What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone dare to sacrifice your belief for love?

Does the Chinese Hui Muslim have Persian's gene?

Brother my four friends got married to Chinese girls while studying in university(Xigongda Daxue). Three are Han and one is from Tibet. while I know a few Pakistanis(not my friends tho One is also a consultant in Jiaotong University) who are married to Chinese women they even had kids then. One of my friend just had a baby boy. They all converted to Islam.

P.S I also wanted to marry a Chinese girl but she already had a bf :lol:

What I mean is committing crimes for the sake of religion and committing crimes for the sake of politics are same. You tend to condone crimes committed in the name of communism, suckularism or capitalism. Do you want me give examples of such crimes?
Keep it to yourslef, Modi is a criminal as well.

Now the CCP in China = China capitalistic party. Communism means free housing, free education, free healthy care. We are a fake cumminist country. The communism had died hard with Mao Ze. Dong's death, long gone.

You asked someone if he was ready to sacrifice his belief for his love but the question is are you ready to sacrifice what you believe in for your love? The discussion is not about CCP or what communism is.

Brother my four friends got married to Chinese girls while studying in university(Xigongda Daxue). Three are Han and one is from Tibet. while I know a few Pakistanis(not my friends tho One is also a consultant in Jiaotong University) who are married to Chinese women they even had kids then. One of my friend just had a baby boy. They all converted to Islam.

P.S I also wanted to marry a Chinese girl but she already had a bf :lol:
If let us say I marry a Muslim girl, need I change the surname?

If let us say I marry a Muslim girl, need I change the surname?

No but It is not allowed in our religion for a Muslim woman to marry a Non Muslim but I know one case when a Pakistani girl married to a Chinese guy in Jilin and the guy had to convert to Islam because the girl's parents werent allowing them.

Inshort.
We are not the Chowkidaaars of any other country.We got enough of or own shit to deal with
Bro its about alliances not chokidaari. We cannot leave our allies alone in times of crisis.
Had Paksitan been a stoog of saudis we would have plunged in Yemeni conflict but we refused. Yet is Saudia is engaged in full scale war. Pakistan will first try to mediate the tensions if that fails we will be draged into the war.
Same goes in case of Turkey or China.

You asked someone if he was ready to sacrifice his belief for his love but the question is are you ready to sacrifice what you believe in for your love? The discussion is not about CCP or what communism is.
I need to ask my parents first. I have no problem of giving up Communism cause it's a fairytale in the first beginning. If you ask me to give up my religious belief , I will at least give it a thought. Maybe, depends how deep I love the woman.

No but It is not allowed in our religion for a Muslim woman to marry a Non Muslim but I know one case when a Pakistani girl married to a Chinese guy in Jilin and the guy had to convert to Islam because the girl's parents werent allowing them.
I see

Yes, modi is a criminal and so is sissy of Egypt or the likes of him.
Are you Indians or Pakistanis, I can't see your flag.

Do they have a happy time after marriage?

That is the problem i used to face.
It is very hard to make such a decision.

I nearly can't find any Han Muslim neighbours around me.

Persians and Arabians shall not hate each other like hell, it can't solve any problem.

Means your descendant can only marry to another Muslim.
I haven't gotten married . I could not afford the cost of losing the relationship with my family members when converting to a muslim ,meanwhile lots of years of education make me impossible to believe in any religion deep inside my heart.

If she was a Chinese muslim, i would definitely bring her to elope to otherwhere.

But she's an Iran girl .:cray:

Last edited:
I haven't gotten married . I could not afford the cost of losing the relationship with my family members when converting to a muslim ,meanwhile lots of years of education make me impossible to believe in any religion deep inside my heart.
I'm a lazy Christian, I go to church once a year like so. I don't have any problem with Islam. I don't pray most of the time, maybe God had fired me.

Majorities of Han Chinese don't care the religion, they are non believer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom