What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man! Send whole your army to that territory, no problem
Help us to liberate that area from terrorists like Ydhav, Jeish ul adl etc. Why don't you welcome our brotherly offer?
As i said i understand why the sanctioned isolated iran choose to partner up with india, but nw do u agree that iran must ditch india completely n ally itself with china-pak completely?, we are willing to let bygones be bygones n the biggest evidence to suport that is the fact that we refused to get involved in yemen for them, u knw n i knw it, if the pakistani army was deployed against houthis we would've cleared yemen of them in 3 mnths max and we would've gottem hundreds of billions for it cause the alsaud family is really scared of the situation in yemen, so as i said we left billions of saudi dollars n extended a hand of freindship to u, will u take that hand n abandon india?? If u abandon india than i have no problem with iran whatsoever, we can be as one...

Arabs will be a minority along with many others. It still doesn't say "the chosen army will slaughter all arabs" so yea, stop adding stuff into hadith that doesnt exist there.
your "theories" shouldn't be referred when referring a hadith.

Actually, they did. Unfortunately, the one we have fragmented information. So we have to take other sources to fill the missing blanks.

And no, i never said the chosen army will slaughter all arabs, and only those who opposes the rightly guided leader. That is difference.

This time it was Jaish ul Adl.

???

Not Pakistan, terrorists that may be using Pakistani territory.

Well if they threaten us, they need a response.
If u threaten to conduct strikesminside our territory than u are effectively threatening us, accept the fact that ur general gave a stupid remark n he must be condemned, if u wanna be allies than simply ask us to control the groups that killed ur border gaurds, friends work together, they dont go around threatening to conduct strikes, that too on a nuclear nieghbour that can wreak havoc on u in return, does anybody want that??, u must learn to condemn the black sheeps in ur cohorts, hell we do so here in pakistan...

@I.R.A

I don't have access to Senior cafe or better yet, privilege to post in that section as member. At least not yet. Sorry to disappoint you.

But what if they have the recklessness?

What if they have the youngest defence "minister" in the world, who is inexperienced, unqualified and reckless?

Arab people are not special or exceptional by any means, neither is any ethnicity or nationality, and certainly I'm not going to not hate any racist sectarian twat just because they're Arab. Go tell an Iranian not to hate Saddam because he was an Arab, see what reaction you get...
By all means hate any arab twat who is racist towards u, hell slap him, punch him down n stamp on him with CAt steeltoes, but dont direspect the arabs of old, the arabs whom Allah gave the quran to spread around, those people were the heroes of all muslim ummah n mate they had no notion of racism n lol mery bhai sadam was a communist bastard n his job was to create this divide betweem iranians n arabs that we are witnessing right now, he was a tool of america which they got rid of when he grew too cocky...

As i said i understand why the sanctioned isolated iran choose to partner up with india, but nw do u agree that iran must ditch india completely n ally itself with china-pak completely?, we are willing to let bygones be bygones n the biggest evidence to suport that is the fact that we refused to get involved in yemen for them, u knw n i knw it, if the pakistani army was deployed against houthis we would've cleared yemen of them in 3 mnths max and we would've gottem hundreds of billions for it cause the alsaud family is really scared of the situation in yemen, so as i said we left billions of saudi dollars n extended a hand of freindship to u, will u take that hand n abandon india?? If u abandon india than i have no problem with iran whatsoever, we can be as one...
I expected Pakistan to help us when we stood up to west and were sanctioned because of it, but the vise versa happened and IP pipeline was abandoned by your government. I'm all for Muslim world, we can build an empire together with Arabs. Look who did attack Yemen and trained Jihadists against Muslim nations... Look who is hosting Trump the supporter of ISIS, Al Qaede and Israel and the greatest anti Muslim person in the world history.
If you leaved IP pipeline because of being sanctioned by west, i don't blame you, you have your own interests but we are always with you, waiting for you always i say again always opened Arms for Muslims like Pakistanis.
I hope the boundary problems do not separate us again, we are losing valuable forces in those boundaries and i expect you to cooperate with us.

I expected Pakistan to help us when we stood up to west and were sanctioned because of it, but the vise versa happened and IP pipeline was abandoned by your government. I'm all for Muslim world, we can build an empire together with Arabs. Look who did attack Yemen and trained Jihadists against Muslim nations... Look who is hosting Trump the supporter of ISIS, Al Qaede and Israel and the greatest anti Muslim person in the world history.
If you leaved IP pipeline because of being sanctioned by west, i don't blame you, you have your own interests but we are always with you, waiting for you always i say again always opened Arms for Muslims like Pakistanis.
I hope the boundary problems do not separate us again, we are losing valuable forces in those boundaries and i expect you to cooperate with us.
My friend i knw what that satanic alsaud family does, but arab people have no hand in that, the majority of them have been stupified with oil money n just dint give a f uck about anything, they need to be liberated but that call must come from within arabia, having said that, ur claim about us abandoning u in pipeline etc, well it doesnt work like that, if we had continued we would've been sanctioned ourselves n every country puts its national interest first, allies come second, hence my statement that i understand why u went into indian camp, but now???, do u agree that iran must ditch pagan india n ally itself with pak-china to reap full benefits of cpec??, why are u avoiding this question??, as this is the biggest hurdle between us having good relations, so do u agree that iran will ditch india??, we ditched saudis in yemen to extend a hand of friendship to u, will u return the favour by ditching india??

My friend i knw what that satanic alsaud family does, but arab people have no hand in that, the majority of them have been stupified with oil money n just dint give a f uck about anything, they need to be liberated but that call must come from within arabia, having said that, ur claim about us abandoning u in pipeline etc, well it doesnt work like that, if we had continued we would've been sanctioned ourselves n every country puts its national interest first, allies come second, hence my statement that i understand why u went into indian camp, but now???, do u agree that iran must ditch pagan india n ally itself with pak-china to reap full benefits of cpec??, why are u avoiding this question??, as this is the biggest hurdle between us having good relations, so do u agree that iran will ditch india??, we ditched saudis in yemen to extend a hand of friendship to u, will u return the favour by ditching india??
India misused the situation and offered lower cost for our oil. We had to choose between economic collapse, being humiliated by west or accept their offer. Still they haven't given our oil dollars back, saying there are sanctions. However they are right and still there are sanctions, hopefully we will get rid of oil based economy and indeed i will be happy to see Iran joins other economical groups

It is beyond me to understand how anyone can attack a border guard post and flee that fast.. tell me, is there no coordination between border guard posts, or every guard was killed so no communication for a long time!
And what all those made in Iran by the hundreds surveillance drones are for.. even the small ones can be useful in these situations!!!

I watched a short clip that the Jaish ul Adl scum uploaded to their Twitter account, it showed grainy footage of a pickup truck that had stopped and dust was rising all around it, looks like they ambushed it and the soldiers were sadly martyred. So not a border post, actually maybe a patrol or maybe they were just going from A to B. Government is developing some MRAPs which will hopefully cut off this sort of problem. And I don't know with regard to the UAVs.

If u threaten to conduct strikesminside our territory than u are effectively threatening us, accept the fact that ur general gave a stupid remark n he must be condemned, if u wanna be allies than simply ask us to control the groups that killed ur border gaurds, friends work together, they dont go around threatening to conduct strikes, that too on a nuclear nieghbour that can wreak havoc on u in return, does anybody want that??, u must learn to condemn the black sheeps in ur cohorts, hell we do so here in pakistan...

Iran asked numerous times before, personally I think it is not enough, there needs to be some sort of formal not verbal agreement with Pakistan that enables both sides to effectively share intelligence and maybe make joint operations in each other's territories.

Iran has no military or even strategic cooperation with India, its all purely trade and economic cooperation so I'm not sure what you're asking for.

I watched a short clip that the Jaish ul Adl scum uploaded to their Twitter account, it showed grainy footage of a pickup truck that had stopped and dust was rising all around it, looks like they ambushed it and the soldiers were sadly martyred. So not a border post, actually maybe a patrol or maybe they were just going from A to B. Government is developing some MRAPs which will hopefully cut off this sort of problem. And I don't know with regard to the UAVs.

Iran asked numerous times before, personally I think it is not enough, there needs to be some sort of formal not verbal agreement with Pakistan that enables both sides to effectively share intelligence and maybe make joint operations in each other's territories.

Iran has no military or even strategic cooperation with India, its all purely trade and economic cooperation so I'm not sure what you're asking for.

Although not true but i like how apologetic it sounds.

India misused the situation and offered lower cost for our oil. We had to choose between economic collapse, being humiliated by west or accept their offer. Still they haven't given our oil dollars back, saying there are sanctions. However they are right and still there are sanctions, hopefully we will get rid of oil based economy and indeed i will be happy to see Iran joins other economical groups
We muslims see each other as sunnis or shias, its only the kaffir that sees all of us as muslims, india will try to use u against other muslims nations n than they will try to destory u when they have achieved thier objectives, that is the classical hindu chankya doctrine, having said that, thankyou, people like u give me hope of reconciliation between muslims, i hope there are many others like u in iran...

Naa man, sell that to someone who has lesser knowledge of geopolitics, as i said lets bygones be bygones as we understand why u were forced to partner up with india, but dont deny it as we have evidence to back up our claims, evidence provided by our very own establishment, but now u must cut the chankya hindu banya loose, they are showing thier true colours n inching towards america, so naturally u must come towards pak china camp, we are standing here with open arms with only one condition, india must go...we proved our conviction by ditching the saudis in yemen, u knw the yemen war wouldve been a short one had we ventured there, nw u must prove urs by ditching india, niether side is stupid so these diplomatic statements wont do...

Arab conquest and rule over Iran was done by the Rashidun caliphate and had nothing to do with the prophet. In Iran, the person who assassinated the caliph Umar Iran was a Persian soldier and he is celebrated by all Iranians including nationalists and by Shias as well.

Please tell me, whats wrong with defending Irans pre-Islamic heritage? Especially when Iranians were monotheistic even before Islam, Christianity, and Judaism? Many Islamic scholars in Iran and elsewhere consider Zoroastrianism in the same rank as Christianity and Judaism and a work of God as well.

And just because Iranians are proud of their history doesn't mean they hate Arabs...there is clear distinction. Most people hate the KSA regime for the simple reason of spreading Wahabi extremism. In Iran we have Iranian Arabs and other ethnicities, and Shia Sunni and all religions, and we all live peacefully together.

Zarostrianism was/is a dualistic religion, not a monotheistic one. Moreover it was mostly based on legend as historians do not even know if its founder was a historical person (no evidence) nor do historians even know when he was born and where. Just estimates and guesses. Most historians say that he was born in Central Asia in the 7th or 6th century BC. Thus after Judaism.

Moreover the oldest recorded monotheistic religion is Hanafism which was practiced in ancient times in the Arab world (Arabia, Mesopotamia and Levant) as a succession of the teachings of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) who was born 2500 BC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_in_Islam

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham

And don't say that the above is a myth as there is much more evidence of Prophet Ibrahim (AS) actually having lived (being a historical person) and we also have his grave and both Jews and Adnani Arabs have traced their ancestry to him for at least 3000 years.

I for instance and my family (and 1000's of other Arab families, clans and tribes) trace our ancestry directly to Prophet Ibrahim (AS) through approximately 160 generations.

Lastly there is nothing called "Wahhabism". Nobody calls himself that nor did Muhammad ibn Abdul-Wahhab al-Tamimi invent any new Islamic teachings. Rather you and other trolls must be referring to the Hanbali madhhab which is 1 of the 4 recognized Sunni madahib.

Using your logic most Iranians are Wilayat al-Faqih Muslims and not Shia Twelvers.

Lastly Arabs do not care if you hate the 500 million Arabs or not. As I said pre-1979 we gave you no thoughts and Iran was one of the last things on our agenda. Our criticism is aimed at your Mullah regime (who ironically either are or claim Arab ancestry mostly) and its actions. It's not us that have a 1400 year old obsession and grudge. Don't forget that.

Surprise, surprise 99,9% of all Arab Sunnis, Shias, Christians, atheists etc. also live peacefully together. This is not a unique thing only found in Iran. For instance there is zero hostility between Saudi Arabian Sunnis (of various sects) and Saudi Arabian Shias (of various sects) and terrorist attacks against Shias in KSA can be counted on 2 fingers since modern-day KSA was founded. Both times committed by ISIS sleeper cells within 2 weeks in 2015. Both times attacks condemned by 95% of all people on social media and in public in very strong terms. In fact in the second attack a Sunni soldier sacrificed his life to prevent the suicide bomber from doing more damage.

That guy is amazing. Complains about Islam having been spread (partially) by the sword but either ignores, is dumb enough to believe or blatantly pretends that the same thing did not occur with every single other religion and ideology throughout history. He probably thinks that Persians conquered non-Persian lands by giving out flowers. Iranians have to be some of the most deluded people in history.

@EgyptianAmerican

I saw that he used the term "Hamitic" which is no longer used by anyone. Some of the first Egyptian dynasties (pharaohs) were of Semitic origin (had Semitic names) and that was 1500 years before the existence of Iran and Iranians/Persians. Not only that Egyptians are genetically closely related with people from Arabia (in particular Saudi Arabians as every genetic test confirms) and are also neighbors.

Not only that but this crucial connection.

The legendary Proto-Sinatic (Semitic) alphabet. The ancestor of ALL alphabets in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Sinaitic_script

Last edited by a moderator:
@mohammad45, u see what im talking about, this leech is defending the assasin of umar(ra) one of the closest companions of prophet(pbuh), the same campanion the prophet(pbuh) prayed to Allah to convert to islam, had the caliphate not conquered persia all of u would be alien to the prophet(pbuh) n islam n still be fire worshipers,, did ali(ra) not rule over iran, was ali(ra) not a rashidun caliph?? Did pervez khusroo not tear up the prophet(pbuh)s letter when asked to submit to islam?? Had the caliphate not conquered iran would the pagan monarchy of iran let islamic preachers preach islam in iran,, as u knw pervez khusroos reply to the prophet(pbuh), he even martyered the messangers, the only way for open n peaceful propogation of islam to iran was conquest n defeat of the monarchy...
Yes I'll happily be a 'leech' whatever that means rather than be brainwashed into thinking all Arabs are holy.

If Mohammad45 is a religious Shia Iranian, he will hate Umar more than most average Iranians. Religious Shias have very bad opinions of Umar and see him and Abu Bakr as people who usurped power over Ali.

Iranians who worshiped one God even before Islam were 'pagan'? Check out definition of pagan before you make comments.

Yes the only peaceful propagation of Islam was through force and war. Is that really what you said? You should be a poet, the amount of irony in that statement is great.

Yes I'll happily be a 'leech' whatever that means rather than be brainwashed into thinking all Arabs are holy.

If Mohammad45 is a religious Shia Iranian, he will hate Umar more than most average Iranians. Religious Shias have very bad opinions of Umar and see him and Abu Bakr as people who usurped power over Ali.

Iranians who worshiped one God even before Islam were 'pagan'? Check out definition of pagan before you make comments.

Yes the only peaceful propagation of Islam was through force and war. Is that really what you said? You should be a poet, the amount of irony in that statement is great.
Its above ur brain activity to comprehend sanity, dont qoute me again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom