets bygones be bygones as we understand why u were forced to partner up with india, but dont deny it as we have evidence to back up our claims, evidence provided by our very own establishment, but now u must cut the chankya hindu banya loose, they are showing thier true colours n inching towards america, so naturally u must come towards pak china camp, we are standing here with open arms with only one condition, india must go...we proved our conviction by ditching the saudis in yemen, u knw the yemen war wouldve been a short one had we ventured there, nw u must prove urs by ditching india, niether side is stupid so these diplomatic statements wont do...

I really don't see your point. The major areas of economic cooperation we do with India is oil sales and the Chabahar port. Now many Pakistanis have gone wild with Chabahar and claimed Iran is giving India a military naval base there which is ludicrous. The only way India benefits from that is strategically is economic relations with Afghanistan and honestly we Iranians don't care about that since it doesn't affect us. Our gain is economic, with Chabahar opening the poor Balochistan province to a lot of economic opportunities as well as global trade coming to Iran and that base being used to host our own navy.

Now on second thoughts maybe you could count that as strategic but it's not like this is a zero sum game and our aim is to go against Pakistan, frankly Iran told China and Pakistan countless times that we would welcome their involvement and investment but they refused every time so I'm not sure why you're upset at us, you should be upset at your government and China's government for not seeking the opportunity.

Frankly even if India hadn't invested a single rupee into Chabahar, it's still a global looking port and Iran wouldn't refuse Indian traffic.

See above.

The subject actually invited many sane minds to discuss the matter under the view of strategical, geopolitics and international relations but the same was diverted to nothing but religious and sectarian flaming.

The discussion is going nowhere but mostly is carried with Flaming, Religious Provocation, Sectarian Offense and personal attacks and disconnection of discussion with civility and manners, hence, the thread is being locked for further replies.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom